Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 65
Re: Los Angeles CA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: benroyblenkle ()
Date: May 2, 2015 08:04

high five and thank you you are 100 percent right my thoughts exactly

Date: May 2, 2015 19:45

Gfmsoccer
Why do the Stones come out of rehearsals and sign autographs for the fans listening on the sidewalks if its a big secret? They're 70 years old, they don't give a @#$%& who knows where they are rehearsing. They've got the best security in the business. We all know what songs they are going to do, that's no mystery.

High Five my thoughts exactly thumbs upit aint no sacred secret

Date: May 9, 2015 02:01

smiling bouncing smiley Stones in town!!! when and where will they do a secret gig??? will it be within a week of the warm up show in San Diego??? will it be a club or theatre???

I predict the 19th at Club Nokia

21st or 22nd at the Ace Theatre

or 21st 22nd or 23rd at the Orpheum

or 18th 19th or 20th at Los Globos

or 18th or 20th at the El Rey

or 18th the 19th 21st or 22nd at the Fonda

dont think they would do Echoplex again

Tommy's Place any day from the 19th to the 22nd

could be anywhere OMG
maybe Avalon on the 19th?

just taking some fun guesses

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-09 02:30 by benroyblenkle.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: May 9, 2015 02:14

A friend of mine sent me a tour imtinerary on a piece of paper like a setlist that lists a May 20th LA show, doesn't say where though!

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 9, 2015 02:26

Mr.D
A friend of mine sent me a tour imtinerary on a piece of paper like a setlist that lists a May 20th LA show, doesn't say where though!

I guess this is something that all of us maybe will know on the day before this show, hopefully. smiling smiley

Date: May 9, 2015 02:31

speculation is fun

the 20th cuts out alot of venues -- many I look at are booked the 20th

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-09 02:32 by benroyblenkle.

Date: May 9, 2015 02:50

nokia theatre is available on the 20th
so is the el rey and los globos

Echoplex is not available from the 18th to the 23rd --wont be there againspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: May 9, 2015 03:05

the Satellite in Silver lake is available the 20th and 21st

the Palladium is available 18 19 20 and 21st I dont think they would do the Wiltern but
(Wiltern is available 19th and 20th)

I cant stand waiting

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-09 03:39 by benroyblenkle.

Date: May 9, 2015 03:44

hollywood bowl is not available

the greek is available 17th to the 22nd

the Ford amphitheatre is available form the 18th to the 22nd

those are the only LA area outdoor venue possibilities

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: May 9, 2015 04:00

Mr.D

Mr D - how reliable would you say your friend's piece of paper is? enough to book a plane ticket on? (if you're someone who can't afford to throw away the cost of airfare and doesn't want simply to traipse to LA for a lark? winking smiley )

thanks!
swiss

Posted by: Boxorain62 ()
Date: May 9, 2015 19:21

The show is DEFINATELY on May 20. At a theatre in Hollywood. I know for sure because the show is being filmed and I know guys on the crew.

Date: May 9, 2015 21:33

The Wiltern The Dolby and The Nokia Theatre and The El Rey are the only theatres with availability on the 20th
unless its one of the 2 available outdoor ampitheatres The Greek and The Ford

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-09 21:39 by benroyblenkle.

Date: May 9, 2015 23:04

Boxoraine62 could you email me?
we can talk private

Posted by: jomo297 ()
Date: May 10, 2015 10:43

benroyblenkle
The Wiltern The Dolby and The Nokia Theatre and The El Rey are the only theatres with availability on the 20th
unless its one of the 2 available outdoor ampitheatres The Greek and The Ford

The Dolby is really the only theater in Hollywood. The Dolby would be ideal.

The Ford is in Hollywood, but not feasible for a taping in my opinion.

Nokia is downtown. El Rey is Wilshire(Might be considered Hollywood). The Wiltern is Wilshire. Greek is Los Feliz.

And remember, The Echoplex was also booked the night of that show. Could be anywhere. Dolby is perfect because it is already set-up for television.

Date: May 10, 2015 21:23

The Mayan and the Belasco are also available that week of the 20th
downtown

Date: May 11, 2015 01:05

this is everything thats available in the greater LA area from the 18 to the 22nd

only 9 venues are available on the rumored day of the 20th

where where oh my will it take place?

I have them here sort of confusing list sorry....

21st or 22nd at the Ace Theatre

or 21st 22nd or 23rd at the Orpheum

or 18th 19th or 20th at Los Globos

or 18th or 20th at the El Rey

or 18th the 19th 21st or 22nd at the Fonda

Tommy's Place any day from the 19th to the 22nd

Avalon is available on the 19th

the Satellite is available the 20th and 21st

the Palladium is available 18 19 20 and 21st

the greek is available 17th to the 22nd

the Ford amphitheatre is available form the 18th to the 22nd

The Wiltern available the 19th 20th and 22nd

The Dolby available 19th to the 22nd

The Nokia available 18th to the 21st

The Mayan available the 18th thru the 22nd

The Belasco available 18, 19, 20, and the 22nd

where where and when? Im sure someone knows and will spill the beans by next weekend

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-11 01:06 by benroyblenkle.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 11, 2015 01:59

benroyblenkle
this is everything thats available in the greater LA area from the 18 to the 22nd ....
where where and when? Im sure someone knows and will spill the beans by next weekend

Great detective work, keep it going and good luck getting your wrist band to get in. Remember one indicator is to drive by your ideas the days before looking for barricades delivered, and if you "have an in" maybe call the local radio stations (that care) and see if they have clues for you about where and when people should go line up the day before to get their wrist bands. Seems like they they do the line up for wrist bands in the morning... so get your sleep, be up early, have the car gassed and ready and be on the move in the days preceding when the show(s) might happen.... if you "hit it" the pay off will be huge.

Good luck/skill

Date: May 11, 2015 03:20

for myself personally I hope it's not the 20th as I have to go in at 630 in the morning and get a cystoscopy They're going to knock me out for it...already tried it while conscious and that's a horrible experience so they offered me to get Knocked out, cant change appointment been waiting a long time, If it is the 20th I hope I'm already done when they announce the lineup for wristbands

Posted by: stonesfan7676 ()
Date: May 11, 2015 06:01

I'm considering jet setting down from Oregon for a couple days for the rumored club show, as my birthday is on the 20th smiling bouncing smiley If I do that, how would I know where to go? That is, how do these shows typically get announced and how are tickets sold? I've only been to LA a couple times, so I fear coming down there and running around blindly. Tips, advice?? Thanks!

Posted by: stonesfan7676 ()
Date: May 11, 2015 17:06

stonesfan7676
I'm considering jet setting down from Oregon for a couple days for the rumored club show, as my birthday is on the 20th smiling bouncing smiley If I do that, how would I know where to go? That is, how do these shows typically get announced and how are tickets sold? I've only been to LA a couple times, so I fear coming down there and running around blindly. Tips, advice?? Thanks!

Or if anyone knows, could you email me please??

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 11, 2015 17:25

I don't really know about "typically" announced...stonesfan7676, but last time in LA it came in the form of a tweet by Grrregory. As I understand it, people then scrambled to the Echoplex box office to get a ticket. I could be wrong.. I think there was some additional drama regarding actually getting a ticket (maybe someone who knows can help or look back in the archives)..

I'm heading down also from the northwest on the 17th with similar hopes of being in position.. Being glued to the fan club sites and also making a couple local fan connections is my strategy so far... (PS.. your email is hidden)-

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 11, 2015 18:47

MisterDDDD
I don't really know about "typically" announced...stonesfan7676, but last time in LA it came in the form of a tweet by Grrregory. As I understand it, people then scrambled to the Echoplex box office to get a ticket. I could be wrong.. I think there was some additional drama regarding actually getting a ticket (maybe someone who knows can help or look back in the archives)..

I'm heading down also from the northwest on the 17th with similar hopes of being in position.. Being glued to the fan club sites and also making a couple local fan connections is my strategy so far... (PS.. your email is hidden)-

This is what happened in 2013: [www.iorr.org]

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: May 11, 2015 19:32

Cristiano Radtke
MisterDDDD

This is what happened in 2013: [www.iorr.org]

Thank you for interesting and helpful link.

My flight arrive at LAX on 17th evening.
And I hope nothing happens while my 10 hours trans-pacific flight.smiling smiley

Date: May 11, 2015 23:34

this just showed up on my LA Casting page---could it be them? its very unusual for the Dolby to be tapingsomething right now

1:45PM RUSH CALL - Celebrity Concert! Read parking details CAREFULLY!! 1:45PM DOLBY THEATRE RUSH CALL Television $40/3 Check Yes No Union Affiliation 5/11/2015
Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities /18 - 50
RUSH CALL Audience for DOLBY THEATRE at 1:45PM TODAY! Pays $40/3 Check....HUGE HUGE CELEBRITY BANDS!! BIG BIG NAMES!! BUT....BUT PARKING NOT PAID FOR!! .READ THIS CAREFULLY. They are NOT providing parking!!! And there is VERY limited parking in the area, IF AT ALL. Your option is to park at the HOLLYWOOD HIGHLAND structure, take a ticket.. and get it validated at a shop afterwards.. You LIKELY will STILL have to pay $15 for parking at the end of the day. They WILL NOT reimburse you. AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 11, 2015 23:38

If I get into that show, the last thing I'll worry about is the parking situation.

Date: May 11, 2015 23:44

I cant make it over there

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: May 11, 2015 23:47

benroyblenkle, s that casting call only for those connected to your casting site? Or literally anyone?

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 11, 2015 23:49

benroyblenkle
this just showed up on my LA Casting page---could it be them? its very unusual for the Dolby to be tapingsomething right now

1:45PM RUSH CALL - Celebrity Concert! Read parking details CAREFULLY!! 1:45PM DOLBY THEATRE RUSH CALL Television $40/3 Check Yes No Union Affiliation 5/11/2015
Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities /18 - 50
RUSH CALL Audience for DOLBY THEATRE at 1:45PM TODAY! Pays $40/3 Check....HUGE HUGE CELEBRITY BANDS!! BIG BIG NAMES!! BUT....BUT PARKING NOT PAID FOR!! .READ THIS CAREFULLY. They are NOT providing parking!!! And there is VERY limited parking in the area, IF AT ALL. Your option is to park at the HOLLYWOOD HIGHLAND structure, take a ticket.. and get it validated at a shop afterwards.. You LIKELY will STILL have to pay $15 for parking at the end of the day. They WILL NOT reimburse you. AT YOUR OWN RISK.

....well, that leaves me out....

Date: May 11, 2015 23:49

Justin
benroyblenkle, s that casting call only for those connected to your casting site? Or literally anyone?

its through LA Casting its a paid service---but if they are trying to fill the Dolby theatre right now they will probaly take in (anyone) people to fill seats but not pay them

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 11, 2015 23:51

It wouldn't be far from "hiring an audience" anyhow

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 65

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2038
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home