Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: Atlanta GA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: April 6, 2015 16:46

Please post ticket prices when they appear. Thanks y'all!

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: April 6, 2015 17:26

Prices are $69.50-$99.50 for Upper Level, $99.50-$150 for Lower Level, and $150-$395 for Field Level.

[www.ticketalternative.com]

Posted by: RickC ()
Date: April 6, 2015 18:51

69.50- 395.00

Date: April 6, 2015 19:14

Thank you!

Posted by: dagwood123 ()
Date: April 6, 2015 22:56

Hello All
This is my first post. I appreciate the very helpful info that this website offers. I am going to the Atlanta show and I have some area suggestions of stuff to do and eat. Those of you that are American football fans will want to visit the new college football hall of fame museum. It is very impressive. Also, the author of Gone with the Wind, Margaret Mitchell, was from Atlanta. The museum and home dedicated to her work is very intriguing. I also recommend a Fox Theatre tour or show. Also of you can catch something at the Tabernacle it is another great venue.
In terms of places to eat, Atlanta is over flowing with great spots. Some of my favorites are Dantanas, STATS, Taco Mac and Ted's Montana Grill.
I am pumped for the show and wish you all the best!

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: April 6, 2015 23:20

dagwood123
Hello All
This is my first post. I appreciate the very helpful info that this website offers. I am going to the Atlanta show and I have some area suggestions of stuff to do and eat. Those of you that are American football fans will want to visit the new college football hall of fame museum. It is very impressive. Also, the author of Gone with the Wind, Margaret Mitchell, was from Atlanta. The museum and home dedicated to her work is very intriguing. I also recommend a Fox Theatre tour or show. Also of you can catch something at the Tabernacle it is another great venue.
In terms of places to eat, Atlanta is over flowing with great spots. Some of my favorites are Dantanas, STATS, Taco Mac and Ted's Montana Grill.

Hi ya Dagwood, my wife and I will be at the Atanta show as well. As well as college football hall of fame, there is also the Georgia Aquarium that would be worth checking out as well as Coca Cola and Centennial Olympic Park. Hope to meet up with other fans on here before the concert.

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: April 6, 2015 23:57

Blind Willie's bar has great music - blues of course! went there there evening before the last Stones gig in Atlanta

Posted by: jreid53 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 01:02

dagwood123
Hello All

Hey, don't forget about the Varsity which is just a few blocks away. One of those unique place everybody should go to once, although I'm ashamed to say, I have been there much more than that!

Date: April 7, 2015 19:20

Thanks gang for the seating prices, much appreciated.

Posted by: Louise ()
Date: April 7, 2015 23:08

Hi, I´m from Holland and I want to visit the Atlanta concert (and some others too). Is there a alternative for Ticket Alternative? The website is so slow. I don't know if I am the only one with that experience?

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: April 8, 2015 00:06

Louise
Hi, I´m from Holland and I want to visit the Atlanta concert (and some others too). Is there a alternative for Ticket Alternative? The website is so slow. I don't know if I am the only one with that experience?

Site werkt prima hier in Holland..Louise ! cool smiley

Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: April 8, 2015 03:39

Louise, the only alternative I am awaare of is the differnt brokers that will charge you much higher pricing. Ticketalternative.com is the offical ticket seller for the Atlanta Show.

My wife and I will be at teh Atlanta show too.

Date: April 8, 2015 06:14

Looks like you have to create an account with Ticketalternatives to be able to purchase tickets.

Date: April 8, 2015 16:43

It won't be long now, looking to get some really good seats, hopefully!!!!

Date: April 8, 2015 16:53

Lol, in a virtual waiting room now, this looks like it may take a while.

Posted by: Serendipatti ()
Date: April 8, 2015 16:54

Does anybody know if with Ticketalternative it is better or easier to call for tickets or just purchase online?

Date: April 8, 2015 16:59

I don't know about Ticketmaster but Ticketalternatives said they were only handling VIP packages by phone today.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: April 8, 2015 17:46

This looks like the same company that does tickets for Knoxville where I live. The good thing about them is you can hold up to three sets of tickets at a time or 8 total. So, you can hold two and keep releasing the third until you find something better. And, if you don't, then just cancel the others in your cart and pick the order you want.

Posted by: bhs00 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 17:58

I don't like my seats after I saw where the stage is

Date: April 8, 2015 17:59

Been trying for an hour to get in, no such luck yet.

Posted by: bhs00 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:07

Honestly, how bad is section 105?

Posted by: tigerpaw1014 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:20

I got mine. I'm satisfied lower level. Would like to be even closer, but had to get 7 tix together this time which limited my choices. Oh well. Start me up!

Date: April 8, 2015 18:28

I can't get in either thru AMEX presale site or Ticketalternative site, yikes!!!!

Date: April 8, 2015 18:29

Got em. Cheap seats, but what can a poor boy do? smoking smiley

Date: April 8, 2015 18:38

Way to go Elmo!!!

Date: April 8, 2015 19:01

I'm only finding four bad seats together through the American Express pre-sale. Does anybody know if Ticketalternative gradually adds more for the four pre-sale days as these sell out OR is that it until the general sale? Thanks.

Date: April 8, 2015 19:15

That's a good question, I would think they add more tickets to the presale so hang in there. My trouble is I can't get to the ordering page, lol.

Date: April 8, 2015 19:24

I was on for about 45 minutes but threw back all of my tickets, then got moved to the virtual waiting room - for the past 30 minutes. Oh well, that's fair to allow others some time on the site. I'll just keep trying to get back on.

Date: April 8, 2015 19:30

Serendipatti
I was on for about 45 minutes but threw back all of my tickets, then got moved to the virtual waiting room - for the past 30 minutes. Oh well, that's fair to allow others some time on the site. I'll just keep trying to get back on.

Good luck on getting tickets, I'm still trying, have been for over 2 hours. I can't even get to the site, much less the virtual waiting room.

Date: April 8, 2015 19:58

I called TicketAlternatives and a representative said that the whole site was experiencing problems and to try back in a couple of hours as the system appeared to be down. Guess I will get a bite to eat and start again in the afternoon

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1763
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home