Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 40
Re: San Diego CA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: April 9, 2015 00:09

What code do we need for the zip code presale? the zipcode itself?

Posted by: KevinP1980 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 00:11

This has probably been asked and answered already, but is there a password required for the Pandora sale?

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 9, 2015 00:26

KevinP1980
This has probably been asked and answered already, but is there a password required for the Pandora sale?

On Pandora, it says to check back on April 9th.

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 01:01

I had a pair in section 121 for $175 each but lost them when they asked me for a password and I couldn't get in the minute and a half they allotted. The first pair I pulled was in 110 but they said obstructed view. I then got upper levels and then finally the server error message. This was shortly after 10:00. I'll try the other sales.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: April 9, 2015 01:03

keefmick
What code do we need for the zip code presale? the zipcode itself?

appears to be 92101

Posted by: KevinP1980 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 01:30

Pandora password will be released here at 10am tomorrow

[www.pandora.com]

Posted by: dennisdster ()
Date: April 9, 2015 01:39

Here's an interesting piece of news that can't be true:

[fox5sandiego.com]

I clearly understand the presale is sold out, but the entire stadium? All with people with AMEX cards?

I'm pretty wary abut Fox News...

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 9, 2015 01:47

dennisdster

[fox5sandiego.com]

I clearly understand the presale is sold out, but the entire stadium? All with people with AMEX cards?

Specifically they say "Tickets were scheduled to go on sale to the general public on Monday, April 13, but unless the Stones schedule additional Petco performances, that won’t happen."

Seems pretty unlikely to me but why the specific info about no general public sales? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

On a somewhat positive note, FOX is giving away tickets every day this week to the SD show. Unfortunately you must watch their broadcast between 5-7AM, determine which Stones song is played and then enter the contest with the answer by 8AM. They had better be good seats to suffer through the biased crap FOX reports for 2 hours!

peace

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 01:58 by Naturalust.

Posted by: rhondareindeer ()
Date: April 9, 2015 01:49

I let the AMEX presale go by because I haven't gotten that great of seats in previous concerts. Do you think Padre season ticket holders have a good selection? I have friends who have those

Posted by: rhondareindeer ()
Date: April 9, 2015 01:54

Do you think Padre season ticket holders will have a good selection? I know people who have those

Posted by: funky415 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 01:56

I went for the Emerald VIP package. Got 2 seats in Section A6 Row 6. Lot of money to spend on a concert but the wife and I are ready to rock and roll! Can't wait!!!

Posted by: Iguanamom ()
Date: April 9, 2015 02:12

I got 2 tickets through Fox 5 yesterday- so freaking happy. They said they are at the $175 price range - whatever that is. I bought 2 tickets this morning for $469 eCH -PLATINUM Plaza. Im happy. That's an understatement.
BTW, I just bought 2 more for a friend who couldn't get through the webiste a few minutes ago. $350 upper balcony.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 9, 2015 02:20

The news report was updated to say the AmEx alotment sold out and there will be a general sale Monday

Posted by: JayBee ()
Date: April 9, 2015 02:24

dennisdster

[fox5sandiego.com]

They've since updated this article.

Posted by: JayBee ()
Date: April 9, 2015 02:36

eyesoftheworld
kate2
Ron, i have not been charged and could not get any tixs in presale..have reg amx. tried plat and just said system was busy..post if you hear anything...it is so maddening that we cannot even get a confirmation that we will get tixs at all! i sent your form 'downstairs'..that was 8 days ago

Thank you, will do, I'm sure it will work out smiling smiley

Kate2, it is absolutely maddening. I'm happy we signed up for the package but it would be nice to know for sure other than just their "word."

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 9, 2015 02:42

Anyone have any clue how many rows there are in each of the P1 sections? A1 through A8?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 02:43 by Woz.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 9, 2015 02:57

JayBee
eyesoftheworld
kate2
Ron, i have not been charged and could not get any tixs in presale..have reg amx. tried plat and just said system was busy..post if you hear anything...it is so maddening that we cannot even get a confirmation that we will get tixs at all! i sent your form 'downstairs'..that was 8 days ago

Thank you, will do, I'm sure it will work out smiling smiley

Kate2, it is absolutely maddening. I'm happy we signed up for the package but it would be nice to know for sure other than just their "word."

I hear ya and I'm feeling the same way.

Posted by: kate2 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 03:48

I could never get to the purchase tix amx ex presale. I am using google chrome. Those who did get tixs today what search engine did you use to get to the San Diego site.thank you.

Posted by: dennisdster ()
Date: April 9, 2015 04:06

Indeed they have; the only thing sold out is the AMEX presale, not the venue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 04:07 by dennisdster.

Posted by: j22surf ()
Date: April 9, 2015 04:18

kate2
I could never get to the purchase tix amx ex presale. I am using google chrome. Those who did get tixs today what search engine did you use to get to the San Diego site.thank you.

I used both Explorer and Firefox and had no problems getting to the presale site but could never get the $395 seats to come up. Ended up with $175 seats as backup to the 'Start Me Up' Experience order placed with the Padres. Still no word or charge on my credit card for that order.

Posted by: kate2 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 04:27

I wanted back up tixs for $175 also..for our start me up vip..I will try Foxfire.

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: April 9, 2015 04:36

Hi,

as I've mentioned before, all the Pre-Sales are only about 10 - 20% of the tickets. It's a sampling of all sections. So obviously sells out fast. They hold back about 10% of the tickets for special promos, and then sell about 75% of the seats in the General Sale. It's a common formula.

The Pre-Sales are dominated by us crazies who'll pay any price, and all the ticket brokers, who immediately post those tickets on websites at huge markups.

If you wait until the General Sale, you'll be fine. Open a few browser windows at 10am and one will open up with ticket options at regular price. My friend always buys 2 sets of tickets, and resells the 2nd set at a huge markup, which pays for the first set. He sees the Stones for free!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 10:07 by Gfmsoccer.

Posted by: Deathgod ()
Date: April 9, 2015 07:51

I'm pulling front row now in Amex Platinum.

$7,800 Aussie for a pair

WTF!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 07:55 by Deathgod.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: April 9, 2015 14:05

Gfmsoccer
Hi,

as I've mentioned before, all the Pre-Sales are only about 10 - 20% of the tickets. It's a sampling of all sections. So obviously sells out fast. They hold back about 10% of the tickets for special promos, and then sell about 75% of the seats in the General Sale. It's a common formula.

The Pre-Sales are dominated by us crazies who'll pay any price, and all the ticket brokers, who immediately post those tickets on websites at huge markups.

If you wait until the General Sale, you'll be fine. Open a few browser windows at 10am and one will open up with ticket options at regular price. My friend always buys 2 sets of tickets, and resells the 2nd set at a huge markup, which pays for the first set. He sees the Stones for free!

you can say it over and over, but people do not believe. You think the presales did their job in generating interest in the tour for the general sale?

And, wait, Fox News reported something wrong? Can't be.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: April 9, 2015 14:39

Gfmsoccer
Hi,

Luvely... Just what we love to read here.

TE
Oslo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 15:08 by TE.

Posted by: spidey9 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:55

They apparently have released more tickets for the Amex presale. I just looked and was able to pull up some decent P2 level seats, even though yesterday it was showing no availability. So if you haven't gotten tickets yet (and have an Amex card) it might be worth another look.

Also, according to justakissaway.rocks the password for today's Pandora presale is zipper2015.

Good luck!

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:16

Amex presale is only coming up w/obstructed view seats in the $175 range at this time.

Posted by: superpenguin ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:17

FINALLY found my username smiling smiley Haven't posted here in a while.

Looking forward to joining you guys @ SD...hopefully the Pandora presale is kinder to me than the VIPs were yesterday.

Is Pandora going to be normal pricing like AMEX or VIP?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:26

spidey9
They apparently have released more tickets for the Amex presale. I just looked and was able to pull up some decent P2 level seats, even though yesterday it was showing no availability. So if you haven't gotten tickets yet (and have an Amex card) it might be worth another look.

Also, according to justakissaway.rocks the password for today's Pandora presale is zipper2015.

Good luck!

Thanks spidey!!! thumbs up

lettingitbleed
Amex presale is only coming up w/obstructed view seats in the $175 range at this time.

Just bought one P2 SEC 120 @ $175 - not an obstructed view.

Might see what I can do about finding another single right now.

edit: Out of curiosity just pulled up A4 row 34 @400+...threw it back.
* Singles in Sec 113 @ $175 are also popping up.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 19:39 by Hairball.

Posted by: superpenguin ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:57

LOL virtual waiting room again sad smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1671
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home