Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 14
Re: Nashville TN USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: Snoopy ()
Date: April 21, 2015 21:37

I posted this under tickets forum as well:

Giving away my 2 extra tickets to show in Nashville. Click link for details:

[www.facebook.com]

(This is a new link to its own page now to make it easier for anyone to post a video!)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-23 11:02 by Snoopy.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 22, 2015 02:45

Very cool Matt!

Date: April 22, 2015 02:52

Cool idea Matt, acts of kindness rock!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: April 22, 2015 02:53

flacnvinyl
Very cool Matt!

Yes indeed, and you are a natural on camera. Free Rolling Stones concert = an act of kindness. I'm sure you'll get some great videos. smiling smiley

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: April 22, 2015 07:00

jjswift
Thank you RSbestbandever (love your name) Wonder how long it takes to receive tickets in the mail from Ticketmaster?

You are more then welcome. As for tickets, it took 4 days for us to receive them from ticketmaster from the time we ordered. I ordered them Thursday and got them Tuesday.

Date: April 22, 2015 20:37

latebloomer
flacnvinyl
Very cool Matt!

Yes indeed, and you are a natural on camera. Free Rolling Stones concert = an act of kindness. I'm sure you'll get some great videos. smiling smiley

Thanks! For now it appears you have to friend me on FB to post video (if you're not already), or people are welcome to email me their clip.. I've only received a few so far but if it gets more I may create seperate FB page (except I am slightly tech challenged !)

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: April 22, 2015 21:04

Snoopy
latebloomer
flacnvinyl
Very cool Matt!

Thanks! For now it appears you have to friend me on FB to post video (if you're not already), or people are welcome to email me their clip.. I've only received a few so far but if it gets more I may create seperate FB page (except I am slightly tech challenged !)

Matt, do you want me to friend you and then share your contest on my FB page? I'm happy to do that, just want to make sure it's okay with you first.

Date: April 22, 2015 21:11

latebloomer
Snoopy
latebloomer
flacnvinyl
Very cool Matt!

Matt, do you want me to friend you and then share your contest on my FB page? I'm happy to do that, just want to make sure it's okay with you first.

Sure, that'd be great!

Posted by: leahoneill ()
Date: April 23, 2015 01:11

Help. Have hotel reservations at Ramada Downtown Nashville, very close to the show...cannot attend and no hotel refund.. Booked 2 nights, June 16 and 17.. 2 queen beds and breakfast included...Paid $450..accepting offers..please help!..Charged on American Express...

Date: April 23, 2015 01:23

Sorry..not certain if I am repeating message but booked Ramada Downtown Nashville for June 16 and 17 and cannot go...no cancellation allowed..Paid $450 on my American Express..accepting offers..HELP.. Thanks for the assist..Leah

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 23, 2015 02:33

Sorry can't help on the hotel. Matt I may use your idea with a non-profit fundraiser!

Stones in Nashville..have hotel reservations
Date: April 23, 2015 01:04

Hello Fellow Stones Fans..I planned to go to Nashville and booked Ramada Inn Downtown, right near venue. Paid for 2 nights, June 16 and 17..2 queen beds and breakfast..can't attend.. Fully paid, accepting offers to recoup for losses..Paid $450 for the 2 nights, charged on my American Express..HELP.. Thanks for the assist..

Re: Stones in Nashville..have hotel reservations
Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: April 23, 2015 03:48

Try GoFundMe.com! Might not be a bad idea for any Stones fan trying to 'recoup' their losses.

Date: April 23, 2015 08:38

flacnvinyl
Sorry can't help on the hotel. Matt I may use your idea with a non-profit fundraiser!

That sounds cool! Run with it!

I've given it it's own FB page so easier for people to post videos:

[www.facebook.com]

Bit premature to add, but if I can't make Columbus show I plan to throw those tickets in the mix as well. smiling smiley

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-23 10:36 by Snoopy.

Date: April 23, 2015 12:54

Hey ...thanks for any assistance...and I will follow your suggestion!...

Date: April 23, 2015 12:59

Hey there... I have a hotel booked and paid..and they have no cancellation policy...it is the Ramada Downtown..walking distance to concert. It is a room with 2 queen beds and breakfast included for 2 nights..the 16 and 17th...I cannot go to the concert so just trying to recoup my losses..I paid $450 on my American Express...accepting offers..At least you can just walk and not worry about shuttles..I know what it is like at the end of a concert!...

Date: April 23, 2015 13:05

Booked the Ramada Downtown Nashville..can't attend concert..prepaid and no cancellation by hotel. Room with 2 queen beds and breakfast included..definitely walking distance to concert... Booked 2 nights June 16 and 17..paid $450..will accept offers..please help!...

Re: Stones in Nashville..have hotel reservations
Date: April 24, 2015 02:55

HEY THERE...AM GIVING GOFUNDME A TRY..WHO KNOWS!! WILL KEEP YOU POSTED..THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION!

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: April 24, 2015 03:46

Good luck.
I think you will find a way!

Date: April 24, 2015 21:14

Thanks...here's hoping!

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: April 25, 2015 08:50

leahoneill
Booked the Ramada Downtown Nashville..can't attend concert..prepaid and no cancellation by hotel. Room with 2 queen beds and breakfast included..definitely walking distance to concert... Booked 2 nights June 16 and 17..paid $450..will accept offers..please help!...

I will keep this in mind and talk to my better half about possibly canceling the hotel we have (no charge thank goodness, lol). I will check out the map and see exactly where the Ramada is in relation to the stadium. Thanks.

Date: April 25, 2015 14:26

Hey...happy to sell for $250...at least I get part of my money back...it is 300 metres from the statium...again, room includes free breakfast and has 2 queen beds...

Date: April 25, 2015 14:30

RAMADA NASHVILLE DOWNTOWN Here is hotel and they are booked out June 16 -18 2 nights...
303 Interstate Drive, I 24 Exits 49 and 48, Nashville, TN 37213 US
Maps & Directions
Check in:After 3:00 PMCheck out:Before 11:00 AM
TripAdvisor Rating
Average TripAdvisor Overall Rating of 2.5 of 5 for Ramada Nashville Downtown
Based On 649 reviews
Phone Numbers
No smoking
ADA defined service animals are welcome at this hotel. Sorry, no other pets are allowed.
Print this page
Hotel Overview
Rooms & Rates
Photos & Videos
Dining
Maps & Directions
NEW! Ratings & Reviews
There are currently no rooms available at this property for the dates and other criteria you selected.
You may:
Change your dates and/or criteria and try again.
ORStart a new search to modify your destination or hotel requirements.
ORChoose another hotel from the other Wyndham Hotel Group brands listed below.

Date: April 25, 2015 14:39

Here is my copy of hotel information...

Hotel Information
Hotel Name: Ramada Nashville Downtown Hotel
1 Star Rating
Address: 303 Interstate Drive, Nashville, TN, US
Phone: 615-244-6690
Hotel Information: Driving directions | Hotel Information
Room Type: 2 QUEEN BEDS NON-SMOKING ROOM WITH FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST, FREE WI-FI, FLAT SCREEN TV AND SAFE
Check In: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 15:00
Check Out: Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:00
Summary of Charges
(All prices are in USD)
Room Cost (per night): $186.15
Nights: 2
Rooms: 1
Guests: 2
Room Subtotal: $372.30
Taxes and Fees: $78.20
Total Cost: $450.50

Date: April 25, 2015 14:43

Have hotel booked and prepaid and can't get to Nashville..no cancellation policy..it is 300 metres from Statium...Ramada Downtown Nashville..cost me $450.. 2 queen beds and breakfast included for 2 nights...June 16 and 17.. Hotel is now booked out..would you be interested..accepting offers as I am out the money..can show receipt that paid and no cancellation policy...THanks, Leah

Date: April 25, 2015 14:45

Mr. DJA... Have prepaid hotel reservations, no cancellation policy..need to recoup some of my loses...Ramada Downtown Nashville..300 metres from Statium..2 nights including breakfast..2 queen beds..June 16 and 17...Are you interested..
Hotel Information
Hotel Name: Ramada Nashville Downtown Hotel
1 Star Rating
Address: 303 Interstate Drive, Nashville, TN, US
Phone: 615-244-6690
Hotel Information: Driving directions | Hotel Information
Room Type: 2 QUEEN BEDS NON-SMOKING ROOM WITH FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST, FREE WI-FI, FLAT SCREEN TV AND SAFE
Check In: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 15:00
Check Out: Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:00
Summary of Charges
(All prices are in USD)
Room Cost (per night): $186.15
Nights: 2
Rooms: 1
Guests: 2
Room Subtotal: $372.30
Taxes and Fees: $78.20
Total Cost: $450.50

Date: April 25, 2015 17:11

Hey there...still trying to have someone help me with Ramada Downtown Nashville..booked and prepaid...walk to venue..breakfast included...2 queen beds..paid $450 for June 16 and 17..accepting offers..trying to recoop some of my losses as I cannot attend concert...Thanks

Date: April 25, 2015 17:13

Mr. Dj_a need a hotel in Nashville...Ramada Downtown..prepaid and can't attend..accepting offers..no cancellations allowed by hotel.. Help! June 16 and 17...

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 25, 2015 17:23

leahoneill, try posting here, instead of repeated posts in this thread. [www.iorr.org]

Date: April 25, 2015 17:32

Thanks for advice...just checked distance from Ramada Downtown to LP field..it is .3 mile...quick walk... closest hotel and booked out..please help me out..have prepaid 1 room, two nights, June 16 and 17.. accepting offers..cannot attend concert... Thans.. 2 queen beds and free breakfast included... Why deal with the after concert traffic and crowds!..

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1794
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home