Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: Atlanta GA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: argentina92 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 18:48

I can't get my ticket because I can't enter to ticketalternative!!

Damn it

Date: April 10, 2015 19:33

Got tickets through Amex, Tickets Alternative for Section J center stage, Row 33.

Ready!

Mike

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: ZantiMisfit ()
Date: April 10, 2015 19:38

Section L, Field Level, Row 34, Ronnie's side for $150 each. I COULD have gotten Section G on the Field on Keith's side for the same price if I hadn't entered my credit card expiration date wrong! What an idiot I am.

Is there ANY seating chart that actually shows the SEATS, not just the Section blocks? I'd like to see exactly where we are on the field.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: April 12, 2015 21:01

I managed to score some tickets at ticketmaster for Orlando.
I have never tried ticketalternative before now, but it seems to be a useless alternative indeed.
I've been trying all weekend to get through ticketalternative for Atlanta tickets. It takes approximately 1 hour to load one single page. When I proceed, it takes one new hour to load the next page, and when I finally have the tickets in the cart, I can't proceed to payment and confirmation. Been trying from different computers at different places. If ticketalternative can't handle the demand for a weekend pre-sale, I guess their website will collapse tomorrow when the general sale starts. On the bright side, it can turn out that lots of tickets will be available on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: April 13, 2015 17:34

zounds ticketalternative sucks.

got 2 section E row 14-ers from bigstub.

it's only money, right?

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: April 13, 2015 20:21

Right now I have two Lucky Dip for Atlanta. So, unless I get a last minute urge to do both that will be my show. Everyone else going to Nashville all the best.

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: April 13, 2015 20:52

Natlanta

it's only money, right?

You're right. It's only money. I got mine from stubhub as well. Not as exclusive as yours, but hey I am in the stadium at least. Section 224 or 225. Can't remember.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: April 13, 2015 22:48

John1982
Natlanta

it's only money, right?

You're right. It's only money. I got mine from stubhub as well. Not as exclusive as yours, but hey I am in the stadium at least. Section 224 or 225. Can't remember.

I started at ticketalternative, hated their site and process, checked stubhub which was OK but the prices seemed high, went to craigslist which directed me to bigstub which seemed cheaper than stubhub but turned out to be about the same. So anyway we're in... probably will just go to fewer baseball games this summer to recoup the cost.

Never sat this close to the RS's before, starting to get a little stoked.

Posted by: wakeupmaggie77 ()
Date: April 14, 2015 17:18

I got section K, row 35. Does anyone know how many rows are in that section? I'm wondering how far back row 35 is. I'm also wondering if the white sections on the seating chart are for some type of equipment that will block our view.
Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-14 18:09 by wakeupmaggie77.

Posted by: StonesHood ()
Date: April 14, 2015 18:13

wakeupmaggie77
I got section K, row 35. Does anyone know how many rows are in that section? I'm wondering how far back row 35 is. I'm also wondering if the white sections on the seating chart are for some type of equipment that will block our view.
Thanks!

See if this helps

[seatgeek.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-14 18:13 by StonesHood.

Posted by: wakeupmaggie77 ()
Date: April 14, 2015 18:29

Thanks, it only shows the football seating. I can't find a seating chart for the Stones that has the actual rows listed.

Posted by: RickC ()
Date: April 16, 2015 23:27

ticketalternative.com
Stones tickets then click on
View seating chart

Posted by: Jesse1960 ()
Date: April 17, 2015 20:39

stonesrule
Good food in Atlanta! Try Merry Mac's on North Ponce De Leon Street.
Been there forever...fine Southern food and fair prices.

Also, the legendary Varsity Drive-in. Good burgers, fries etc. with a charming bunch of folks waiting to take your order.

Mary Macs is good, but The Colonnade on Cheshire Bridge is as good, maybe better for real Southern food. And the Varsity is one of a kind. Worlds largest drive in.Forget the burgers. Chili dogs and onion rings are the reason for the legend.

Date: April 18, 2015 00:49

wakeupmaggie77
Thanks, it only shows the football seating. I can't find a seating chart for the Stones that has the actual rows listed.

The Raleigh Ticketmaster page has "buy on map" up now. Which is choose your seats. Zoom in over a field section and this can give you an idea of how many rows and seats in each row on the field , again it is Raleigh field not Atlanta , but it should give You an idea as the set up will be around the same stage/area being used. (these are both college football stadiums similar in size)
[www.ticketmaster.com]

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-18 02:40 by StonesHood.

Date: April 23, 2015 17:15

Just got my heart stopped, got an email from Ticket Alternative to call their customer service number as there was a "problem with your Rolling Stones ticket order".

Turned out to be they hadn't charged their ticket fee on the order. I could either authorize the fee or get a ticket refund. Guess what I did?

All is good and still sitting on the field!

BTW, I asked about ticket exchanges and they had received several calls, particularly from Amex buyers. They are not offering exchanges but were very polite about it.

Mike

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Date: April 23, 2015 17:44

MidnightDevilRambler
Just got my heart stopped, got an email from Ticket Alternative to call their customer service number as there was a "problem with your Rolling Stones ticket order".

Turned out to be they hadn't charged their ticket fee on the order. I could either authorize the fee or get a ticket refund. Guess what I did?

All is good and still sitting on the field!

BTW, I asked about ticket exchanges and they had received several calls, particularly from Amex buyers. They are not offering exchanges but were very polite about it.

Mike

Never heard a story like that before. You would think they would more likely charge their fee and not the price of the ticket instead of vice versa.

Date: April 24, 2015 05:32

What is the grey arm with the dark grey box at the end on the field?
We're in Section L, Row 34--is that going to block our view of the end of the 'B' stage? Or anything else?

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: April 24, 2015 06:14

ZantiMisfit
We're in Section L, Row 34--is that going to block our view of the end of the 'B' stage? Or anything else?

I don't know what the grey area is exactly, but there isn't a B stage, it's the end of the cat walk. Mick comes out there some, Keith and Ronnie do a little.

Date: April 27, 2015 04:01

Yeah, I knew that--just didn't know what else to call it. "Stage-extension"...?

Date: April 28, 2015 16:02

ZantiMisfit

Maybe lights and projectors for the big screens....

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: elmahore ()
Date: May 1, 2015 18:15

I had the same email and the same problem. I looked at my credit card and they had not charged their fee. Since I printed out my tickets, she had to resend them with a new barcode but like you all is well.

Date: May 2, 2015 18:30

I have not been charged at all for my Lucky Dip for Atlanta. I called ticketalternative a few days ago to confirm my order was in their system. It was. I'm still a little worried I may have a problem at Will Call, though. I cannot remember a time I was not charged for tickets the day I purchased them.

OTOH, maybe I should hope for a problem at Will Call as it may lead to an upgrade for their error?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-02 18:32 by tonyc.

Date: May 5, 2015 17:20

Got my tickets in the mail last nightsmiling bouncing smiley

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Date: May 7, 2015 20:25

TicketAlternative Upgrade sucessful!!

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: May 9, 2015 07:19

Seats in CL 2 were coming up for $150. They are still selling Ruby VIP seats in this same section for $751! Also they have now added $150 obstructed view. I brought some up just to see where they were and they were field section H.

Posted by: Mongoose ()
Date: May 10, 2015 22:12

MARV PECK! ELMO LEWIS! Other Georgia IORR Folks!

Looks like I will be heading over to Bobby Dodd Stadium on my own that night, with hopes of scoring a ticket from someone.

Week of the show, if you find out that you have one extra ticket because cousin Margaret (or somebody) suddenly can't go, let me know, OK?

Otherwise, I'll be the one outside the gate with the Voodoo Lounge cap, Stones tongue t shirt, Steel Wheels scarf, and the sign that says "I JUST NEED ONE TICKET!"

:-)

Cheers....

Mongoose

Posted by: NedKelly ()
Date: May 16, 2015 13:08

Anyone has a hotel to recommend in Atlanta? Where do Stones fans stay?

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: May 16, 2015 15:35

I have Lucky Dips for Atlanta, I just lost my wallet with everything in it. My biggest concern is that my Credit Card number will be different than the CC# I bought the LDs with.

Does any one know if this will be a problem.

Any experience, knowledge or useful help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: May 16, 2015 20:36

Mongoose
MARV PECK! ELMO LEWIS! Other Georgia IORR Folks!

Looks like I will be heading over to Bobby Dodd Stadium on my own that night, with hopes of scoring a ticket from someone.

Week of the show, if you find out that you have one extra ticket because cousin Margaret (or somebody) suddenly can't go, let me know, OK?

Otherwise, I'll be the one outside the gate with the Voodoo Lounge cap, Stones tongue t shirt, Steel Wheels scarf, and the sign that says "I JUST NEED ONE TICKET!"

Cheers....

Mongoose

Will let you know if an extra turns up. There is a good chance one will. I will be sitting in front of Georgian Terrace playing Stones songs on my guitar until show time. Drop by!

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: Mongoose ()
Date: May 17, 2015 19:16

Elmo.....

What I should do is bring a djembe drum down to the Georgian and join you for some tunes! I'm a pretty good back up singer, too.

Elmo and Goose. The Unofficial Pre-Show Concert.

Kinda has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1904
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home