Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 65
Re: The Rolling Stones at The Fonda Theatre LA Wed May 20
Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:09

Anyone with a ticket please email me

Bengigan@hotmail.com

I have cash

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:09

SoCalStone
So for those of us hoping to score some last minute tickets, I wonder if we would have a better shot at the El Rey or at the Fonda? I'm thinking the Fonda but not sure.

Well they'll certainly be putting wristbands at the El Rey so that might be your chance if someone shows up without a guest, besides it's at 3PM so if that fails you can still head out to the Fonda later.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: kevin2112 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:10

Wanna let a desperate college kid be your +1? Waited for hours outside the Fonda yesterday for nothing, never made it through online. I'll pay you more than face price and drinks are on me.

Posted by: jomo297 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:11

Anyone with an extra, let me know here or jhollandmoore@aol.com. Looking for a miracle?

Posted by: stonesfan7676 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:12

Fyi, there is an ambitious seller on craigslist with a listing for 1k. Yowza! Really?

Posted by: damonbramblett ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:12

Looking for 1 ticket for tonight. Flying in from Austin, TX. Email me at dbramblettpersonal@gmail.com if you can help. Can pay cash.

Thanks!

DB

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:19

stonesfan7676
Fyi, there is an ambitious seller on craigslist with a listing for 1k. Yowza! Really?

That price makes sense. People are paying $500 face to see them in stadium shows...

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:19

To all the well wishers who followed me on the first part of my journey for Fonda '15. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart. I have been doing this for a long time. Its just my first time on IORR. I think it might truly be my favorite experience chasing tickets. Long live IORR.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:22

stonesfan7676

yup...

$1000.00...
TICKET TO ROLLING STONES SURPRISE CONCERT TONIGHT AT FONDA THEATER. MEET ME THERE AND WE'LL WALK IN TOGETHER. PRICE IS $1000.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY 626-IAM-SCUM

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:22

onlystones
To all the well wishers who followed me on the first part of my journey for Fonda '15. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart. I have been doing this for a long time. Its just my first time on IORR. I think it might truly be my favorite experience chasing tickets. Long live IORR.

You are a poster after my own heart!

Enjoy and *DON'T* forget to come back with a review or we'll never forgive you!

Date: May 21, 2015 00:24

onlystones

We're happy for you onlystones! We've been enjoying your journey right there with you smiling smiley Report back later to tell us how amazing it was!

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:28

stonesfan7676
onlystones

We're happy for you onlystones! We've been enjoying your journey right there with you smiling smiley Report back later to tell us how amazing it was!

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:30

There was just a periscope for like 5 seconds

Date: May 21, 2015 00:34

RipThisBone
stonesfan7676
onlystones

Thank you all. I am gonna be off of here soon. The Limo is taking off. I promise I will post.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:35

alieb

[twitter.com]
[www.periscope.tv]

I could open it in my browser, but now it says "ended 3 minutes ago"
It also says: "It's worth it. We promise"

Posted by: funky415 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:36

Would love to be someone's guest tonight. Have plenty of cash in hand. All drinks all night on me!

idelbalso AT yahoo.com

Date: May 21, 2015 00:38

Nikkei
alieb

[twitter.com]
[www.periscope.tv]

Yup like i said it was only 5 seconds long... just someone walking on Hollywood blvd next to the billboard with Brown Sugar playing in the background

Date: May 21, 2015 00:38

alieb
I hope the nerds have figured out a way to capture the stream from this thing for future uses... just in case they do a stream the whole show tonight using it, but if the show footgae is a marketing thing for SF to be sold later... ah... who knows what lurks in their minds.

It is just too bad that the full audio/video from the echoplex show never surfaced yet (although I could be mistaken about that but I have looked over time ever since the show on youtube and it still only a couple of clips.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 00:42 by Leonioid.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:39

crawdaddy
I reckon there will be some genuine fans at Fonda tonight with a spare tix at face value for someone at top of the line.

I have done it myself with a spare tix.
Morning of a 24 hour notice gig for Kylie Minogue at BBC studios,I realised I got 2 tix to see her and her band ,with an audience of 140.
Doors opened at about mid-day and gig started about 1 p.m.

Couldn't find a Kylie fan available with just a few hours to go.

When in line for this free gig and asking other fans if they knew any local fan available for the gig, I was told about this guy who couldn't speak English, who came over from Southern France and had been outside studios since 4 a.m.
He got my spare free tix and just the happy look on his face made me so happy.

These things can happen. winking smiley

Only giving my own post a bump cos this type of thing can really happen.

I do hope it's gonna be a good night to some truly Rolling Stones fans around Fonda tonight. smileys with beer

Date: May 21, 2015 00:40

onlystones
RipThisBone
stonesfan7676
onlystones

Thank you all. I am gonna be off of here soon. The Limo is taking off. I promise I will post.

If they have the Stones name up outside on the Marquee, please take a pic!

Date: May 21, 2015 00:40

Nikkei

cool

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 00:52 by Leonioid.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:41

Nikkei
alieb

[twitter.com]
[www.periscope.tv]

It's 20 seconds of someone walking down Hollywood boulevard with the studio version of brown sugar playing in the background. The camera goes from the starts on Hollywood boulevard and pans up to the stones billboard and back. The title of the video is "it is really happening"

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:42

Been an amazing day here in the UK following this shit and i ain't gonna go to bed yet!!!!

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:42

So the Sticky Finger interviewees *did* get two tickets - fantastic news for them!

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:44

I don't use the App but I still seem able to access it. That was my point.

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:49

Well, I guess I am desperate: any fellow IORRans have an extra ticket? I can be in LA in an hour. It is 2:48 PM right now. Please email me.

Nikkei
I don't use the App but I still seem able to access it. That was my point.

Yes it is available to computers thank the higher powers!

Posted by: Naturalust ()

So looks like only one poster got tickets online and onlystones got one from someone else. Your story is being followed onlystones...care to share how you scored the ticket? Scalper ? How much?

Enjoy the show guys. I'm guessing bv got in, if not I will be a disappointed as him.

peace

Date: May 21, 2015 00:58

After the show. I'm about to take off. Plus I don't want any body to be greedy and base what they ask based on what I paid. It was up there with as much as Ive ever paid. I can already tell you it is worth it. I will be in a 1200 capacity room and get to hear.. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I've to small shows before this just feels different. I really hope and belive we get Sticky Fingers in order.

Posted by: triunfopark ()
Date: May 21, 2015 00:59

We're on our way now. I've been a follower on IORR for a few years, made it official 2 years ago and always obsessively reading and watching. I feel like I owe some gratitude to IORR for all of the unselfish sharing. Only true fans do that. I do wish we all could be there tonight. Just know that one of your own will be having the time of her life with the next generation of diehard Stones fans.
Much love

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 65

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1867
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home