Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 14
Re: Nashville TN USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: leahoneill ()
Date: April 25, 2015 17:35

RSBestbandever..just checked..the Ramada Downtown is .3 miles to LP field and is booked out... Why deal with after concert crowds..quick walk to hotel and free breakfast... 2 queen sized beds...THanks, Leah

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 25, 2015 19:10

@leahoneill please stop posting over and over and over about the hotel room. I would highly suggest calling the management at the Ramada. Hotels will be in high demand that night and if you talk kindly to the management they will sometimes accommodate a refund.

You do not need to post continually. Best of luck!

Date: April 26, 2015 16:15

Thanks for the advice flacnvinyl Drake about contacting the Ramada management, but if the hotel would refund me, wouldn't I already have the matter taken care of..I have repeatedly posted as people often only see recent posts..But do appreciate your comments..:-)))) PS Sorry, but I am located in Ireland so the trip to see the Stones is a king's ransom...fortunate are those who can drive to the venue..and do not mean to annoy you in any way, just trying to re-coop from a foolish error on my part, I should remember to read the fine print!!!.

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: April 27, 2015 01:49

That is understandable Leah and no problem, I will be getting in touch with you this evening. Thanks.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: April 27, 2015 02:05

Nice to see things apparently work out.

Posted by: sgregg ()
Date: April 27, 2015 16:40

Have 2 tickets to the show. Bought for my son and he is unable to use them. Section 336. Sell for face value. $226.00. If interested, repost with contact info & I will get in touch with you to make arrangements. Thanks

Posted by: jjswift ()
Date: April 28, 2015 11:12

Finally received our Stones tickets in the mail Sat. Bought them the first day of the general sale (which was also the first time I posted anything on this forum). The Stones have been and continue to be an important influence in our lives which I believe most people on here can relate to. Finding this site has also been a big help. We only got our computer in Oct. of last year and when the installation was complete the tech asked where I would like to visit first and I replied rollingstones.com. That of course led me to discover IORR and the information on here has been significant. I have been reading and enjoying the posts for months. It is wonderful to connect with others who appreciate this band as much as we do. Anyway, back to tickets. We are in section J row 10. I know these are not great seats but since we have never had the opportunity to attend one of their concerts before we are more than "happy to be anywhere" at this show. Thanks you everyone here at IORR for all the info. and thank you Rolling Stones for the music!! And again, if anyone has tips or helpful information just let me know. Can't hardly wait

Date: May 1, 2015 20:09

FYI Nashville has some great seats available if you are willing to pay $370/each. B row 15 currently. Club level 213 row D at $188 too.

Posted by: ajduffel83 ()
Date: May 1, 2015 21:16

*SOLD* (Deleted)

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-24 18:45 by ajduffel83.

Date: May 7, 2015 01:11

Thanks for all of the assistance. I have found some lovely Stones fans who will be using my hotel reservations... Hope they have a great time...

Posted by: KJ56 ()
Date: May 9, 2015 07:44

Nashville lodging........i have seen several listings on VRBO / Home Away for loft rentals right downtown Nashville that would be easy walk to LP Field and all the downtown nightlife. If you are having trouble finding accomodations it might be worth checking in to

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: May 9, 2015 08:59

KJ56
Nashville lodging........i have seen several listings on VRBO / Home Away for loft rentals right downtown Nashville that would be easy walk to LP Field and all the downtown nightlife. If you are having trouble finding accomodations it might be worth checking in to

Thanks for the tip, i forgot all about VRBO and have found some choice locales for the Pittsburgh show. I used it for a nice 420 vacation in Estes Park, Colorado last summer and could not have been any happier. Literally.

Posted by: gmanp ()
Date: May 10, 2015 16:55

Posted by: jjswift ()
Date: May 12, 2015 21:57

Just traded our tickets for a slight upgrade so SEC J Row 10 Seats 7 and 8 should be available again if anyone is interested.

Posted by: RocksOff714 ()
Date: May 15, 2015 19:04

Heading Down from Boston with a pit stop in Memphis .

Crash Landed In A Louisiana Swamp

Posted by: RocksOff714 ()
Date: May 15, 2015 19:19

Staying at The Knight's Inn , a half mile from The Stadium .. about 127.00 a nite thru Booking.com

Crash Landed In A Louisiana Swamp

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 15, 2015 21:02

Ha ha - see you there with a few other usual suspects!

Date: May 15, 2015 22:12

WHOO HOO

Snagged two tickets to paradise!!

Nashville here I come.

Where is the IORR pre concert for this show!!

Date: May 15, 2015 22:41

jumpontopofmebaby
WHOO HOO

Snagged two tickets to paradise!!

Nashville here I come.

Where is the IORR pre concert for this show!!

Ticket Question.

This might be the worst seat I have ever bought for the Stones as far as distance.

I got Section J Dead Center Row 11. Ticket was $110. Just 2 rows up the tickets were $368 or so. Is there a reason. Will I be sorry I saved $250 per ticket?

Posted by: Steinschlag ()
Date: May 16, 2015 07:13

RocksOff714
Staying at The Knight's Inn , a half mile from The Stadium .. about 127.00 a nite thru Booking.com

I will be staying at the Knights Inn, too - flying in from Germany on June 16th.

I hope to meet some fellow IORRians there for a drink and a little chat smileys with beer

Can't wait smiling bouncing smiley

------------------------------------------
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves..."

Posted by: KJ56 ()
Date: May 19, 2015 03:05

Well all i can tell you is we sat in the 2nd half of floor section in Newark and wished all night we were closer or up higher in a side section!! However if the catwalk is in front of you rather than people you will have a better view, it was just too many people between us and the stage for our liking.

Date: May 19, 2015 04:01

FYI, there have been some EXCELLENT ticket drops. If you select $188 on the dropdown and say 'best available' it'll throw you in the lower bowl at the back of LP Field.

HOWEVER, if you select no price and instead choose Club Seats, you'll be put RIGHT BESIDE THE STAGE 7TH ROW IN CLUB SEAT SECTION. If I didn't have 6th row Keith side I would have purchased those tickets. The same pair have been available on Ticketmaster for 5 days now. I can't believe no one has grabbed them. Far better visibility and audio. Right near the PA stacks!

Date: May 19, 2015 04:21

BIG UPDATE: Ticketmaster has now activated the live seatmap feature for Nashville. Many other venues had this feature and now Nashville has it. Still some great seat available across all sections...

TICKETMASTER LINK

Date: May 20, 2015 05:23

Thanks Drake for the map. It needs to be updated though since I noticed that the seats we bought are still showing available, lol.

Date: May 20, 2015 17:52

Been watching these Tickets close for several days now. Can see actual seat locations on the map. Even with the announcement of Brad Paisley hardly any tickets have sold since yesterday. Hoping the prices drop so I can upgrade!

Date: May 21, 2015 00:31

No way is that seating chart up to date, not only does it still show the seats we bought last month still available, it only shows 23 seats sold for SEC B and even less that for SEC C. Hopefully someone with some sense will get it fixed and up to date.

Date: May 21, 2015 00:38

RSbestbandever
No way is that seating chart up to date, not only does it still show the seats we bought last month still available, it only shows 23 seats sold for SEC B and even less that for SEC C. Hopefully someone with some sense will get it fixed and up to date.

Not sure where you are looking but not what I saw at all. Or maybe you are seeing it backwards. The dark blue dots are the seats that are left. The is not a lot on the floor still available. Still quit a few on the sides lower level. But not much has changed since they announced Brad Paisley.

Hoping the get cheaper. I got Row 11 Section J for $110. Row 10 was $365.

Date: May 21, 2015 00:47

I was wondering the same thing. Seems like the same seats have been available for several weeks. Very few moving. I would guess the $350 tickets are killing sales.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:03

I think the CMA Music Festival and Bonnaroo the same week are killing sales.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:18

Bonnaroo's over by the 14th, not sure about the CMA Festival, but in any case they don't really have the same fan-base (except me, but I'm not doing Bonnaroo this year grinning smiley ).

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1834
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home