Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 2 of 7
Re: Arlington/Dallas TX USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: headly123 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 20:12

RogerStones ,
The Stadium is not far from the airport at all. There are also several hotels around the airport itself. Since it will probably be warm for the show there is a great water park right next to the Stadium . Nice way to pass the time if you get there a day or so early. This place is also known as Jerry's World. Named so for the owner of the Dallas Cowboys. Expect to pay through the nose to park there (Hey he paid over a Billion to build it so he has to get it back somehow) . This place has the worlds largest HD Video screen. It measure about 60 yards wide and rune the lengh of the field. So if the Stones use it you will get a good view of them no matter where you sit.Hope some of this helps. Anymore questions just ask. I have family who live down there so I have been there a few times.

Posted by: Shesarainbow ()
Date: April 8, 2015 00:55

So as far as we know the presale tix go on sale tomorrow morning, 10:00M, on AXS.

Presale code might be 76011..

And we might have to use AMEX card...and maybe type in the '1-800' number from the back of the credit card..

Sound about right?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:10

Shesarainbow
So as far as we know the presale tix go on sale tomorrow morning, 10:00M, on AXS.

Presale code might be 76011..

And we might have to use AMEX card...and maybe type in the '1-800' number from the back of the credit card..

Sound about right?

Tomorrow is the Amex presale on TM. The AXS presale is Friday. (Don't ask me why. confused smiley )

Posted by: RogerStones ()
Date: April 8, 2015 09:38

Thanks a lot.

I finally booked a Hotel close to the Airport.

I know it's only rock'nd roll but I like it !!

Roger

Posted by: donnasings ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:16

Alright - got the tix! Section C308. Tried for better, but no luck and didn't want to be stuck with a worse selection.

Posted by: argentina92 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:19

Hi everybody !

Anyone knows why this show have not the "will call" ticket option ?

Posted by: Alfonz ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:28

Had Row 34 in Section C with regular AMEX. Not the worst I suppose, would have been near the end of catwalk. But I only selected 1 ticket by mistake. Tried for 2 and was kicked back to the $80 bleacher seats, then none available.

Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, OKC ... on a Saturday ... the Arlington show has huge demand. You can't even buy a pair of Diamond VIP packages at the moment.

Date: April 8, 2015 18:46

My husband told me to check again. I somehow managed to get two seats one level lower, but further away from the stage. Trying to decide if I should get these or just stick with the others. Eek - TM is holding the tix for four more minutes.

Date: April 8, 2015 18:58

Keep trying! I just tried and two seats in Section G came up just a moment ago! I'm about to release them because I don't think we want them. But keep trying! People are releasing their tickets.

Posted by: jkundl ()
Date: April 8, 2015 20:57

If y'all want to buy them on General Public Onsale, you can line up at the ticket box office on Monday at 10:00!

Posted by: jkundl ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:23

Anyone have Pandora pre-sale code? Plus I'm using Uber to get there!

Posted by: SharksWillCry ()
Date: April 9, 2015 03:02

I got nosebleeds but dead on the 50 yard line. I would not have pulled the trigger on those but a) I was not available to get the tix when presale opened and resorted to having my wife try, and b) I insisted that my 6 year old son should go, so we had to get 4 seats together. She ended up not pulling up anything at all on ticketmaster and had to try StubHub.

So considering those big potential mistakes, I'm OK with that. There is a giant screen to watch and the view doesn't really seem all that bad.

Posted by: 751st ()
Date: April 9, 2015 04:14

Section 117 for me row J seat 5. Remember tickets are a bit like marbles were as a kid you can trade and barter with them for better marbles (so to speak).

Posted by: punkfloyd ()
Date: April 9, 2015 04:28

I just want to add that the Arlington show is about 3 miles from my childhood home. If you had told me 20 years ago that in 2015 the Stones would be playing in at the corner of Randol Mill Rd and Collins Avenue, I would have have fainted.

When waiting for the band to tour between 1981 and 1989 I wondered if they would ever play in the old Texas Rangers baseball stadium in Arlington...similar to the 1978 Anaheim, CA setup.

When they did play in 1989, I stayed up all night waiting in line for tickets at a Sound Warehouse record store that was located on the site where they will be playing this summer. Funny that.

Anyway, I will probably be one of the 90K+ in the new Cowboys Stadium.

THIS BEING MY HOME TOWN, I AM HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HOTELS, TAXIS, ACCOMMODATIONS, ETC. There are a few full-service hotels in Arlington and several travel hotels. The stadium is in the entertainment district near Six Flags Over Texas, a water park and the new Rangers Ballpark.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 04:32 by punkfloyd.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: April 9, 2015 05:01

This is a lot to ask but here goes...if anyone at anytime can help hook me up to buy tkts fairly close I would forever be in your debt. Haven't had a chance to see them very close since OKC 99 with my late brother, a memory forever cherished....I called Jerry but he said he doesn't have any pull!! ( not really, just didn't want to sound too pitiful!)

Posted by: skullduggery09 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:46

Hello,

Anybody know how to pull the trigger using Pandora code ZIPPER2015?

The link at [www.axs.com]
took me to TicketBastard and it is all AMEX, nothing for Pandora.

Can you help a brother out who didn't sell his soul for another credit card?

Many thanks,
Charlie in Austin

Posted by: RogerStones ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:19

Hi !

This is Roger from Barcelona. I just got my ticket on Section C108 Row 10 !!!

My only doubt about the post-show is how to get to the Dallas airport since I booked my hotel there.

Thanks !!

I know it's only rock'd roll but I like it !

I know, it's only rock'n roll but I like it !!

Posted by: Andrew ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:43

Does anyone know the pre-sale code for tomorrow's "Zip Code 76011 Pre-sale"?

I see TM is offering 2 front row section D for $6139.89 a piece with a minimum purchase of two tickets.

Thank you,

Andrew

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:51

RogerStones
Hi !

This is Roger from Barcelona. I just got my ticket on Section C108 Row 10 !!!

My only doubt about the post-show is how to get to the Dallas airport since I booked my hotel there.

Thanks !!

I know it's only rock'd roll but I like it !

DFW is pretty hard to miss...just leave it to your pilot. He's sure to land on it

Date: April 9, 2015 19:59

Andrew
Does anyone know the pre-sale code for tomorrow's "Zip Code 76011 Pre-sale"?

I see TM is offering 2 front row section D for $6139.89 a piece with a minimum purchase of two tickets.

Thank you,

Andrew

see, that's what spoils it, regular fans have no chance..I think they oughta string all tkt resale outfits up by their balls...

Posted by: roamermark ()
Date: April 10, 2015 14:43

Just got tickets using Pandora presage code Zipper2015

Average seats in the 300s. (125 price point). This is good enough for me as we are bringing my 10 year old for his second show. Since his first was the tiny Singapore show, it will be fun to have stadium seats and see the crowd for this one.

See you there everyone

Date: April 10, 2015 16:03

Anyone know the pre sale pass word for todays zip code pre sale?

Posted by: skullduggery09 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 16:51

passcode MIDNIGHT

[www.rollingstones.com]

Date: April 13, 2015 15:09

I wonder if the roof will be opened or closed for this show?

Date: April 13, 2015 15:39

JUne 6 can be pretty hot down here, I would imagine the roof will be closed and the ac running..especially at prices no one can afford...

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:26

Just got mine Section C134, Row 12. I've never been to Jerry's Death Star, so it should be interesting both in terms of not having seen the Stones since Texas Motor Speedway '97, and having never been in the building where my Packers won the Super Bowl. Really psyched.

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:54

I am soooo glad I did pandora presale.. I got 26 row floor..Cant pull anything on floor or lower level today, and Ive been trying an hour...I would have been very frustrated..

Date: April 13, 2015 21:40

Can't pull up anything at all. This show can't be sold out already, can it?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: April 13, 2015 22:33

Lucky dip is sold out
I can still pull up $80 tickets from far back section 431

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: April 13, 2015 23:31

Ticketmaster showing very few tickets left for Dallas.. I think mostly singles are left....

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 2 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1146
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home