Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7
Arlington/Dallas TX USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 30, 2015 21:52

Please use this thread to discuss details about ticket sales, travel and more regarding the Rolling Stones Tour 2015 in Arlington/Dallas.

AT&T Stadium
Arlington (Near Dallas), TX, USA
Saturday June 6, 2015

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-05 06:09 by bv.

Re: Arlington/Dallas TX USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Date: March 30, 2015 22:01

Shadooooobbbbbiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Hello Ft Worth Hello Dallas!

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: March 31, 2015 16:15

Prices for Dallas: US $65.00 - US $395.00

Posted by: skullduggery09 ()
Date: March 31, 2015 16:29

Thanks Keefy
Can you please confirm the general tix sale date (I'm in a Amex-free zone winking smiley
Charlie in Austin

Date: March 31, 2015 16:39

skullduggery09
Thanks Keefy
Can you please confirm the general tix sale date (I'm in a Amex-free zone winking smiley
Charlie in Austin
Confirmed on ticketmaster...General sale date 4/13 10am

Posted by: skullduggery09 ()
Date: March 31, 2015 16:45

Thanks Hoss!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: March 31, 2015 17:31

Damn right...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 31, 2015 19:55

Seating plan per TM [www.ticketmaster.com] :

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: March 31, 2015 20:15

Dang...I think I just found my seat.
It's underwhelming...

Date: March 31, 2015 20:22

Is there any info out as to how the seat prices break down?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-31 20:24 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: March 31, 2015 21:16

I'm kinda ignorant as how they do it but around here in the DFW area all the great seats are gone fast to Tickethub,etc etc then those $395 seats will be $1500 and up

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: March 31, 2015 21:39

This is my gig..I'm ready.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: March 31, 2015 22:53

Is this going to be a special show similar to the Indianapolis show? Looking at the seating chart, it seems that this show is the only one that is selling seats BEHIND the stage. In all the other layouts that I've seen the seats behind the stage are blocked off. Is there something special going on in Dallas?

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: March 31, 2015 23:51

Ticketmaster does not show a presale date for Arlington?

Is there a date posted?

Date: April 1, 2015 00:11

This show is 50 years to the date of the release of Satisfaction. Wonder if Mick will acknowledge that at the show.

God bless The Rolling Stones!

Date: April 1, 2015 00:36

mr_dja
Is this going to be a special show similar to the Indianapolis show? Looking at the seating chart, it seems that this show is the only one that is selling seats BEHIND the stage. In all the other layouts that I've seen the seats behind the stage are blocked off. Is there something special going on in Dallas?

I dont think they will sell tickets behind the stage. At Paul McCartney the upper deck was closed. I think they are just showing all the stadium seats until they know what they are going to sell..I could be wrong..

Date: April 1, 2015 01:02

makemeburnthecandle
This show is 50 years to the date of the release of Satisfaction. Wonder if Mick will acknowledge that at the show.

God bless The Rolling Stones!
I will definitely be celebrating that..Thanks for posting that Historical Stones fact.thumbs up

Posted by: cmc ()
Date: April 1, 2015 01:53

jumpontopofmebaby
Ticketmaster does not show a presale date for Arlington?

Is there a date posted?

I see no pre-sale date for Arlington. Of the 10 venues currently listed on Ticketmaster, about 5 indicate AMEX presales will begin April 8. But many venues do not mention pre-sales. Will those venues have pre-sales as well? (For example, Arlington and Milwaukee say nothing about pre-sale tickets.)

Date: April 1, 2015 17:27

Hoping if they have a warm up band we get ZZ Top

They are open for this date!

And they are a little ole band from Texas!!!

It could happen!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 4, 2015 09:34

Posted by: Shesarainbow ()
Date: April 6, 2015 18:52

Very strange, as both Ticketmaster and AXS show the Arlington tickets on their respective web sites. AXS says that their presale starts this Friday (10th) and TM only says that tix are available on the 13th, with no presale info...kinda confusing, and can't believe that both would be selling tix for the same show..

Date: April 6, 2015 21:02

Shesarainbow
Very strange, as both Ticketmaster and AXS show the Arlington tickets on their respective web sites. AXS says that their presale starts this Friday (10th) and TM only says that tix are available on the 13th, with no presale info...kinda confusing, and can't believe that both would be selling tix for the same show..
Yeah Im a bit confused by that too..Also confused by if you need AMEX for the AXS presale...

Posted by: jreid53 ()
Date: April 6, 2015 23:35

As I'm sure everyone know, if you search for Rolling Stones on Ticketmaster, it brings up a list of all dates. That list now shows a presale at AT&T starting Wed 4/8 @10:00am. However, the actual Ticketmaster ticket page for this show doesn't show that yet. Guessing it will be updated sometime in the next day.

Posted by: Shesarainbow ()
Date: April 6, 2015 23:44

Unfreakin believable that StubHub already is selling specific seat locations,for $3,000 and up...extreme nosebleeds in the $250 each range...how does the normal fan even have a chance? I guarantee that ten minutes after they go on sale I'll get the inevitable "your request doesn't match available seat locations", even if I opt for best available...

Bring back the good old days...

Date: April 7, 2015 00:07

Ticketmaster now showing Pre-sale for Wednesday for Arlington

Posted by: jreid53 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 00:08

Shesarainbow
Unfreakin believable that StubHub already is selling specific seat locations,for $3,000 and up...extreme nosebleeds in the $250 each range...how does the normal fan even have a chance? I guarantee that ten minutes after they go on sale I'll get the inevitable "your request doesn't match available seat locations", even if I opt for best available...

You do have to wonder, though, if they are selling tickets they don't yet have. I checked a couple of listings & while they have row numbers, you can't see seat numbers & you can't download them or receive them until late May/early June.

Posted by: donnasings ()
Date: April 7, 2015 00:09

Shesarainbow

WOW. sad smiley How can they even do that? Insane. I am hoping there will actually be a presale for Dallas and that I can get some sort of ticket at non-Stub Hub prices.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 7, 2015 01:45

donnasings
Shesarainbow

WOW. sad smiley How can they even do that? Insane. I am hoping there will actually be a presale for Dallas and that I can get some sort of ticket at non-Stub Hub prices.

They don't really expect to sell tickets at that price, it's just to drive up prices generally. But luckily, as mentioned above, there is a presale for Dallas. smiling smiley

Posted by: RogerStones ()
Date: April 7, 2015 19:54

I am planning my trip to the Arlington show and I need some help from local fans.

How far is Arlington from Dallas airport ? Is there an easy way to get there after the show ?

Thank you !

I know, it's only rock'n roll but I like it !!

Date: April 7, 2015 20:06

RogerStones
I am planning my trip to the Arlington show and I need some help from local fans.

How far is Arlington from Dallas airport ? Is there an easy way to get there after the show ?

Thank you !

DFW Airport is the closest to Arlington . I would say tewenty minutes away at the most.

Taxi?

Might just have to wait for awhile.

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1862
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home