Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2324252627282930313233...LastNext
Current Page: 28 of 40
Re: San Diego CA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: May 13, 2015 22:34

KevinP1980
Is Ticketmaster handling the SD show? Or AXS?

Tickets.com

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: May 13, 2015 22:37

On the theme of seat views, here is a pic I took pregame at Petco a few weeks ago. It shows Field Infield 113 in the foreground looking toward the outfield, where the stage will be positioned. I resized the pic a bit large to offer more row and seat detail of 113 and 115 (to the right).

Posted by: fourwalling ()
Date: May 14, 2015 00:49

Hello,

New member here, registered for an account to sell my Petco Park, A12 tickets, Row 7, seats 7 & 8 at cost.

Please see the "all sold out" area.

E mail: rstones524@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Kerry.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-14 00:51 by fourwalling.

Posted by: boltage ()
Date: May 14, 2015 03:30

Thanks for the good photo, stoneslib, and mention of the sections, too.

In case it helps anyone, I found an interesting photo mosaic from Google Maps. It looks like it's made by PhotoSphere or something. Credit goes to Victor Parra for sharing it!

I'm not sure which section it's from but it looks like it's right around Sec 113 (or maybe 115). Someone might figure it out with the break in the second level.

Anyway, it really provides a lot of info.

Here's the link.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.707343,-117.156703,3a,36.3y,5.12h,93.88t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sNRhHa0yaq8MAAAQIt9TrNQ!2e0!3e11

Just about a week to go ... and the Stones are gonna light it up!

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: May 14, 2015 04:00

Thanks for the picture! it seems like 115 (i got tickets for this section!) not too bad view if we think the Stage is big for stadiums!

Posted by: spidey9 ()
Date: May 14, 2015 05:54

For those driving to the show, prepaid parking is now on sale at the Padres Rolling Stones web page.

[sandiego.padres.mlb.com]

Parking at the tailgate lot is $35, parking at the Padres Parkade parking garage is $30. Both are about a block from the ballpark.

This is only really needed if you want to be guaranteed a parking spot close to the ballpark. There are plenty of parking lots downtown if you don't mind walking a few blocks.

Alternatively, you can park at the Old Town Transit Center or Qualcomm Stadium for free and take the Trolley.

--Bob

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 14, 2015 06:45

Where's the pre-show party? smileys with beer

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: May 14, 2015 07:08

sweetcharmedlife
Where's the pre-show party? smileys with beer

Where is the post-show party?

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 14, 2015 17:53

Where is the pre and/or post show party?

plexi

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 14, 2015 17:57

Party on Wayne,
Party on Garth,
Party on Plexi,
Party on Slayer,
Party on SCL,
...and Party on Me smileys with beer

Date: May 14, 2015 18:09

timbernardis
Where is the pre and/or post show party?

plexi

For some of us we will have a pre-parties at Lexus & Premiere Clubs at Petco, but would love to get together after in the Gaslamp.

For after may I suggest Basic at 410 10th Avenue www.barbasic.com? Not expensive and nearby the venue.

FYI I will be out of touch from the 17th to the 23rd, (camping in Sedona), so hopefully something will decided by the evening of the 23rd. My friend and I will have iorr buttons on, so hopefully we will all hookup somewhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-14 18:40 by 2014Slayer.

Posted by: tauk ()
Date: May 15, 2015 01:46

I am coming to the San Diego show after all. My sister's operations are now at a stand still & I can see my way clear to be available for the Petco Park show. Have got tickets Section A4 Row 3.

I'd love to get together with y'all in SD. I'll be most likely flying from Vegas to SD on the day of the show, not on Saturday. So if you're getting together before the show on Sunday I'd love to join you. I can fly in by around 2:00PM Sunday.

I might decide to not afford a hotel & after the show I'll just stay up all night (at the SD airport) & fly back at 7:30 A.M. the next morning. If not, I will stay Sunday night in a hotel,

I don't think the reality has totally sunk in yet in my brain. I'm really going!
I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all in SD.

I've listed my Kansas City ticket on iorr.org-I hate to part with it but I can't afford both shows. Not an easy decision.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-15 01:47 by tauk.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: May 15, 2015 01:53

Glad to hear all your good news! Fab seat.

Posted by: Summergirl ()
Date: May 15, 2015 02:35

tauk
I am coming to the San Diego show after all. My sister's operations are now at a stand still & I can see my way clear to be available for the Petco Park show. Have got tickets Section A4 Row 3.

I'd love to get together with y'all in SD. I'll be most likely flying from Vegas to SD on the day of the show, not on Saturday. So if you're getting together before the show on Sunday I'd love to join you. I can fly in by around 2:00PM Sunday.

I might decide to not afford a hotel & after the show I'll just stay up all night (at the SD airport) & fly back at 7:30 A.M. the next morning. If not, I will stay Sunday night in a hotel,

I don't think the reality has totally sunk in yet in my brain. I'm really going!

I've listed my Kansas City ticket on iorr.org-I hate to part with it but I can't afford both shows. Not an easy decision.

WOW, good for you Carolyn G. My friends and I will be just across the isle in A6, row 3...we will be wearing IORR badges and look forward to meeting you. Don't think a final spot has been set for a pre-show meet yet. Stay tuned!

Date: May 15, 2015 02:40

Summergirl
tauk

WOW, good for you Carolyn G. My friends and I will be just across the isle in A6, row 3...we will be wearing IORR badges and look forward to meeting you. Don't think a final spot has been set for a pre-show meet yet. Stay tuned!

Oops...we are on the other side of the runway...

Date: May 15, 2015 02:48

steffialicia

Hey, thanks! I hope to meet up with you all, just name the place & I'll be there before the show on Sunday.

Where abouts is your seat?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-15 02:57 by tauk.

Date: May 15, 2015 02:54

Summergirl wrote:

WOW, good for you Carolyn G. My friends and I will be just across the isle in A6, row 3...we will be wearing IORR badges and look forward to meeting you. Don't think a final spot has been set for a pre-show meet yet. Stay tuned![/quote]

Oops...we are on the other side of the runway...[/quote]
==============================================================================
No worries, I'll find ya if not before the show then at the show. Question: where can I obtain an iorr badge? Is there a thread for that topic here on iorr.org? Can I purchase one? Or will they all be homemade by all of us? Thanks for your help.

Date: May 15, 2015 03:01

tauk
Summergirl wrote:

Oops...we are on the other side of the runway...[/quote]
No worries, I'll find ya if not before the show then at the show. Question: where can I obtain an iorr badge? Is there a thread for that topic here on iorr.org? Can I purchase one? Or will they all be homemade by all of us? Thanks for your help.[/quote]

I made ours from the designs BV posted on another thread. I think some people are wearing IORR t-shirts and others are getting creative.

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: May 15, 2015 03:10

Make me an offer!

Date: May 15, 2015 06:55

Summergirl
tauk
Summergirl wrote:

Oops...we are on the other side of the runway...
No worries, I'll find ya if not before the show then at the show. Question: where can I obtain an iorr badge? Is there a thread for that topic here on iorr.org? Can I purchase one? Or will they all be homemade by all of us? Thanks for your help.[/quote]

I made ours from the designs BV posted on another thread. I think some people are wearing IORR t-shirts and others are getting creative.[/quote]

We made ours from bv's, put it on a field of black, printed it out to fit those round clear plastic pins you can get at Michaels, super easy.

Date: May 15, 2015 08:13

Crazy weather at Petco Park tonight! A rare rain delay for the Padre game, supposedly 2" of rain downtown! While we really need the rain, having this kind of rain in May is weird. Hopefully will be ok for Stones concert.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 15, 2015 08:22

2014Slayer
Crazy weather at Petco Park tonight! A rare rain delay for the Padre game, supposedly 2" of rain downtown! While we really need the rain, having this kind of rain in May is weird. Hopefully will be ok for Stones concert.

Every state in the lower 48 of USA has rain predicted in the next 24 hours. Strange indeed.

peace

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: May 16, 2015 01:58

Where is the pre-show party?

If you know anyone who needs tickets for San Diego. I have 2 extra pairs, great seats. email me: gfmsoccer@msn.com

Date: May 16, 2015 05:50

Anyone have any idea by when they will have the stage set up in San Diego, and thus might add some seats once the configuration is established?

plexi

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 16, 2015 06:34

Gfmsoccer

If you know anyone who needs tickets for San Diego. I have 2 extra pairs, great seats. email me: [email protected]

Since another board has announced where they will meet, and from what I understand, many here are part of that board, why don't we meet where the Shadoobees are meeting?

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 16, 2015 06:46

timbernardis
Anyone have any idea by when they will have the stage set up in San Diego, and thus might add some seats once the configuration is established?

plexi

Based on the Thursday night Padres game, Friday afternoon the earliest, but more likely Saturday morning. Great opportunity for close to the stage seats at face value. Good luck plexi.

peace

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: May 16, 2015 15:42

tauk
steffialicia

Hey, thanks! I hope to meet up with you all, just name the place & I'll be there before the show on Sunday.

Where abouts is your seat?

We're in section 125.

Date: May 16, 2015 19:13

BluzDude
Gfmsoccer

If you know anyone who needs tickets for San Diego. I have 2 extra pairs, great seats. email me: [email protected]

Since another board has announced where they will meet, and from what I understand, many here are part of that board, why don't we meet where the Shadoobees are meeting?

This would be a good choice as it is only a block or so from petco. And I know that in 2013 in Vegas, though there was talk of IORR getting together, it never happened but the Shidoobees did meet. I think unless BV announces a specific place like Stonesdoug did, that it may not happen. At the 2007 O2 shows in London, BV specifically chose the Pilot pub within sight of the arena, announced/posted it and a good number of us did get together. But thus far here on IORR, there has been no consensus as to where we might meet. Correct me if I am wrong. I know some people don't like the Shidoobees, but that can be put aside for one night. What do any of you think?

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-16 19:16 by timbernardis.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 16, 2015 19:30

I think a combo meet-up is a great idea.

Rolling Stones fans all getting together for a tour kick-off?
I'm in!

Date: May 16, 2015 19:36

Great!! Right on Mr. DDDD!

plexi

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2324252627282930313233...LastNext
Current Page: 28 of 40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1779
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home