Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 40
Re: San Diego CA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 23, 2015 04:03

j22surf
steffialicia
j22surf
And.....still no contact from the Padres or charge on my credit card for the Start Me Up package.

steffialicia - it's been 3 days since you posted, have you heard anything else or been charged for your tickets yet?

I haven't been charged for the VIP package but several days ago, I canceled my order because I was no longer comfortable waiting. I got two fairly decent tix from Subhub. They look decent, although I was hoping for better, but the best part about them is that they are in my hands. The stress of not yet having a seat in hand was too much for me. I'm coming in from NY. Do you have a Plan B in mind? I've heard that prices are dropping. Keep us posted. Are you going to any other shows during the tour?

I just spoke with my original contact (Ismena) and she confirmed we did get the tickets and seats have been assigned. She said they are in the process of charging our credit cards and will have someone send me our seat info. I told her at this point I wasn't that concerned about the location as much as just knowing we got them. She confirmed again that we did get the tickets. I will post when I get the info and when my card is actually charged.

I don't blame you for canceling and making sure you have tickets if you're traveling all the way across country. I bought 2 tickets on the AX presale as backup in Section 110 for $175. Those were the best I could get after multiple throwbacks. I have been charged for those but have not received them yet. I will sell them here at face value as soon as I am charged for the package tickets.

Unfortunately I will not be going to any other shows on this tour unless they add additional dates here in the LA/SD area. How about you?

I'm happy for you! Very nice seats and I'm glad it worked out. I'm also going to Pittsburgh. Paid an obscene amount for row 1 but I'm really excited about it as I've never been that close. Have a blast!!!

Posted by: KevinP1980 ()
Date: April 23, 2015 04:37

steffialicia
j22surf
steffialicia
j22surf
And.....still no contact from the Padres or charge on my credit card for the Start Me Up package.

steffialicia - it's been 3 days since you posted, have you heard anything else or been charged for your tickets yet?

I haven't been charged for the VIP package but several days ago, I canceled my order because I was no longer comfortable waiting. I got two fairly decent tix from Subhub. They look decent, although I was hoping for better, but the best part about them is that they are in my hands. The stress of not yet having a seat in hand was too much for me. I'm coming in from NY. Do you have a Plan B in mind? I've heard that prices are dropping. Keep us posted. Are you going to any other shows during the tour?

I just spoke with my original contact (Ismena) and she confirmed we did get the tickets and seats have been assigned. She said they are in the process of charging our credit cards and will have someone send me our seat info. I told her at this point I wasn't that concerned about the location as much as just knowing we got them. She confirmed again that we did get the tickets. I will post when I get the info and when my card is actually charged.

I don't blame you for canceling and making sure you have tickets if you're traveling all the way across country. I bought 2 tickets on the AX presale as backup in Section 110 for $175. Those were the best I could get after multiple throwbacks. I have been charged for those but have not received them yet. I will sell them here at face value as soon as I am charged for the package tickets.

Unfortunately I will not be going to any other shows on this tour unless they add additional dates here in the LA/SD area. How about you?

I'm happy for you! Very nice seats and I'm glad it worked out. I'm also going to Pittsburgh. Paid an obscene amount for row 1 but I'm really excited about it as I've never been that close. Have a blast!!!

Great news and great seats! I'm still waiting to hear. Hopefully I get as lucky.

Posted by: j22surf ()
Date: April 23, 2015 07:33

steffialicia
j22surf
steffialicia
j22surf

I'm jealous, two shows plus front row will be an incredible experience! Hopefully we can figure out a place for IORR fans to pre/post party. Should be easy as there are plenty of bars/clubs/restaurants surrounding Petco Park. I don't spend much time downtown so if any other locals have recommendations, please let us know.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 23, 2015 07:49

j22surf
Hopefully we can figure out a place for IORR fans to pre/post party. Should be easy as there are plenty of bars/clubs/restaurants surrounding Petco Park. I don't spend much time downtown so if any other locals have recommendations, please let us know.

2 places being considered are Bar Basic (I think Shidoobee is meeting here) and the Hard Rock Cafe.

Check out the web sites, look at other places too and if anyone has better suggestions, let us know!

Date: April 23, 2015 14:27

j22surf
steffialicia
j22surf
steffialicia
j22surf

I'm jealous, two shows plus front row will be an incredible experience! Hopefully we can figure out a place for IORR fans to pre/post party. Should be easy as there are plenty of bars/clubs/restaurants surrounding Petco Park. I don't spend much time downtown so if any other locals have recommendations, please let us know.

Sounds great!!

Posted by: superpenguin ()
Date: April 23, 2015 20:54

I had something come up and I'm not going to be able to go to the show sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-24 16:44 by superpenguin.

Posted by: superpenguin ()
Date: April 23, 2015 20:56

--

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-24 16:44 by superpenguin.

Date: April 24, 2015 04:03

Finally got my confirmation from Ismena for the Start Me Up Package.A3 Row 26

I'm very happy with these seats! Glad it all worked out smiling smiley

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: April 24, 2015 06:47

KevinP1980

Hi Kevin, Great! I spoke with my rep today, and I thought she was going to call me back with my seats, will try again tomorrow. What day did you sign up for the tickets? I hope we will see you there, will make a note of your row and seat!

Date: April 24, 2015 13:54

KevinP1980

Fab seats Kevin. Glad for you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-24 13:55 by steffialicia.

Date: April 24, 2015 15:49

Thanks! I submitted on 4/4

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 24, 2015 17:25

Anybody receive their tickets from Tickets Today in the post yet?

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 24, 2015 18:33

Woz
Anybody receive their tickets from Tickets Today in the post yet?

....still waiting.....

Date: April 25, 2015 02:53

KevinP1980
Thanks! I submitted on 4/4

Just found out we are in A12, row 2, seats 11 and 12. So close to the stage, and since my friend is shorter, row 2 with an aisle between us should be good. So 32 rows from the stage, fairly close to center, 5 rows behind and to the right of Kevin's seat. So pretty good seats!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-25 17:27 by 2014Slayer.

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: April 25, 2015 03:12

Just so you all know, apparently there was a delay in the printing of the tickets for the San Diego show. I heard from Tickets.Com, because I was getting worried. So not to worry, your tickets will come!

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: April 25, 2015 04:42

One month to tour kickoff. Petco cloudy and overcast, 62 degrees F.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: April 26, 2015 06:26

I need the Lucky Dip ticket link for San Diego if anyone has it.

plexi

Posted by: tauk ()
Date: April 26, 2015 06:33

Just go to rollingstones.com website & click on Get tickets & scroll down to find the city & there will be a link. However, I believe it now says that LD tickets are sold out for San Diego.

Carolyn G

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-26 06:34 by tauk.

Date: April 26, 2015 07:57

tauk
Just go to rollingstones.com website & click on Get tickets & scroll down to find the city & there will be a link. However, I believe it now says that LD tickets are sold out for San Diego.

Carolyn G

Check for Lucky Dips now a day or two before the show, that is when the final staging will be done, and they should post more tickets then. That is what happened in 2013.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: April 26, 2015 17:25

Well I caved with the stress and bought 2 tickets on the aisle between section 125 and 127. Row 29 which is the 3rd row of the elevated section of 125. Great straight line view to the stage. $630 for 2. Will sell here if I get an upgrade!

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 26, 2015 22:40

2014Slayer
tauk

Carolyn G

Check for Lucky Dips now a day or two before the show, that is when the final staging will be done, and they should post more tickets then. That is what happened in 2013.

Indeed. Production seats are released when the stage, lighting and sound scaffolding and other hardware is in place and getting fairly good seats always seem to happen on days right before the shows. You usually get real lucky if your previously purchased seats are actually taken up by production hardware...they send to to a promoters agent with a handful of near the stage tickets and if you have the right attitude and look you are in the first few rows.

Good luck all, San Diego is going to be great!

peace

Posted by: fedecarp ()
Date: April 27, 2015 13:47

does anybody knows if there is going to be parking slots to buy at padres web?

Date: April 27, 2015 18:37

fedecarp
does anybody knows if there is going to be parking slots to buy at padres web?

You could call Petco Park and ask them. Street parking will be free since it is a Sunday. Arrive early enough to park or take the trolley which has a stop right in front of Petco.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: April 27, 2015 20:18

Start Me Up Experience just hit my credit card--finally. I submitted on April 1. Still haven't heard from Padres where my seat is.

Posted by: spidey9 ()
Date: April 27, 2015 21:00

I contacted the Padres (via live chat) regarding pre-paid parking, and was told that a link to purchase parking will be added to the page where tickets are purchased "in a week or so."

Of course, I asked the same question right after tickets went on sale and was told that the link would be up "in a couple of days."

Finally, the FAQ on the ticket page has this to say about it:

Guests who choose to drive should pre-purchase reserved parking permits to guarantee their parking space. Parking is limited and will sell out. A link to purchase parking permits will be released here at a later date. Outside of ballpark-adjacent lots, more than 2,500 parking spaces will be available at the Convention Center and Hilton Bayfront Garages on Harbor Drive. To access these garages, use the Front Street exit from I-5 South, or the Cesar Chavez Parkway Exit from I-5 North.

--Bob

Date: April 27, 2015 21:01

JadedFaded
Start Me Up Experience just hit my credit card--finally. I submitted on April 1. Still haven't heard from Padres where my seat is.

It hasn't hit mine yet, and I submitted on April 1. I did call my rep on Friday and she did tell me my seats.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: April 27, 2015 22:00

2014Slayer
JadedFaded

It hasn't hit mine yet, and I submitted on April 1. I did call my rep on Friday and she did tell me my seats.

My rep tells me he won't know my seat until Thursday or Friday. He says the events people just finished processing and that the reps won't get the info until Thursday or Friday. It's driving me nuts!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: April 27, 2015 22:04

stub hub is selling parking passes for like close to $50 and I assume that, as with tickets, there is a markup. just checked stubhub again and they range from 47-145.

plexi

and it looks like some of the lots are close to petco and some are a few blocks away, they have a map as they do with the seating.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-27 22:05 by timbernardis.

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: April 27, 2015 22:28

spidey9
I contacted the Padres (via live chat) regarding pre-paid parking, and was told that a link to purchase parking will be added to the page where tickets are purchased "in a week or so."

Of course, I asked the same question right after tickets went on sale and was told that the link would be up "in a couple of days."

Guests who choose to drive should pre-purchase reserved parking permits to guarantee their parking space. Parking is limited and will sell out. A link to purchase parking permits will be released here at a later date. Outside of ballpark-adjacent lots, more than 2,500 parking spaces will be available at the Convention Center and Hilton Bayfront Garages on Harbor Drive. To access these garages, use the Front Street exit from I-5 South, or the Cesar Chavez Parkway Exit from I-5 North.

--Bob

I'm seeing a lot of questions about parking. I have Padres season tix, so I know all about parking at Petco.

Do not buy those crazy parking passes they are selling! it's a total rip-off.

The Padres game was sold out yesterday, 43k, and I got free parking 6 blocks away. The Stones crowd will be smaller (40k), and many of the Stones fans are staying in hotels downtown, so wont need parking. You'll have no trouble finding spots, as long as you can walk a few blocks.

Remember, the weather is going to be perfect and most fans get there early, so parking wont be an issue, unless you have a physical limitation and cant walk far. Also, you can park in the huge free lot in Old Town and take the Trolley to the Petco Park. That's what my friends did yesterday. Its easy.

Date: April 27, 2015 23:25

Gfmsoccer
spidey9

--Bob

I'm seeing a lot of questions about parking. I have Padres season tix, so I know all about parking at Petco.

Do not buy those crazy parking passes they are selling! it's a total rip-off.

The Padres game was sold out yesterday, 43k, and I got free parking 6 blocks away. The Stones crowd will be smaller (40k), and many of the Stones fans are staying in hotels downtown, so wont need parking. You'll have no trouble finding spots, as long as you can walk a few blocks.

Remember, the weather is going to be perfect and most fans get there early, so parking wont be an issue, unless you have a physical limitation and cant walk far. Also, you can park in the huge free lot in Old Town and take the Trolley to the Petco Park. That's what my friends did yesterday. Its easy.

I walked from 15th & F Streets yesterday myself. Easy 15 minute walk, free parking. My husband parked at Old Town Trolley parking and took the trolley in. They should be adding extra and later lines for that night. Also there are several $20 lots nearby.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-27 23:26 by 2014Slayer.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1910
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home