Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4849505152535455565758...LastNext
Current Page: 53 of 65
Re: The Rolling Stones at The Fonda Theatre LA Wed May 20
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 21, 2015 21:55

The more fans a band has got...................the harder it is to please them all.

The Stones have got a few million more than most bands......... but,

You can please some of the fans, some of the time, but not all the time.

That's life.

Let the Good Times Roll. smileys with beer

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 21, 2015 21:58

I was first in line at about 4:45 am at the Fonda day of show.
Waited there most of the day before the show as well as some time on Monday..

No regrets or bitterness about the process or the results from me..
Major disappointment?- Absolutely.Just at not being one of the lucky ones to snag a ticket online. Not with the band or promoters or anyone else though.
Glad there was a shot at getting in and glad I took one.

Met some great Stones fans and had a really good time chasing the ticket.. Had two Jagger sightings.. Some exciting build-up excitement (new billboard, unveiling of 90028 sign near venue.. celebrity arrivals.. etc.

I'd do it again if the opportunity arose tomorrow... (and maybe it will!!...)

It looks like it was a great show..
Bodes well for the rest of the tour..

Can't wait (still)!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 22:00 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:00

Well, that's a set list that happens but once every 45 years or so.

In that case, I'll take a classic album reissue over a new album any day.

Goat's Head Soup for next reissue anyone?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:01

stonehearted

Yes Please.

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:05

I agree that The Stones owe nothing to nobody, and I can only assume that the people complaining on this thread must be new fans, because if they weren't, they would know that The Stones have never, and will never care about pleasing geniune fans of the band. I'm not complaining, just stating a fact.

Note to Jagger: If your going to pay/invite young, foxy teenage girls to the gig, and you want them to stay for longer than ten minutes, may I suggest that you do not also ban them from having their phones. These girls simply cannot have a good time, without telling everyone what a good time they are having. It's impossible for them to do that without their phones. Twitter, snapchat, instagram! Get with the times Mick!

Anyways, I hope one of these said 'foxy bitches' (I'm sure at least one must have stayed for the whole gig) was enamoured enough with you for you to take them back to your hotel and shag senseless. You old rascal you! Great setlist by the way, wasted on the vast majority of that crowd, but still great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 22:06 by strat72.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()

mnewman505
Here's my beef guys, of course you're allowed to share your opinions and your feelings about what happened last night. It's just that for those of us who have been following the Stones closely for years this is what happens at these club shows. At least 75% of the audience is always invited VIPs and industry types. So I guess what i'm saying is that this should not come as a shock or surprise to any of you. The Stones have never been about pleasing the "fans" in this regard. The reason I get bored is that, just like the setlist whining, this is nothing new. This is how the Stones have basically always handled these club shows. Hell you can go all the way back to 1989 and Toad's Place and it was the same deal. A vast majority of that audience were music industry types who came up from New York. It sucked then and it sucked last night, but it's nothing new....the Stones have never gone out of their way to get fans into shows like this. The only rare exception may have been at least some of the Theatre shows on Licks where an effort seemed to be somewhat made to get fans in and to mitigate some scalping. Granted those were larger venues.

That´s no news to me either, they have never cared about the real fans and they never will but we love them so much anyway. Reading all the stories above from heartbroken fans makes me really pissed though. One thing is to say, well alright this show is for VIPs only and you wont get in, sorry. That´s fine since exactly as you are pointing out, nothing new at all. But it´s not ok fooling around with peoples feelings and hopes because a few stupid models and drunk celebrities should have the possibility to walk in and then leave after 20 minutes, that´s not right at all, i know it´s L.A. but still not OK and few other bands/artists if none, would treat fans queuing outside all day like that.

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()

MisterDDDD
stonehearted

Yes Please.

That is like banging the same old whore over and over and over......

Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:07

thanks for posting
smoking smiley

Posted by: meredithhunter ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:08

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:08

kevin2112
My account as someone who didn't make it in:

Got to the Fonda around 6:30, ticketless. The sidewalk in front of the theater was blocked off, the whole block. I waited around for a little while on the west corner before being told by someone that there was a line of other ticketless fans forming on the opposite end of the block, and if we wanted any chance at all, that's where we needed to be. I headed over to the east side of the block, and there were about maybe 70 people there queuing up.

Not much to say about the next several hours: watched a lot of people with wristbands walking by. Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys literally ran past me on the sidewalk, hand in hand with a tall blonde model-type. We seemed to be inching forward but no one was getting let in: people were just doubling and tripling up the line. We did get to hear the first bit of Start Me Up, albeit muffled, because the venue door was still open. Closed soon after though. We waited and waited, and the herd slowly thinned as people became more discouraged. ONE person, the man at the very front of this line, was eventually let in (I can't remember if it was before or after the show started). Did see people leaving the show, even early on, which was disappointing but also gave us hope.

By the time the show was coming to an end there were probably only 20 people remaining, myself included. No dice. We made our way to the load-in areas of the venue for hopes of catching a glimpse of the Stones, but no luck. They had gone out whichever exit I wasn't at. We then made our way to the front for the rest of the night, where people were exiting the theater.

Famous faces I saw exiting, some swarmed by paparazzi: Bruce Willis, James Cameron, Steven Van Zant (I waved and he waved back!), Patti Hansen, Don Was, Nick Valensi from the Strokes, Alex Turner again, who despite his waiting ride took a photo with everyone who wanted one (seemed pretty out of it/drunk), and a pretty drunk Patricia Arquette, who chatted with fans for quite awhile. A couple other faces whose names escaped me walked by me as well. Definitely recognized them but not enough to recall who they were. Eventually it was just a group of teen girls left hoping to see Harry Styles but they were told by a woman who had been inside that he had left long ago.

A friend I made there knew one of the security guards pretty well and he tried to get us laminates for the after-party, but he was pretty busy and by the time he had a moment to come over to us he said at that point there was almost no one worth seeing left there. Bummer, that would have been cool.

A shame none of us made it in (save for that one) considering that other small shows have let hopefuls in, but still an interesting night. I'm not too surprised in retrospect. This absolutely WAS a VIP/corporate gig, and more of a film shoot than a regular show. That's why we weren't getting let in, per the security: even if there was room inside, it mattered that they had their attractive camera-ready faces. Film shoots are strict. Ordinary Stones club shows maybe not so much. And yes, I'm positive the plan is for it to be released, unless they are unhappy with a performance. This wasn't just filmed like every other gig is filmed, it was a full-on feature-level production from what I saw outside the theater as well as leaving the theater.

As for all the people bickering about it being that way, my only gripe is that they made it look like it was going to be more public than it was and gave so much hope.
The Stones' camp isn't stupid. They KNOW that selling tickets online with a very lopsided supply/demand is an awful idea. Servers can't handle the traffic and crash. It was pretty brutal to have to be subject to trying to succeed at that.
What really should have happened is that the show was announced AS a private gig, but "200 very lucky fans are going to be let in!" or something like that, so everyone didn't get their hopes too high. It should have been very upfront that regular fans aren't going to get in. The Stones can throw whatever event they want. I have nothing against corporate gigs or whatever you want to call it. But to make it look like it was an ordinary show is a little cold, because so many people were let down.

I realized too late last night that I actually do have some pretty high-level potential connections to the Stones through various friends of friends (I say potential because I've never tried to use them before). It's a shame I didn't remember this earlier, because one of them especially might have been a very good shot at my ticket inside.

Oh well. That turned out a lot longer than I planned. If you read all that...I'm sorry.

Cheers! We'll get in next time.

Cool Story Kev, I read it all. Thanks for telling us. Cheers!

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:10

crawdaddy
I've had just one experience of being in line for a Stones gig which was the dear old, now sadly departed Astoria 2003.
Two full days and one night and no tix for us fans in line.
Was told it was sold out but always hoping we could get in.

Wasn't to be and life go's on.

Met some great Stones fans from all over the world in that line ,and I was only an hour from home, it didn't rain, so no real big letdown for me.

Think it was either before or after Astoria got really lucky for me and brother in law getting tix quite easily for The Point at Dublin for both nights .
May have been 2007, not sure.
Fantastic gigs and front row for second show and about 5000 capacity.
Keith said something like, 'It's like playing in my living room'. smiling smiley

Is the Astoria now gone?

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:12

Money and connections are the way of the world. So be it. I am happy Keef is still alive and the band is still touring. I will take any and all songs they choose to play. I just want them to keep playing. But I do have one question: who the f*ck is Harry Stiles?

Date: May 21, 2015 22:12

mnewman505
Here's my beef guys, of course you're allowed to share your opinions and your feelings about what happened last night. It's just that for those of us who have been following the Stones closely for years this is what happens at these club shows. At least 75% of the audience is always invited VIPs and industry types. So I guess what i'm saying is that this should not come as a shock or surprise to any of you. The Stones have never been about pleasing the "fans" in this regard. The reason I get bored is that, just like the setlist whining, this is nothing new. This is how the Stones have basically always handled these club shows. Hell you can go all the way back to 1989 and Toad's Place and it was the same deal. A vast majority of that audience were music industry types who came up from New York. It sucked then and it sucked last night, but it's nothing new....the Stones have never gone out of their way to get fans into shows like this. The only rare exception may have been at least some of the Theatre shows on Licks where an effort seemed to be somewhat made to get fans in and to mitigate some scalping. Granted those were larger venues.

Not true for Double Door 97' alot of regular people...top local DJ's could not get in JC handed me and my girlfriend a Pass... In for $0.00 front row stage left...It is the Luck of the Draw...I do agree to a degree...Was the same for Palais Royale...Alot of so-called Real fans got in...

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:18

strat72
Note to Jagger: If your going to pay/invite young, foxy teenage girls to the gig, and you want them to stay for longer than ten minutes, may I suggest that you do not also ban them from having their phones. These girls simply cannot have a good time, without telling everyone what a good time they are having. It's impossible for them to do that without their phones. Twitter, snapchat, instagram! Get with the times Mick!

Hilarious. You must have daughters.

peace

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:19

I just saw the greatest show of my life last night. I don't understand waking up to all of the negative posts. There are fifteen shows on this tour with over a million seats to choose from. The Stones have made it possible for every fan ("TRUE FAN" OR NOT), EVERY FAN to get in this summer. If you go to any stadium tour and say you couldn't get in, you simply didn't try. Cost is not a factor, there are tickets under $50.00 US.

Do yourself a favor, pick a Zip Code show, go to it and enjoy the performance.
if you don't enjoy it don't go back. Then come on and tell us why you didn't like the performance!!!!

Its all about the music and performances.

Date: May 21, 2015 22:21

SonicDreamer
Nikkei
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFgYcQTVAAEuygW.jpg

>grinning smiley< What a setlist! W O W I do hope they take pity on us Brits later on and roll this one out in Blighty.

Cheers,
SonicD

Yes it is great...to bad they have a severe case of writters block...Nothing later than 81'.....Weak...I do still like them though and am glad they are trampling around the planet !!!!

Re: Los Angeles CA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Date: May 21, 2015 22:24

Justin
Shall we start guessing which guest stars will be appearing on each of the songs during the Sticky Fingers set?

Brown Sugar
Sway
Wild Horses - with Taylor Swift or Katy Perry?
Can't You Hear Me Knockin
You Gotta Move - with Gary Clark Jr
I Got The Blues - with John Mayer or Bruno Mars?
Sister Morphine - with Lorde or Hozier?
Dead Flowers - with Keith Urban and/or Taylor Swift?
Moonlight Mile

My pick is John Lennon on Dead Flowers !!!

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:24

2120Wolf
mnewman505

Not true for Double Door 97' alot of regular people...top local DJ's could not get in JC handed me and my girlfriend a Pass... In for $0.00 front row stage left...It is the Luck of the Draw...I do agree to a degree...Was the same for Palais Royale...Alot of so-called Real fans got in...

Yes and the double door capacity was only 300-400 people.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:29

2120Wolf
SonicDreamer
Nikkei
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFgYcQTVAAEuygW.jpg

>grinning smiley< What a setlist! W O W I do hope they take pity on us Brits later on and roll this one out in Blighty.

Cheers,
SonicD

Yes it is great...to bad they have a severe case of writters block...Nothing later than 81'.....Weak...I do still like them though and am glad they are trampling around the planet !!!!

I thought it was great they stuck to their good songs, and I also loved the covers they did. The Stones are the greatest bar band in the world, and judging from the set list that's how they closed out the show.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:44

strat72

I represent this comment (minus the 'Foxy' bit)

If a concert happens and you do not post a picture of the band to instagram, were you really at the concert?

Posted by: ThumpinJackFlash ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:56

Any recordings as of yet?

Posted by: crawdaddy ()

Yes ! swimtothemoon , The Astoria ,near Tottenham Court tube ,is just a distant memory now and a huge building site in the area.

Posted by: Justin ()

kevin2112

Got to the Fonda around 6:30, ticketless. The sidewalk in front of the theater was blocked off, the whole block. I waited around for a little while on the west corner before being told by someone that there was a line of other ticketless fans forming on the opposite end of the block, and if we wanted any chance at all, that's where we needed to be. I headed over to the east side of the block, and there were about maybe 70 people there queuing up.

Not much to say about the next several hours: watched a lot of people with wristbands walking by. Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys literally ran past me on the sidewalk, hand in hand with a tall blonde model-type. We seemed to be inching forward but no one was getting let in: people were just doubling and tripling up the line. We did get to hear the first bit of Start Me Up, albeit muffled, because the venue door was still open. Closed soon after though. We waited and waited, and the herd slowly thinned as people became more discouraged. ONE person, the man at the very front of this line, was eventually let in (I can't remember if it was before or after the show started). Did see people leaving the show, even early on, which was disappointing but also gave us hope.

By the time the show was coming to an end there were probably only 20 people remaining, myself included. No dice. We made our way to the load-in areas of the venue for hopes of catching a glimpse of the Stones, but no luck. They had gone out whichever exit I wasn't at. We then made our way to the front for the rest of the night, where people were exiting the theater.

Famous faces I saw exiting, some swarmed by paparazzi: Bruce Willis, James Cameron, Steven Van Zant (I waved and he waved back!), Patti Hansen, Don Was, Nick Valensi from the Strokes, Alex Turner again, who despite his waiting ride took a photo with everyone who wanted one (seemed pretty out of it/drunk), and a pretty drunk Patricia Arquette, who chatted with fans for quite awhile. A couple other faces whose names escaped me walked by me as well. Definitely recognized them but not enough to recall who they were. Eventually it was just a group of teen girls left hoping to see Harry Styles but they were told by a woman who had been inside that he had left long ago.

A friend I made there knew one of the security guards pretty well and he tried to get us laminates for the after-party, but he was pretty busy and by the time he had a moment to come over to us he said at that point there was almost no one worth seeing left there. Bummer, that would have been cool.

A shame none of us made it in (save for that one) considering that other small shows have let hopefuls in, but still an interesting night. I'm not too surprised in retrospect. This absolutely WAS a VIP/corporate gig, and more of a film shoot than a regular show. That's why we weren't getting let in, per the security: even if there was room inside, it mattered that they had their attractive camera-ready faces. Film shoots are strict. Ordinary Stones club shows maybe not so much. And yes, I'm positive the plan is for it to be released, unless they are unhappy with a performance. This wasn't just filmed like every other gig is filmed, it was a full-on feature-level production from what I saw outside the theater as well as leaving the theater.

As for all the people bickering about it being that way, my only gripe is that they made it look like it was going to be more public than it was and gave so much hope.
The Stones' camp isn't stupid. They KNOW that selling tickets online with a very lopsided supply/demand is an awful idea. Servers can't handle the traffic and crash. It was pretty brutal to have to be subject to trying to succeed at that.
What really should have happened is that the show was announced AS a private gig, but "200 very lucky fans are going to be let in!" or something like that, so everyone didn't get their hopes too high. It should have been very upfront that regular fans aren't going to get in. The Stones can throw whatever event they want. I have nothing against corporate gigs or whatever you want to call it. But to make it look like it was an ordinary show is a little cold, because so many people were let down.

I realized too late last night that I actually do have some pretty high-level potential connections to the Stones through various friends of friends (I say potential because I've never tried to use them before). It's a shame I didn't remember this earlier, because one of them especially might have been a very good shot at my ticket inside.

Oh well. That turned out a lot longer than I planned. If you read all that...I'm sorry.

Well said.

Dissappointment and club shows go hand in hand. It's a lottery with no guarantees--that is clear to everyone involved. But this one was completely different. The spectacle they made of the entire event led a lot of people on for the wrong reasons. Announcing a theater show to 1.5 million of their followers on Twitter, full knowing that there were only about 100 tickets actually available for purchase was cruel. The banners and billboards posted all over Hollywood put the spotlight on the Fonda theater gave the impression that it would be an affair that most fans would get to participate in. I wish they had been transparent with their plans and simply made it clear that this was a closed set for a filming of a live release (like "Shine A Light" ). They should have treated it like the corporate show they did in Barcelona for Deutche Bank in 2007 or the Paris gig in 2012 that wasn't even officially announced anywhere. Those shows were basically off the radar. Obviously now looking back, last night's event was a calculated PR circus that went off perfectly. There was no way in hell they were going to allow this event go off the radar. Whoever started the "LA Is A Gift" thread saying that they dropped the ball on PR for this tour should be eating their hat right now. They got their PR tenfold and also misled their LA fans in an equally big way.

As for "it's LA of course theirs going to be VIP people inside." There are always VIP people at events...but they NEVER outnumber the unconnected-average fan in attendance: usually they average about 10-20% in attendance, last night it appeared to be filled with 95% VIP. That is hugely disproportionate.

As I said everyone in line knew what they were getting into. We aren't newbies to this sport. Myself and others waited 7+ hours, standing in lines, driving around Hollywood trying to get into the show. People in line traveled far and wide to get here. No one wants a trophy for doing that. But to realize that your efforts were truly in vain not because you simply didn't get into the show but rather because you were simply not welcome--is what is worse. There is a huge difference.

But maybe the worst part is to come on this board and get crude comments saying that we're awful people and we should leave just because we didn't get in. That's a dickish thing to do. Out of all places where I'd expect some kind of understanding and all we get are armchair critics in faraway states and continents---with absolutely ZERO investment into the event---saying classless comments like that is incredibly disappointing especially since everyone who did speak up did so in a calm manner without any huge tantrums. I'm not surprised people are reacting this way. Everyone in this thread already got what they wanted from this event: a new set-list report, a few pictures and a couple videos. Hard-on achieved. "Screw the people who were actually there and put in the work."

Hope everyone enjoys the tour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 22:57 by Justin.

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 22:58

onlystones
I just saw the greatest show of my life last night. I don't understand waking up to all of the negative posts. There are fifteen shows on this tour with over a million seats to choose from. The Stones have made it possible for every fan ("TRUE FAN" OR NOT), EVERY FAN to get in this summer. If you go to any stadium tour and say you couldn't get in, you simply didn't try. Cost is not a factor, there are tickets under $50.00 US.

Do yourself a favor, pick a Zip Code show, go to it and enjoy the performance.
if you don't enjoy it don't go back. Then come on and tell us why you didn't like the performance!!!!

Its all about the music and performances.

I'm glad you got in, and that it was a great gig, congrats. However...... Are you stupid? Yon can't understand how fans of The Stones who have queued up for hours and hours to see what they consider to be a gig of a lifetime are disappointed not to get in? They then find out later that front of stage was packed with teenage girls who got in for free, or were possible paid! People who don't give a f**k
about the band, and people that are rude enough to leave after ten minutes. I can certainly understand their negativity on this thread.

I only have a certain amount of sympathy for them though. The band do what they like, and why shouldn't they. Fans should know what to expect from The Stones after all this time. The Stones are a class act up on stage, and in the studio, but low class when it comes to everything else. $$$$

Re: Los Angeles CA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: elad ()
Date: May 21, 2015 23:00

2120Wolf
Justin
Shall we start guessing which guest stars will be appearing on each of the songs during the Sticky Fingers set?

Brown Sugar
Sway
Wild Horses - with Taylor Swift or Katy Perry?
Can't You Hear Me Knockin
You Gotta Move - with Gary Clark Jr
I Got The Blues - with John Mayer or Bruno Mars?
Sister Morphine - with Lorde or Hozier?
Dead Flowers - with Keith Urban and/or Taylor Swift?
Moonlight Mile

My pick is John Lennon on Dead Flowers !!!

Kid Rock on Brown Sugar in Columbus

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: May 21, 2015 23:07

Justin
kevin2112

Well said.

Dissappointment and club shows go hand in hand. It's a lottery with no guarantees--that is clear to everyone involved. But this one was completely different. The spectacle they made of the entire event led a lot of people on for the wrong reasons. Announcing a theater show to 1.5 million of their followers on Twitter, full knowing that there were only about 100 tickets actually available for purchase was cruel. The banners and billboards posted all over Hollywood put the spotlight on the Fonda theater gave the impression that it would be an affair that most fans would get to participate in. I wish they had been transparent with their plans and simply made it clear that this was a closed set for a filming of a live release (like "Shine A Light" ). They should have treated it like the corporate show they did in Barcelona for Deutche Bank in 2007 or the Paris gig in 2012 that wasn't even officially announced anywhere. Those shows were basically off the radar. Obviously now looking back, last night's event was a calculated PR circus that went off perfectly. There was no way in hell they were going to allow this event go off the radar. Whoever started the "LA Is A Gift" thread saying that they dropped the ball on PR for this tour should be eating their hat right now. They got their PR tenfold and also misled their LA fans in an equally big way.

As for "it's LA of course theirs going to be VIP people inside." There are always VIP people at events...but they NEVER outnumber the unconnected-average fan in attendance: usually they average about 10-20% in attendance, last night it appeared to be filled with 95% VIP. That is hugely disproportionate.

As I said everyone in line knew what they were getting into. We aren't newbies to this sport. Myself and others waited 7+ hours, standing in lines, driving around Hollywood trying to get into the show. People in line traveled far and wide to get here. No one wants a trophy for doing that. But to realize that your efforts were truly in vain not because you simply didn't get into the show but rather because you were simply not welcome--is what is worse. There is a huge difference.

But maybe the worst part is to come on this board and get crude comments saying that we're awful people and we should leave just because we didn't get in. That's a dickish thing to do. Out of all places where I'd expect some kind of understanding and all we get are armchair critics in faraway states and continents---with absolutely ZERO investment into the event---saying classless comments like that is incredibly disappointing especially since everyone who did speak up did so in a calm manner without any huge tantrums. I'm not surprised people are reacting this way. Everyone in this thread already got what they wanted from this event: a new set-list report, a few pictures and a couple videos. Hard-on achieved. "Screw the people who were actually there and put in the work."

Hope everyone enjoys the tour.

Sad, Sad, Sad, people here calling stories and opinions like above "awful" should be ashamed of themselves

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 23:09 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: May 21, 2015 23:12

Well the reviews are in, and overall it was a great club gig if you were one of the few to experience it.

For all the Mick Taylor minions, I read all the legit reviews and they said the only song he was really missed on was Can't You Hear Me Knocking. His guitar was missed as they focused on Sax & Keyboards last night. Otherwise they did great with Sticky Fingers.

So get off the Mick Taylor train, the band does just great without him.
He was a guest on the last tour anyway. They never said he was rejoining the band.

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: May 21, 2015 23:12

kevin2112

Great review, love the positivity!

Hendrik Mulder

Date: May 21, 2015 23:17

My people spoke to Keith, Mick & Charlie about an hour ago and they assured us that they aleady have a team of professionals working on the this so it does not happen at the next small venue top secret show...Good Luck to all next time around !!!!

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 21, 2015 23:17

strat72
I agree that The Stones owe nothing to nobody, and I can only assume that the people complaining on this thread must be new fans, because if they weren't, they would know that The Stones have never, and will never care about pleasing geniune fans of the band. I'm not complaining, just stating a fact.

Anyways, I hope one of these said 'foxy bitches' (I'm sure at least one must have stayed for the whole gig) was enamoured enough with you for you to take them back to your hotel and shag senseless. You old rascal you! Great setlist by the way, wasted on the vast majority of that crowd, but still great.

Of all the advice offered to Jagger on this board this is probably the best.

Mick has been addicted, he must understand the horrible withdrawls these poor girls must have been going through after just 10 minutes without their ( "social media" ) fix... and after an hour of no iphone shot the pangs must have become unbearable forcing them to flee one of the best Stones shows ever... but at least they were able to tell everyone they were there. #ROLLINGSTONES #IWASTHERE #YOLO

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4849505152535455565758...LastNext
Current Page: 53 of 65

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1460
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home