Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Orlando FL USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 11, 2015 00:25

The Stones are now in Orlando: [www.flightradar24.com] .

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: June 11, 2015 03:25

There seems to be no buzz for the Orlando show. At least nobody is posting on here. Atlanta apparently was one of the best shows on this tour if not the best, by all feedback I'm seeing. I certainly was a great set list and show's you don't know what to expect.

Hopefully the Florida fans wake up and fill the Citrus Bowl.

Posted by: Icetraders ()
Date: June 11, 2015 03:43

I cannot wait for Friday. Flying in from Dallas. Lucky Dip tickets.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 11, 2015 04:54

Every show seems to qualify as the best yet - meaning that everyone should head for Quebec grinning smiley

It was rainy and overcast in Orlando today, so cross fingers that it will improve by Friday. Otherwise I'll be in the market for a disposable poncho...

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: June 11, 2015 06:50

Anybody need a bed friday night? I have a room at the best western close to the venue and looking to split Friday night.

bengigan@hotmail.com

Date: June 11, 2015 07:27

I booked a hotel and I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow. For anyone going to Orlando, tomorrow night June 11, Bernard is doing an appearance for his new CD "Bura" release with an acoustic set.

Its at 6 PM.

Park Avenue Records
2916 Corrine Drive
Orlando. FL 32803

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: June 11, 2015 08:01

A few years ago this would have been my show, and is where I first saw them. Moved to Tennessee a few years ago and was able to get both Atlanta and Nashville tickets as both are about the same distance from me. Today I thought about trying for a cheap seat in Orlando and driving down. But man its a long drive and would eat up the little money I have to spend when going to Nashville. Decisions decisions....

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 11, 2015 09:40

Hi folks,

anybody here capable and willing to provide and share periscope streams with us?

I'm in Germany and can't make it to the gig. ;-)

But if this was the Europe Tour again an I had a smartphone and the periscope app, I'ld let you know, promised!

OK: if the Stones come anyplace near to my dwelling (like in 2014) and I get a ticket (like 3 shows in 2014), I promise to buy a smartphone with all the nescessary features and will announce where on Twitter you can look for my feed and we all go to the show together!

I'll prepare some special accus and will work out my arms in order to hold that thing up for the whole show! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: June 11, 2015 11:34

No poster/litho, only common items so far.

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: June 11, 2015 14:11

tumblingdice
A few years ago this would have been my show, and is where I first saw them. Moved to Tennessee a few years ago and was able to get both Atlanta and Nashville tickets as both are about the same distance from me. Today I thought about trying for a cheap seat in Orlando and driving down. But man its a long drive and would eat up the little money I have to spend when going to Nashville. Decisions decisions....[

That's a decision I faced myself. Wound up with three shows instead of original two. I have spent a pile of money. Gotta quit now. Good luck with your choice.

Date: June 11, 2015 14:55

waterrats
Hi folks,

anybody here capable and willing to provide and share periscope streams with us?

But if this was the Europe Tour again an I had a smartphone and the periscope app, I'ld let you know, promised!

OK: if the Stones come anyplace near to my dwelling (like in 2014) and I get a ticket (like 3 shows in 2014), I promise to buy a smartphone with all the nescessary features and will announce where on Twitter you can look for my feed and we all go to the show together!

I'll prepare some special accus and will work out my arms in order to hold that thing up for the whole show! >grinning smiley<

I plan on scoping it but I still need a ticket! Still searching for a decent seat at a cheap price. Heading to Orlando today but if I get in (most likely) I will be scoping @EllenDanoStones.

Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 14:58

Bjornulf-

I live in the West Palm Beach,FL area & am going to the Orlando & Milwaukee shows.

Would lvoe to catch up & buy you a beer for you in Orlando or Milwaukee so say thanks for all the work you do here. I don't actually drink anymore but you get my point. I am also thinking of renting a bike in the Milwaukee area. I really enjoy the site and appreciate all the work you do. Also slightly envious of your Stones traveling adventures! Keep up the great work.

-Chris

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 11, 2015 15:04

BitchKeepsBitchin
waterrats
Hi folks,

I plan on scoping it but I still need a ticket! Still searching for a decent seat at a cheap price. Heading to Orlando today but if I get in (most likely) I will be scoping @EllenDanoStones.

Hey, that's good news. Even better if you'ld find a decent ticket. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Posted by: horns2181 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 15:10

UGH I tried to get off work early but I cannot so I will be leaving Tallahassee at 430 and it is a 3.5 hour drive. I have lucky dip tickets so I will prob get the last pair lol

Date: June 11, 2015 15:15

If anyone has a spare ticket, hit me up.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: June 11, 2015 15:37

I;m in Mexico, but I'm looking forward to watching the show on periscope with a few beers etc, and chatting with everyone here.

To those actually going to the show: have a blast!

Posted by: tomy1 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 15:44

Weather for tomorrow is only 20% chance of showers :-)

[www.weather.com]

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 16:06

Orlando will have a damn tough time matching Atlanta - Jagger and company were impressed. But I'm certain the people on this board will do their best.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 16:23

almost impossible. it means a "surprise" gig 2 days after the Orlando show..don't think so. even if i like the idea of a surprise gig in Nashville. there are very nice and small venue there..

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 16:27

andrea66
almost impossible. it means a "surprise" gig 2 days after the Orlando show..don't think so. even if i like the idea of a surprise gig in Nashville. there are very nice and small venue there..

i was replying to somebody who talked about a possible concert between orlando and nashville

Date: June 11, 2015 16:59

Fantastic it seems I cannot find my credit card used forlucky dip purchase. Do you think if I have my statement, DL, ID, and my other cards with my name will be sufficient to pick up my tickets

Posted by: tomy1 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 17:00

Maybe Keith and the boys will hang around Orlando and take a few days off for some R&R - this is close to the mid-point in the tour, and do the tourist attractions (Disney-Universal) etc.....

Posted by: donnarq1 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 17:29

...removed by poster.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-11 17:32 by donnarq1.

Posted by: massmick ()
Date: June 11, 2015 17:29

a bigger nut
No poster/litho, only common items so far.

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

both FLA lithos are up somewhere...one has a florida state shaped tongue while the other is dark green and has a gator with lips

Posted by: restlessruby ()
Date: June 11, 2015 17:46

I live an hour away and plan to drive in and see Bernard tonight. Getting so excited for tomorrow! Can't wait . . . Really restless ruby

Posted by: Jordan ()
Date: June 11, 2015 17:53

For the unaware, Bernard will be having an in-store performance at 6pm tonight at Park Ave CD's in Orlando. A great chance to not only see him up close and personal, but to browse one of the best record stores in Florida. They have a great selection (mostly newer stuff) plus the staff is amazing. I've been going there for years, and definitely recommend checking it out to anyone visiting from out of state (or people from in state too)

Posted by: weinerdog ()
Date: June 11, 2015 17:55

horns2181
Fantastic it seems I cannot find my credit card used forlucky dip purchase. Do you think if I have my statement, DL, ID, and my other cards with my name will be sufficient to pick up my tickets

I'd contact the venue and ask them to make sure and/or if they'll take other proof of the card being yours.

I can't find where in the forum(Dallas show thread?), but there was a guy who tried to pick up his LD's with a credit card in his wife's name. Even though he had ID, etc they still maintained it wasn't sufficient. He did get in, but I'm not sure he actually did get his LD's.

Enjoy the concert!!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 11, 2015 18:18

In Melbourne Beach Double tree Hotel - I ran into Loveyoulive (ioorian) in the hotel corridor. Never met him, but I could sense he was an Iorrian.

Nice conversation. The Ioorians will be in full force at this concert tomorrow night.
Do not park at Jones High School. Alcohol is prohibited because it is in a school parking lot despite it being summer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-11 18:24 by Chris Fountain.

Date: June 11, 2015 18:27

weinerdog
horns2181

I'd contact the venue and ask them to make sure and/or if they'll take other proof of the card being yours.

I can't find where in the forum(Dallas show thread?), but there was a guy who tried to pick up his LD's with a credit card in his wife's name. Even though he had ID, etc they still maintained it wasn't sufficient. He did get in, but I'm not sure he actually did get his LD's.

Enjoy the concert!!

My mom just came over and went through my entire house and found my card behind the trash can. READY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 11, 2015 19:25

ORLANDO TICKET GIVEAWAY:

UPDATE: The ticket is given away. No need to send me an e-mail.

I have been contacted by an IORR member who can not make it to the ORLANDO show due to special circumstances. If you have a ticket yourself, but you have a friend who can't afford to go then please e-mail me as soon as possible at the below e-mail. Send me info about your friend.

It is a single ticket and no info about where it is but if you love the Stones and you have a friend that could be inside alone for a show above his/her budget please contact me, by e-mail, not by posting here. Thanks!

UPDATE: The ticket is given away. No need to send me an e-mail.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-11 20:27 by bv.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1724
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home