Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 14
Re: Nashville TN USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:22

The CMA also ends the 14th but it is in the same stadium. If you are offering Brad Paisley as your opening act, you are appealing to the same fan base. I think the Stones should have headlined Bonnaroo or scheduled Nashville later in the tour. Too many things going on at about the same time for a limited entertainment dollar.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 03:22 by tonyc.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 21, 2015 04:38

I don't think any country's fans would be buying tickets to the Nashville show just to see Brad Paisley, though, given how much cheaper they can see him elsewhere. They still have fundamentally different audience bases. (I really don't think the opening acts have any effect on sales one way or another, actually. But I really like all the openers on this tour, would be happy to see any of them. smiling smiley )

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: May 21, 2015 20:22

jumpontopofmebaby
RSbestbandever
No way is that seating chart up to date, not only does it still show the seats we bought last month still available, it only shows 23 seats sold for SEC B and even less that for SEC C. Hopefully someone with some sense will get it fixed and up to date.

Not sure where you are looking but not what I saw at all. Or maybe you are seeing it backwards. The dark blue dots are the seats that are left. The is not a lot on the floor still available. Still quit a few on the sides lower level. But not much has changed since they announced Brad Paisley.

Hoping the get cheaper. I got Row 11 Section J for $110. Row 10 was $365.

Thanks Jump, you are correct, I was seeing it backwards, lol. No telling how long I would have thought that if you hadn't of cleared it up. I was thinking the blue dots were the seats that were sold for some reason. Sorry everyone for my screw up, lol.

Posted by: KJ56 ()
Date: May 23, 2015 03:50

Loving the Rolling Stones Indy car. Check it out on their twitter!

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: May 23, 2015 05:18

I got tickets for section H at 110. Not sure why those are lower in price. I hope it isn't a bad spot for sound and/or sight.

Date: May 27, 2015 18:45

New floor seats available NOW

I just upgraded to Section E Row 9 Seats 3 and 4

WHOOPPIEEEEEEEEE

Posted by: JagFan ()
Date: May 27, 2015 19:23

Thanks for suggestion on VRBO lodging. I was having a heck of a time finding something downtown for a reasonable price. I did get a VRBO loft right downtown, walking distance from the concert! Great place, great location and great price! I'm really looking forward to my stay in Nashville and the show now!!

Posted by: eyesoftheworld ()
Date: May 30, 2015 03:43

Any pre parties going on?
Vip parties? fun times before the show to enjoy with fans?

My dad and my sister are going and meeting a friend and wanted to know.
Thanks for any help and cheers!

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 30, 2015 04:31

seriously, if you haven't taken advantage of your one time upgrade, do it now! I upgraded a few days ago and keep seeing more great seats pop up across all tiers. @jumpontopofmebaby howdy neighbor! We're two rows back

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: May 30, 2015 07:02

Just checked ticketmaster tons of tickets available. This is a WTF if there ever was one.

Sec B Floor row 12 seat 12 $1252.00
Sec B Floor row 13 seat 12 $368.00 (Just to be clear its ONE f@#king row)

Have some fun with it.

Tap the person in front of you and politely, ask you much did your seat cost. Just Before he answers you also say: I think I got Screwed they charged me $368.00 what a rip.

Posted by: jjswift ()
Date: May 30, 2015 14:39

Does anyone know approx. how far from the stage and what kind of view there will be from Sec. 111 row C at LP Field? Searching for good seats and not sure if these qualify.

Date: May 30, 2015 15:11

I'm not sure but click search main floor then unselect the 368.00 amount but check the 185 and 110.00 amounts and you should get some floor seats on the second section for 110.00.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-30 15:15 by tumblingdice.

Posted by: jjswift ()
Date: May 30, 2015 16:16

Thanks for the reply tumblingdice, am checking that out now.

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: May 30, 2015 19:01

virgil
Just checked ticketmaster tons of tickets available. This is a WTF if there ever was one.

Sec B Floor row 12 seat 12 $1252.00
Sec B Floor row 13 seat 12 $368.00 (Just to be clear its ONE f@#king row)

Have some fun with it.

Tap the person in front of you and politely, ask you much did your seat cost. Just Before he answers you also say: I think I got Screwed they charged me $368.00 what a rip.

Yeah, I got sect E, row 6 for $368 and rows BEHIND me are over $1000...and unsold.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 30, 2015 19:16

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-30 19:21 by latebloomer.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 31, 2015 00:50

I've got a spare below-face ticket on the aisle in section F, row 7, details in the ticket trader section. Seems ironic now that at one point I was worrying about not being able to get tickets for this show at all, seems to be a buyers market right now.

Posted by: Maura94 ()
Date: June 1, 2015 15:24

How do you upgrade? Thanks

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: June 1, 2015 15:42

Call ticket master and follow along with the operator on the seat map on Rolling Stones.com.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 3, 2015 18:25

RocksOff714
Staying at The Knight's Inn , a half mile from The Stadium .. about 127.00 a nite thru Booking.com

Beast - just booked a last minute-ish ticket and flight, nice to know you'll be there and it would be wonderful to see you again! It's only been... 8 years since London!

Date: June 3, 2015 18:35

Quick question for the locals... it was partially discussed before, but for those of us JUST coming for the show, would you advise we park at LP Field or across the bridge, or elsewhere?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 3, 2015 19:32

SomeTorontoGirl
RocksOff714
Staying at The Knight's Inn , a half mile from The Stadium .. about 127.00 a nite thru Booking.com

Beast - just booked a last minute-ish ticket and flight, nice to know you'll be there and it would be wonderful to see you again! It's only been... 8 years since London!

Cool, STG!! Look forward to seeing you there - can't believe it's been 8 years already confused smiley

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 3, 2015 20:24

Beast
Cool, STG!! Look forward to seeing you there - can't believe it's been 8 years already confused smiley

... and we thought that might have been the last show! Ha! winking smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 3, 2015 21:02

SomeTorontoGirl
Beast

I will be there too and Aquamarine is onboard as well. It would be fun to meet you all! Hopefully, there will be a gathering spot before or after the concert, or we can make our own. smiling smiley

Date: June 3, 2015 23:04

Date: June 3, 2015 23:25

flacnvinyl
Quick question for the locals... it was partially discussed before, but for those of us JUST coming for the show, would you advise we park at LP Field or across the bridge, or elsewhere?
I'm not sure, so I just bought parking from Ticket master to be on the safe side. I hope you haven't changed your mind about recording Drake! I saw on another thread where you thought about it. I would love to get a great recording from a show I attend and I know you have done good work in the past. But that's selfish, I know so whatever is better for you.

Date: June 3, 2015 23:36

tumblingdice
flacnvinyl
I'm not sure, so I just bought parking from Ticket master to be on the safe side. I hope you haven't changed your mind about recording Drake! I saw on another thread where you thought about it. I would love to get a great recording from a show I attend and I know you have done good work in the past. But that's selfish, I know so whatever is better for you.

The truth is that in this day and age there are so many people filming it just doesn't mean as much as it used to. Honestly though, I will just see what happens to the setlist and song votes over the coming shows. If everything stays pedestrian and the song vote for Nashville is nothing adventurous (DAGGUMITWHERESMAHCHUCKBERRYSONGS!!!) then I will likely not record. But rest assured, 40,000 other fans will be filming on smart phones instead of enjoying the show! These days there is an army of fans who love putting together every recording of every song into a full multi-cam video, usually in far better quality than the VHS boots we all used to get back in the day!

Date: June 3, 2015 23:38

True...but I still like those rare aud recordings that come out almost as good as soundboard.At least I should be able to see my show again on youtube.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 4, 2015 00:18

latebloomer
SomeTorontoGirl
Beast

I will be there too and Aquamarine is onboard as well. It would be fun to meet you all! Hopefully, there will be a gathering spot before or after the concert, or we can make our own. smiling smiley

This gets better! See you all there one way or another, gals winking smiley

Posted by: mgmiller ()
Date: June 4, 2015 00:24

Knights Inn downtown is now showing no vacancy for the 17th. I have a room at the airport a little west of Lp field. They offer a $10 roundtrip shuttle every hour from 1:00 pm until 12:30 am (or is it 1:30?) during the week. Room cost is about $120 with fees, unless I find anything better I'll probably stay there. Anybody else going to be staying at the airport?

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: June 4, 2015 01:53

mgmiller
Knights Inn downtown is now showing no vacancy for the 17th. I have a room at the airport a little west of Lp field. They offer a $10 roundtrip shuttle every hour from 1:00 pm until 12:30 am (or is it 1:30?) during the week. Room cost is about $120 with fees, unless I find anything better I'll probably stay there. Anybody else going to be staying at the airport?

$10 roundtrip shuttle is a great deal. It is about 8 miles each way to and from LP Field.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1846
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home