Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 2 of 9
Re: Columbus OH USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: April 12, 2015 18:07

BluzDude
....I wish...I was just checking out of curiosity, SD went so quickly.
Going to San Diego show with Sweetcharmedlife...I've still never made it to Toronto, although I expect to be there on July 13....for a 3 hour layover at your fine airport.

I don't know what's a bigger nightmare - TO airport or an evening with Charmer! grinning smiley you kids have fun!

Posted by: two4fun111 ()
Date: April 13, 2015 01:14

anyone know why the listed capacity on IORR for the show went from 100,000 to 60,000 after tix went on sale?

Posted by: carlosrr ()
Date: April 13, 2015 14:27

"anyone know why the listed capacity on IORR for the show went from 100,000 to 60,000 after tix went on sale?"

I suspect some seats will be unavailable due to viewing angle, or, infrastructure.
Plus, it looks like some of the stage and support will take up some of the space.

I guess we will know when the day of the show smiling smiley

Carlos "in Gahanna, with no view of the stadium"

"Support International Tourism,
Visit Matamoros, Mexico"

Posted by: jrcjohnny99 ()
Date: April 13, 2015 17:44

two4fun111
anyone know why the listed capacity on IORR for the show went from 100,000 to 60,000 after tix went on sale?

stadium capacity for a football game is 100k, but my understanding is concerts are usually 65-70 depending on configuration

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: April 13, 2015 20:37

Still lucky dip in Colombus Ohio, thought they were going to be sold out in minutes..... I guess the MT factor....smileys with beer

Re: Columbus Floor Section G vs. 13a
Posted by: glimmergurrl ()
Date: April 13, 2015 22:26

Which seats are better viewing? 13A or on the floor section G?

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: April 13, 2015 22:58

Lucky Dips for Columbus seem to be sold out... Or what?

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: April 13, 2015 23:16

I found better seats today than I got for amex pre-sale, so I call TM and ask to exchange..."sorry, no exchanges"

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: April 13, 2015 23:38

just scored dips for columbus...4 times the site said "not available" but I just kept tryin...

Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: April 13, 2015 23:45

Today, April 13, I bought 2 tickets in Section 25 AA. These were expensive seats, and have never paid this much to see the Stones. These seats are in the upper section, facing the stage at a strange angle. I hope the stage is curved to allow fans to see the performance properly. Have the Stones released a diagram of the stage in Ohio Stadium?

Anyway, we are very excited to be seeing the Stones for the sixth time.

Posted by: mitchrambler ()
Date: April 14, 2015 01:45

those are actually right above the floor on Ronnie woods side pretty good seats

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 14, 2015 01:54

Section 25 AA is Keith's side.

They will be nice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-14 01:56 by MingSubu.

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: April 14, 2015 03:47

forsure
I found better seats today than I got for amex pre-sale, so I call TM and ask to exchange..."sorry, no exchanges"

Not sure why, its a TM policy to exchange tickets once. You cannot do it during any pre sales, but during a open general sale you can do it once. Call back

Date: April 14, 2015 05:52

Hi all!

I am new to iorr... I just scored lucky dip tickets for the Columbus show today and am definitely looking forward to the most legendary date night of my life so far. This will be my first Stones concert - very excited. I never thought I would be able to see them.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone in this thread has purchased lucky dips before and had any actual luck with them? I've heard about upgrades offered to people with lucky dip tickets but I don't know how consistent that is...

Date: April 14, 2015 06:01

LSTNT
forsure

Not sure why, its a TM policy to exchange tickets once. You cannot do it during any pre sales, but during a open general sale you can do it once. Call back

I called pre-sale, they said "not during presale" I called today and they said, "let me see the policy for this band as it is up to the promoter".... "sorry sir, no exchanges allowed". I am in 25 aa as well. I had a chance to get about 25 rows back on the floor. The curved nature of the section 25aa caused me concer as well, given the price on the ticket. I have floor for a bunch of other shows, so I guess I'll keep them and hope its a good vantage point, with more importanlty, loud and good sound. Flilflam...see ya there. I'll be the dude dancing like no one is watching

Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: April 14, 2015 06:08

brokecollegestudent
Hi all!

I am new to iorr... I just scored lucky dip tickets for the Columbus show today and am definitely looking forward to the most legendary date night of my life so far. This will be my first Stones concert - very excited. I never thought I would be able to see them.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone in this thread has purchased lucky dips before and had any actual luck with them? I've heard about upgrades offered to people with lucky dip tickets but I don't know how consistent that is...
Yes - I've gotten lucky with LD's before. The only time I had them to a gig before was Toronto 2013, I got pit with my LD's. Most of the seats are farther back, but there's still good seats mixed in.

Date: April 15, 2015 20:58

Columbus Floors in section D row 24 and 25 low seat numbers now popping up on TM.

Date: April 15, 2015 21:23

Columbus floor pairs in section C row 24 now popping up on TM

Posted by: dhinkle555 ()
Date: April 15, 2015 22:59

Questions for Columbus, OH natives:

For anyone who has been to concerts at Ohio Stadium before, do they sell beer at concerts? Being on a college campus, didn't know if they will.

I assume they will allow tailgating in the parking lots like at a football game, does that make sense?

For concerts I have attended at The Schottenstein Arena, I parked in some north lots and took a shuttle bus to the arena. Do you think they will do that for this concert at the Stadium?

We are staying at a Hampton Inn, 3160 Olentangy Road, is there any nice restaurants in that area? From looking at Google maps, I can only find chains.

Thanks

Date: April 15, 2015 23:31

"..I wish...I was just checking out of curiosity, SD went so quickly.
Going to San Diego show with Sweetcharmedlife...I've still never made it to Toronto, although I expect to be there on July 13....for a 3 hour layover at your fine airport."

Howdy, I go back and forth between Columbus OH and Coronado CA. I was wondering if the crowds on the beach across from PETCO would be able to hear anything well across the bay? Still got tix for Columbus but tempted bayside smiling smiley

Visit Matamoros, Mexico"

Date: April 16, 2015 01:34

columbus section D- rows in the 20s coming up now

Posted by: fulldevilhakysac ()
Date: April 16, 2015 15:48

I have 3 Reallllly good sets for Columbus that I will let go of for face value. My brothers decided they would rather do Indy. I have two in section b row 33 and two in section b row 16. I also have two in section 22a row 16. I will only sell the section b row 16's for face if you also buy the section 22a's. If not, I'm gonna wait it out, and see if I can sell the sec b row 16s to friends since they are amazing seats.
Thanks

Posted by: mitchrambler ()
Date: April 16, 2015 20:38

What's b 33 for?

Date: April 16, 2015 20:41

i've got 1 pair in section 25aa right off the floor, keith's side. I'll sell them $600 for the pair (over 400 each face), or trade them for two pittsburgh. email pcronin10@yahoo.com they are actual hard tickets, not electronic

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-16 20:42 by forsure.

Posted by: fulldevilhakysac ()
Date: April 16, 2015 20:48

853.50 face value for two

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: April 17, 2015 03:03

Just got Section B on the aisle, row 21 on TM. See you there!!!!!!!! Stoked!

Date: April 17, 2015 19:05

woooohoooooo, just got my Columbus tix in the mail smiling smiley

Visit Matamoros, Mexico"

Date: April 18, 2015 04:42

A single seat against the catwalk is on sale.

Sec C Row 32 Seat 12

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: April 18, 2015 16:38

Seat numbers on the pick your seat map are reversed from what has been shown earlier. Sucks if you thought you were on the walkway.

Date: April 18, 2015 16:46

Steven
Seat numbers on the pick your seat map are reversed from what has been shown earlier. Sucks if you thought you were on the walkway.

The opposite happened for me. smiling bouncing smiley

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 2 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1568
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home