Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5051525354555657585960...LastNext
Current Page: 55 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Posted by: massmick ()
Date: May 22, 2015 23:38

Tame Impala in Town this weekend...highly regarded...and now the Drake seal of approvalsmileys with beer

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 22, 2015 23:48

massmick
Tame Impala in Town this weekend...highly regarded...and now the Drake seal of approvalsmileys with beer

Ha! Well they are certainly more affordable, and Peter Parker is always putting out new music! I won't hijack this thread but I will say that the tracks that have come out so far from the new album are all stellar.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 23, 2015 01:39

New Zip Code Merch

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-23 01:40 by Nikkei.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 23, 2015 01:49

Nikkei
New Zip Code Merch

COOL!!
but I have to admit I am still waiting for my "AH HA!! it all makes sense!" moment on this zip code name, besides the SF zipper.

My favs from the link(so far)-

A misprint on this one

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-23 06:50 by Leonioid.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 23, 2015 09:25

Leonioid

A misprint on this one

Yep ... they interchanged the names of Kansas City and Columbus on the rainbow-coloured 'Tie Dye Tour T-Shirt'.

The new Merchandise can also be found on [store.interscope.com] :

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-23 10:45 by Irix.

Posted by: billwebster ()
Date: May 23, 2015 10:27

Feel free to support this car in tomorrow's 99th running of the Indianapolis 500 mile race:

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 23, 2015 14:08

About 36 hours to go...

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 23, 2015 14:35

I'm watching this with some interest. With two days to go, it seems demand for Sam Diego is very high, but there are still 450 or so tickets on Stubhub, including some very good seats for $2000 - $5000 each. I wonder if these tickets even exist. If they do exist, what happens when show time rolls around and they are unsold? Puzzling.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: May 23, 2015 15:34

Hello Everyone.....just wondering is there a song vote for this tour?or did i miss it? somewhere down the line....would love to have been at the show the other night!take care and to all going to SD have a great one talk soon.M

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 23, 2015 18:08

drbryant
I'm watching this with some interest. With two days to go, it seems demand for Sam Diego is very high, but there are still 450 or so tickets on Stubhub, including some very good seats for $2000 - $5000 each. I wonder if these tickets even exist. If they do exist, what happens when show time rolls around and they are unsold? Puzzling.

Good question!

What I've seen happen in the past (but on Viagogo) is that all tickets that were listed a day or so before a show suddenly all disappear in one fell swoop. I imagine there's a cut-off point, but what it all means is anyone's guess. Either the tickets were decoys (and I do believe that the more outrageously priced tickets on these secondary sites are not real but are listed to make the "cheap" ones look more attractive) or the seller is told that they didn't sell, in which case who knows where they end up.

Do people working for these secondary sites have to sign a confidentiality agreement about how the sites operate? Because otherwise we would surely know the answers to these questions, but it seems that no one ever hears anything about how it all works behind the shady scenes.

Posted by: mapz ()
Date: May 23, 2015 20:28

Anything on Stubhub right now is most definitely real. the ones with green "Instant Download" mean the e-tickets are already preloaded into the Stubhub site and if someone buys them, you can print the tickets out within 1-2 minutes of the order. Anything that says "pick-up" is already at the Padres ticket office and as soon as you buy it you can go pick up the tickets immediately.

If you click through to purchase something that says "pick-up" you will see the pick-up location is literally the Padres box office. That might clue you in a bit as to where these tickets might be "coming from"

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: May 23, 2015 22:16

Leonioid
Nikkei
New Zip Code Merch

COOL!!
but I have to admit I am still waiting for my "AH HA!! it all makes sense!" moment on this zip code name, besides the SF zipper.

My favs from the link(so far)-

A misprint on this one

I expected to see something more Sticky Fingers related.

Date: May 23, 2015 22:20

Like a shirt with a zipper?

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: May 24, 2015 00:21

mapz
Anything on Stubhub right now is most definitely real. the ones with green "Instant Download" mean the e-tickets are already preloaded into the Stubhub site and if someone buys them, you can print the tickets out within 1-2 minutes of the order. Anything that says "pick-up" is already at the Padres ticket office and as soon as you buy it you can go pick up the tickets immediately.

If you click through to purchase something that says "pick-up" you will see the pick-up location is literally the Padres box office. That might clue you in a bit as to where these tickets might be "coming from"

Craigslist has the best deals. Make an offer and they'll take it at this late date. I saw $90 San Diego tickets on there couple days ago.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: May 24, 2015 01:04

I hope there is a shirt with the band pic on it and dates......hoping,

Date: May 24, 2015 03:09

Beast
drbryant

Good question!

What I've seen happen in the past (but on Viagogo) is that all tickets that were listed a day or so before a show suddenly all disappear in one fell swoop. I imagine there's a cut-off point, but what it all means is anyone's guess. Either the tickets were decoys (and I do believe that the more outrageously priced tickets on these secondary sites are not real but are listed to make the "cheap" ones look more attractive) or the seller is told that they didn't sell, in which case who knows where they end up.

Do people working for these secondary sites have to sign a confidentiality agreement about how the sites operate? Because otherwise we would surely know the answers to these questions, but it seems that no one ever hears anything about how it all works behind the shady scenes.

Hey Beast. Hope San Diego is a blast.

Date: May 24, 2015 03:12

mapz

Very interesting re pick up at the box office. There are still 7 or 8 pairs in the first 15 rows in A4 and A5, but all seem to be over $7000 for the pair.

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: May 24, 2015 04:28

>I expected to see something more Sticky Fingers related

The "I" in "ZIP CODE" is a zipper (not a real one).

Date: May 24, 2015 08:09

Now official: The 2015 Tour is going to feature the steampunk stage again

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 24, 2015 08:20

babyblue
I hope there is a shirt with the band pic on it and dates......hoping,

I would bet there will be some "bootleg" shirts like for sale in the parking lots if they are not offered officially, if you are there. If you are not there maybe keep an eye on ebay too this type of shirt from this tour.

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: May 24, 2015 08:37

Yes, that's the stage. Saw it tonite. What tour is that from?

They have tons of tour shirts, and venue shirts. The San Diego ones are pretty cool, but start at $40.

They even have Sticky Fingers clothes for little kids. Get it?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 24, 2015 12:36

drbryant

Hey Beast. Hope San Diego is a blast.

Hope so, too! Though I won't be there. alas - have to wait a few weeks more for my turn cool smiley

Enjoy whichever shows you'll be at!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 24, 2015 15:42

Nikkei
New Zip Code Merch

I'm not really loving the bullseye logo for this tour. I think it works fine on a poster, but not smack dab in the middle of your chest. I''ve never been a big fan of tie-dye either. I like the raglan shirt best, but 60 bucks for a long sleeved tee! Okay, that's it for latebloomer's fashion review...waiting to see what Lucky Brand has come up with.

Date: May 24, 2015 17:20

So, when will they be on stage? It's 16:20 here in Central Europe (CET). 10 hours to go?

Posted by: wellalright ()
Date: May 24, 2015 17:24

In '75 they sold one shirt and one shirt only. and you remembered it. This schmatta fest is ridiculous.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 24, 2015 17:35

Stoneage

So, when will they be on stage? It's 16:20 here in Central Europe (CET). 10 hours to go?

Probably 8:30pm as usual? Edit: someone mentions the Stones could be onstage 9:15pm: [www.iorr.org].

If the Stones are in San Diego on Sunday, May 24, 8:30pm PDT onstage then it's Monday, May 25, 5:30am CEST in Central Europe.

For the 14 other concerts from Columbus to Quebec it's mostly 2:30am/3:30am in Central Europe if the Stones are 8:30pm onstage.

[www.timeanddate.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-24 18:50 by Irix.

Date: May 24, 2015 17:43

Thanks, Irix. Funny thing that am-pm thing. We don't use that in Europe. Except for Great Britain maybe.

Posted by: FLDEALS ()
Date: May 25, 2015 06:48

latebloomer
Nikkei
New Zip Code Merch

I'm not really loving the bullseye logo for this tour. I think it works fine on a poster, but not smack dab in the middle of your chest. I''ve never been a big fan of tie-dye either. I like the raglan shirt best, but 60 bucks for a long sleeved tee! Okay, that's it for latebloomer's fashion review...waiting to see what Lucky Brand has come up with.

I think all of the 2015 Zipcode merch looks pretty awesome! I already ordered a shirt. It's also very cool that it appears that there will be location specific merch! Can't wait to pick up some Indy shirts!

Posted by: doglikeme ()
Date: May 25, 2015 06:50

Any speculation what number they will open with? Thanks

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: May 25, 2015 19:51

Passed a kidney stone in the early morning today. What got me through, besides the shot of dilaudid, was counting the hours till I leave for Columbus.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5051525354555657585960...LastNext
Current Page: 55 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1917
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home