Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 9 of 14
Re: Nashville TN USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 4, 2015 04:11

latebloomer
SomeTorontoGirl
Beast
Cool, STG!! Look forward to seeing you there - can't believe it's been 8 years already confused smiley

... and we thought that might have been the last show! Ha! winking smiley

I will be there too and Aquamarine is onboard as well. It would be fun to meet you all! Hopefully, there will be a gathering spot before or after the concert, or we can make our own. smiling smiley

And I still have a spare ticket, if anybody wants to bring another friend! winking smiley

Posted by: gmanp ()
Date: June 4, 2015 05:04

I've only been to LP Field a couple of times, but parking at the stadium was rough, in that getting out of there took a long time!
I'd advise NOT parking anywhere (streets) on the east side of the stadium.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 6, 2015 20:09

Do we have a pre-show watering hole yet? I think Shidoobee is taking over BB King's. What do the locals recommend?

Posted by: Summergirl ()
Date: June 8, 2015 02:19

Beast
latebloomer
SomeTorontoGirl
Beast
Cool, STG!! Look forward to seeing you there - can't believe it's been 8 years already confused smiley

I will be there too and Aquamarine is onboard as well. It would be fun to meet you all! Hopefully, there will be a gathering spot before or after the concert, or we can make our own. smiling smiley

This gets better! See you all there one way or another, gals winking smiley

I am planning on flying in for the show from Santa Barbara...would love to join the party??

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 8, 2015 05:16

Summergirl
Beast
latebloomer
SomeTorontoGirl
Beast

This gets better! See you all there one way or another, gals winking smiley

I am planning on flying in for the show from Santa Barbara...would love to join the party??

Of course! smileys with beer

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 8, 2015 19:55

Lucky dips for Nashville are on sale now: [www.rollingstones.com]

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 8, 2015 20:07

Cristiano Radtke

Good Luck, Lucky Dippers!

Posted by: gmanp ()
Date: June 8, 2015 21:03

Woo Hoo y'all, I got LD tics for Nashville !!!

Posted by: 1badgator ()
Date: June 8, 2015 21:18

Cristiano Radtke

Lucky Dip still available, just had them in cart and cancelled!

Date: June 8, 2015 22:55

Wow, still available

Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: June 8, 2015 23:15

SomeTorontoGirl
Do we have a pre-show watering hole yet? I think Shidoobee is taking over BB King's. What do the locals recommend?

I'll be in Nashville too, STG. Hope to see you there! xo

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: June 8, 2015 23:46

Just got Lucky Dips for Nashville so another show added to my Stones tour besides Pittsburgh and Milwaukee. Can't wait!

Date: June 9, 2015 01:12

More LD still available

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: June 9, 2015 01:58

Anybody need a ride from Nashville to Pittsburgh via Columbus?

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 9, 2015 03:35

3DTeafoe
I'll be in Nashville too, STG. Hope to see you there! xo

Best. News. Ever! I think the last time was at the Chelsea Library for your show in London, and I still have your photo hanging over my computer. It will be wonderful to see you again! Do you have any idea whatever happened to inopeng? He was there that day too, a really nice fellow, hasn't posted in years but I believe from Milwaukee, I'd love to see him if I get there (and I'm tryin' my arse off!) so looking forward to this show! Big hug!

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: June 9, 2015 04:02

Bumping this for anyone looking for dips, they are still available, two tickets for less than $80.

Date: June 9, 2015 04:09

mnewman505
Bumping this for anyone looking for dips, they are still available, two tickets for less than $80.

Beat me to the punch line...Hey Y'ALL:

LUCKY DIPS ARE BACK FOR THE GRAND OLE OPRY TOWN!!

Date: June 11, 2015 07:32

For the Nashville fans, Bobby Keys old band, the Suffering Bastards are doing a tribute show to Bobby the night before the Stones show on June 16th at The Mercy Lounge at 9 PM. Special guests are promised. Whether that means Keith will show up or not, who knows. But Pierre said he'd be there. Tickets are only $5.00 and you should get them now on TicketWeb because its a small venue and will be sold out for sure.

[mercylounge.com]

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: June 11, 2015 09:16

BitchKeepsBitchin
For the Nashville fans, Bobby Keys old band, the Suffering Bastards are doing a tribute show to Bobby the night before the Stones show/

Event poster:

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: June 11, 2015 11:11

SomeTorontoGirl

Shidoobees switched pre concert meeting place to Bailey's Pub & Grille 408 Broadway - mainly because they agreed to play mostly or all Stones music. That was not going to happen at BB Kings.

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: June 11, 2015 11:35

No poster/litho, only common items so far.

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 11, 2015 16:06

BitchKeepsBitchin
For the Nashville fans, Bobby Keys old band, the Suffering Bastards are doing a tribute show to Bobby the night before the Stones show on June 16th at The Mercy Lounge at 9 PM. Special guests are promised. Whether that means Keith will show up or not, who knows. But Pierre said he'd be there. Tickets are only $5.00 and you should get them now on TicketWeb because its a small venue and will be sold out for sure.

[mercylounge.com]

Thanks for the link. smiling smiley

Date: June 11, 2015 18:28

latebloomer
BitchKeepsBitchin

[mercylounge.com]

Pierre said he'd be there. Meaning Pierre will be there or Pierre said Keith will be there. Who is Pierre?

Posted by: ajduffel83 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 18:35

Just FYI: For those who ordered a parking pass in one of the LP Field lots through Ticketmaster.

The event page on Ticketmaster had said they would be mailed by June 1st. I had not received mine and Ticketmaster said it was being mailed through the venue (LP Field). I talked to LP Field this morning and he stated that there were approximately 300 or so parking passes that were accidentally not mailed out. Those that were not mailed yet, the purchaser would be getting an email this afternoon and they would be FedEx-ed to get to them quicker.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-24 18:44 by ajduffel83.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 11, 2015 20:25

jumpontopofmebaby
latebloomer
BitchKeepsBitchin

[mercylounge.com]

Pierre said he'd be there. Meaning Pierre will be there or Pierre said Keith will be there. Who is Pierre?

Pierre de Beauport - Keith's guitar tech.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: June 11, 2015 21:23

IGTBA
SomeTorontoGirl

Shidoobees switched pre concert meeting place to Bailey's Pub & Grille 408 Broadway - mainly because they agreed to play mostly or all Stones music. That was not going to happen at BB Kings.

It is a good walk from there to LP Field but Bailey's is a nice place.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 11, 2015 23:58

So where is everyone actually parking? Is there a better spot than LP field's main lot?

Date: June 12, 2015 00:07

If you want to get out quickly, you may be better off using the pedestrian walkway over the river after the concert and get your car from a parking lot in the area near Broadway. Then, you can get on whatever Interstate you need on that side of the city away from all the traffic at LP Field.

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: June 12, 2015 00:08

I had lot A which I just found on the back of the pass means I can't access it from I 40 but will have to connect to 65 then 24 to come in from the north side. I hope that isn't hard to do or take too long. Never been to Nashville so I don't know. I was hoping to just simply exit off 40 at the stadium and keep it simple.

Date: June 12, 2015 00:13

tumblingdice
I had lot A which I just found on the back of the pass means I can't access it from I 40 but will have to connect to 65 then 24 to come in from the north side. I hope that isn't hard to do or take too long. Never been to Nashville so I don't know. I was hoping to just simply exit off 40 at the stadium and keep it simple.

40 does not go directly into the stadium but the connector you need to take is less than two miles to the stadium. You will have to merge quickly left on the connector to get on 40 after the show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-12 00:13 by tonyc.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 9 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1806
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home