Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 40
Re: San Diego CA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: KevinP1980 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 06:00

Ismena responded back to me via email simply stating she forwarded my request over to Petco Park events who will be allocating the seats. Will post as updates come in

Posted by: kate2 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 06:04

I willl post when I get an update, also.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 7, 2015 06:06

Me too. Very stressful.

Date: April 7, 2015 06:13

At least we can have a free drink together..if we get tixs. Would sure like to know before the amex presale. I did explain that in an email on Saturday to Ismena.

Date: April 7, 2015 06:32

I feel confident that we will get field tickets but less so about their location. I was, of course, hoping to be very close and now am not so sure. I could use that drink about now! Are you planning to go to any other shows?

Date: April 7, 2015 06:40

No other shows unless they go to SLC. I had the greatest time in SAN 2005, row 6 front of stage and the band stayed at the same hotel as I did. Hard to beat that experience. Are you flying in to SAN or do you live there?

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: April 7, 2015 09:03

kate2
No other shows unless they go to SLC. I had the greatest time in SAN 2005, row 6 front of stage and the band stayed at the same hotel as I did. Hard to beat that experience. Are you flying in to SAN or do you live there?

What hotel?

Posted by: JayBee ()
Date: April 7, 2015 09:06

kate2

Hello. Just curious. What hotel did they stay at back in 2005? I heard the Hard Rock was trying to woo them into staying there this year. And I share the same anxiety about not knowing when they will process the Start Me Up experience order forms. Hopefully before AmEx sales. The uncertainty is excruciating.

Date: April 7, 2015 09:33

MisterDDDD
2014Slayer
We need an identifying bv/iorr mark so we can spot each other at the concert! Will have to figure out a place to meet before/after also!
I lIke that..
BV.. what say you?? Surely it's been done.. ? It'd be nice to know when you run into an IORR'er..

What about something like this? Would be cool if we had an iorr button we could pin to our shirt, jacket or VIP lanyards so we can spot a fellow iorr-er.

Posted by: lwolverton ()
Date: April 7, 2015 11:06

I'm getting conflicting info on who is selling the American express presale tickets for San diego, do you know? Where are the video screens located? I also read the baseball backstop netting will remain up. So I don't know what the bad seats would be. I don't mind far away seats but I don't want blockage. All info is greatly appreciated

Date: April 7, 2015 12:52

kate2

I'm planning to go to either Milwaukee or Pittsburgh. Your 2005 experience does sound fabulous. I had really good seats in Philadelphia in 2013, but not as good as what you had. I am coming in from NY for the show and hooking up with my bff of 40+ years who lives in LA. I assume you're from out of town too. I like the idea of IORR people wearing a defining mark to be able to find each other.

Date: April 7, 2015 12:56

JayBee
kate2

Hello. Just curious. What hotel did they stay at back in 2005? I heard the Hard Rock was trying to woo them into staying there this year. And I share the same anxiety about not knowing when they will process the Start Me Up experience order forms. Hopefully before AmEx sales. The uncertainty is excruciating.

I have a feeling they will not be processed before presale. Hope I'm wrong.

Posted by: haukej ()
Date: April 7, 2015 15:17

just found the presale link here:

[www.ticketmaster.com]

San Diego not part of the presale ???

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-07 15:19 by haukej.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: April 7, 2015 15:20

JayBee
What about something like this? Would be cool if we had an iorr button we could pin to our shirt, jacket or VIP lanyards so we can spot a fellow iorr-er.

Very nice & eye-catching! I assume you designed it - if so, great job!thumbs up

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 7, 2015 15:28

Plink
JayBee

Very Cool...

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: April 7, 2015 17:48

steffialicia
I feel confident that we will get field tickets but less so about their location. I was, of course, hoping to be very close and now am not so sure. I could use that drink about now! Are you planning to go to any other shows?

That's how they sell high priced tickets - from fans "hoping". If they promise the VIP seats will be on the field, they almost certainly will be on the field and probably somewhere in the P1 area. But hoping for seats near the stage, is not very realistic - probably those $575 seats will be somewhere in A10 or A12, since they are clearly not promising anything better. More realistic is to hope such seats are near the front of those sections and not back near 1st or 3rd base.

I sometimes buy expensive VIP type deals to get great seats, but I always expect the seats to be no better than near the back of any range mentioned. Here they only say VIP location on the field - knowing AEG/AXS, that covers all P1 seats. So I'm not going for that deal.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: April 7, 2015 18:37

Anyone staying at the Hard Rock?

Date: April 7, 2015 18:59

IGTBA
steffialicia

I sometimes buy expensive VIP type deals to get great seats, but I always expect the seats to be no better than near the back of any range mentioned. Here they only say VIP location on the field - knowing AEG/AXS, that covers all P1 seats. So I'm not going for that deal.

I'll be happy with any field seats at this point. I haven't had much luck with Ticketmaster/outlets for great seats recently. If I can get on the field for $575, I'll consider that a win. These are going to be tripled on the aftermarket. Shoot, I paid $650 for the Oakland show in 13 and they weren't even that close.... Best of luck to you

Date: April 7, 2015 19:19

MisterDDDD
Plink
JayBee

Very Cool...

Thanks. Yes, it's just an idea that might help us to identify each other. Although I don't know how we'd get buttons made unless you print it out and make a button out of it OR maybe print it on label paper and stick it on you the day of the concert?! Also, whoever is in charge of iorr should weigh in. I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Date: April 7, 2015 19:19

You too Kevin!!

Date: April 7, 2015 23:52

Just received a call from my rep at the Padres office saying that the Start Me Up and Lexus VIP are now sold out. I signed up for the Start Me Up experience on April 1 so they confirmed that I am good to go. I don't know if the reps are calling everyone or just the ones that left voice messages. Good luck all! Stones forever!

Date: April 7, 2015 23:58

JayBee..Did they just call you out of the blue to confirm or did you leave a message for them? Was it Ismena? Any idea of where your seats are located? No one has called me or charged my card yet..Thank you

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: April 8, 2015 00:10

I called the Padres just now and was told that the promoter has still not allocated tickets to the Padres. The Start Me Up tix could be anywhere on the floor, but hoping those who bought it get good seats. I think it's a little dodgy buying tix for $575 without knowing where they are.

Date: April 8, 2015 00:12

Kate2 - I left a message yesterday and I bet that's why I got a call back. No idea where the seats are on the field and no charge on the card either as she said it could take up to a week to process. But assured me that I was confirmed before the packages were sold out. Can you call your rep that you signed up with? or email?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 00:13 by JayBee.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 8, 2015 00:15

So.......where exactly is the AMEX pre-sale tomorrow? Anyone have a link, this not being on Ticketmaster makes the on sale location hard to find....

Date: April 8, 2015 00:19

I just spoke to my rep. she confirmed that I did get tickets, just don't know where yet. I'm good with that!! No charge on card yet. Good luck to all!

Date: April 8, 2015 00:29

Yes, the VIP infor is not the same as when I received my infor on March 31. I was told the vip tickets were available at that time or I would not have purchased them.
Eveyone was polite but as time went infor got vague. I was told that I was sure to get them when emailed my infor. I cannot call again because I nagged Ismena enough last week and my order was sent "downstairs."

As far as buying tix tomorrow..i think you go to san diego.padres go to tickets and scroll down to rolling stones..if you go to Taylor Swift's link you will see the purchase set up. I have noticed that there are better tixs for Taylor Swift avail this week than last week. Also, it looks like the vendor for the Padres concert tixs is Tickets.com...and they own Stub Hub...ugh..they seem to be selling 2 concerts for the Rolling Stones..of couse, this is not the infor i received from the Padres tix office. They told me ticketmaster was selling them. But the only info i see on their website for concert example is Taylor Swift and it is tickets.com...hope that helps and that it is correct!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 8, 2015 00:35

AXS is showing a Petco pre-sale on April 10.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 8, 2015 00:39

Thanks Kate. Looking at the Taylor Swift link was useful, I guess the Stones page will go live as presales etc go live.

Date: April 8, 2015 00:46

Woz, I think the RS page will go live April 8th. Taylor Swift's seating chart is similiar but there is one on this San Diego link that is supposed to be the correct one. I also received that chart when I requested VIP infor. You have to be sure to get the real San Diego.Padres link and not a reseller..it is very confusing

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1925
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home