Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4445464748495051525354...LastNext
Current Page: 49 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Posted by: StonesHood ()
Date: May 4, 2015 21:23

MidnightDevilRambler
I got mine for Raleigh about 2 weeks ago and Thursday got the replacements for the closer seats I exchanged. I guess I'll "frame" the earlier tickets as they went back into the queue.

Now where are my Atlanta tickets.....anybody got theirs from TicketAlternative?

Thanks,

Yes I received My TicketAlternative Tickets for the Atlanta show last Thursday. I'm in N.C.

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: May 4, 2015 23:22

I have a photo of my Stones tickets on my wall here at work...but I don't know how to post here. I see there is something for "insert image url" but do not know how to use that...I just have a picture saved on my desktop (copy/paste does not seem to work here).

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: May 5, 2015 00:06

MidnightDevilRambler
I got mine for Raleigh about 2 weeks ago and Thursday got the replacements for the closer seats I exchanged. I guess I'll "frame" the earlier tickets as they went back into the queue.

Thanks,

I'm in New York, I got my Atlanta tickets late last week.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: May 5, 2015 00:32

sdstonesguy
I have a photo of my Stones tickets on my wall here at work...but I don't know how to post here. I see there is something for "insert image url" but do not know how to use that...I just have a picture saved on my desktop (copy/paste does not seem to work here).

careful SD... i read somewhere that ticket counterfeiters can work from a picture if they have your bar code.

Date: May 5, 2015 00:34

Good thing it's a photo of Stones tickets from shows that have passed...

Still...wish someone could tell me how to post a photo here.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: May 5, 2015 00:36

Whats this I hear from a friend that ronnie is injured?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 5, 2015 01:14

No worries, check out the pics here : [www.iorr.org]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Snoopy ()
Date: May 5, 2015 07:45

weinerdog
mistermorphine
So a stupid ? here. Why not just do the print at home option when you buy your ticket? It is not like it is going to be some ultra rare item in 25 years, there will after all be 1,000,000 plus of them. Just asking what the reason is?
Thanks and enjoy the show!

I seldom do the print at home thing. If something comes up and I won't be able to make the show, it's a much bigger pain to try and sell PDF tickets than it is hard tickets.

Amen. I was "giving" some pdf tickets away today and had to jump through a couple extra hoops than if it was a hard ticket. My preference is for hard in the future.

Date: May 5, 2015 07:48

Aquamarine
weinerdog
mistermorphine
So a stupid ? here. Why not just do the print at home option when you buy your ticket? It is not like it is going to be some ultra rare item in 25 years, there will after all be 1,000,000 plus of them. Just asking what the reason is?

I seldom do the print at home thing. If something comes up and I won't be able to make the show, it's a much bigger pain to try and sell PDF tickets than it is hard tickets.

I agree with everyone who likes hard tickets (whenever possible), but it's MUCH easier to sell PDFs. You don't have to mess with putting them in the mail or whatever, you just upload the file and send it, and the other person paypals you the cash. What's so hard? confused smiley

I was told today by TM that the tickets I was giving someone in another state could not be emailed as a pdf, that if they were emailed to someone else it would cancel them. Don't know if this is just a scare tactic for scalpers or not, but I'm glad I didn't emailthe pdf before I called.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 5, 2015 08:08

Snoopy
Aquamarine
weinerdog
mistermorphine

I agree with everyone who likes hard tickets (whenever possible), but it's MUCH easier to sell PDFs. You don't have to mess with putting them in the mail or whatever, you just upload the file and send it, and the other person paypals you the cash. What's so hard? confused smiley

I was told today by TM that the tickets I was giving someone in another state could not be emailed as a pdf, that if they were emailed to someone else it would cancel them. Don't know if this is just a scare tactic for scalpers or not, but I'm glad I didn't emailthe pdf before I called.

confused smiley. Sounds like BS to me. TM has a transfer procedure especially for emailing tickets to friends and such, maybe they just want everyone getting tickets to have a TM account. Here is a link to the transfer procedure:

[www.ticketmaster.com]

peace

Date: May 5, 2015 08:44

Naturalust
Snoopy
Aquamarine
weinerdog
mistermorphine

confused smiley. Sounds like BS to me. TM has a transfer procedure especially for emailing tickets to friends and such, maybe they just want everyone getting tickets to have a TM account. Here is a link to the transfer procedure:

[www.ticketmaster.com]

peace

The "transfer" feature has been deactivated in the case of this event. When I called to ask about it, TM confirmed that you cannot transfer tickets to this event, and that they actually deactivated this feature.

If I buy tickets to any other Stones shows this summer it will be hard ticket.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: May 5, 2015 11:12

there is no problem emailing the pdf files to anyone. perfectly legal and simple

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 5, 2015 15:43

lets go lets get rollin with the rolling stones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: May 5, 2015 17:08

StonesHood
MidnightDevilRambler

Thanks,

Yes I received My TicketAlternative Tickets for the Atlanta show last Thursday. I'm in N.C.

Hi StonesHood!

hope we can strum up some tunes soon, at the comet..

Date: May 5, 2015 17:12

MidnightDevilRambler

Thanks,

When I got home last night they were in the mail!

Come on Atlanta!smiling bouncing smiley

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Date: May 5, 2015 17:13

Natlanta
sdstonesguy

careful SD... i read somewhere that ticket counterfeiters can work from a picture if they have your bar code.

X2 this happened to a poster on the Pink Floyd fan site on the 2010 The Wall Tour tickets. If they see your bar code it's off to counterfeit land.

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 5, 2015 17:26

Snoopy
Naturalust

[www.ticketmaster.com]

peace

The "transfer" feature has been deactivated in the case of this event. When I called to ask about it, TM confirmed that you cannot transfer tickets to this event, and that they actually deactivated this feature.

If I buy tickets to any other Stones shows this summer it will be hard ticket.

So strange. I'm now wondering if they somehow put markers on the .pdf file that somehow disappear when it is emailed as a stand alone file? Sounds improbable, but you could always just forward the original TM email to the people you want to have the tickets. It's definitely a bit upsetting, how do they expect you to buy electronic tickets for others and get them into their hands? Are you supposed to print the .pdf out and snail mail it to them?

Maybe you just got an ignorant TM rep when you called, you've got me really curious now....what exactly are they trying to do here? Make it more difficult for anonymous re-sellers?

peace

Date: May 5, 2015 19:16

The transfer feature works if you go through ticketmaster's own re-sell site 'ticketsnow' and pay 15 percent.

edit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-05 20:46 by DREAMTIME.

edit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-05 20:47 by DREAMTIME.

Posted by: StonesHood ()
Date: May 5, 2015 19:53

duke richardson
StonesHood
MidnightDevilRambler

Thanks,

Hi StonesHood!

hope we can strum up some tunes soon, at the comet..

Hey duke richardson , anytime You want ! I like jamming with You bro..See You at the Comet soon....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-05 19:53 by StonesHood.

Posted by: jcortese7 ()
Date: May 5, 2015 20:10

I have a silver level ticket to Indy I'm looking to sell. I think it was $119 after all of the fees and such.

It is a hard ticket and I can mail it out ASAP.

Please email me jcortese7@gmail.com

Date: May 5, 2015 21:04

I always buy hard paper tickets.I love them. I never buy, or have used a PDF or electronic tickets ever. I save all my concert ticket stubs and some day I will frame them (or at least all of the Stones ones) They are the best, easily obtained, concert souvineers regardless of what they are worth or not worth.....

Date: May 6, 2015 01:37

MidnightDevilRambler
Natlanta
sdstonesguy

X2 this happened to a poster on the Pink Floyd fan site on the 2010 The Wall Tour tickets. If they see your bar code it's off to counterfeit land.

If they want to use my old Shepherds Bush Empire ticket to try to go to that show...they can have at it. Maybe they can use my Vredenburg or Wiltern ticket image to try to go to those gigs too...good luck!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 6, 2015 02:43

sdstonesguy
MidnightDevilRambler
Natlanta
sdstonesguy

If they want to use my old Shepherds Bush Empire ticket to try to go to that show...they can have at it. Maybe they can use my Vredenburg or Wiltern ticket image to try to go to those gigs too...good luck!

sounds like u have been to a lot of theater shows. was vrendenburg a theater show too?

plexi

Date: May 6, 2015 03:08

I leave my stubs at a friend's grave.

My smaller shows:

Capital Theatre, NJ
Tower Theatre, PA
Enmore Theatre, Sydney
Roseland Ballroom
Beacon Theatre
Radio City

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 6, 2015 03:21

DREAMTIME
The transfer feature works if you go through ticketmaster's own re-sell site 'ticketsnow' and pay 15 percent.

geeeez, ticketbastard goes after every freekin penny, which is why they have NO GOODWILL on the accounting books. I wonder if there is a "fee" on top of the 15%, plus handling charges plus site use charges plus an internet line tax?

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 6, 2015 03:32

sdstonesguy
Good thing it's a photo of Stones tickets from shows that have passed...

Still...wish someone could tell me how to post a photo here.

Once you "get it" it is very easy, but it has to be done exact.
You are not the first person to have issues with this, so dont feel bad.
I like to help people out, especially with pictures... pictures are fun.

To post pictures you have to copy them from your computer to one of the
free internet picture hosting site like [imgur.com] or [tinypic.com] or [photobucket.com]

Once your picture is on the internet you post it here
by placing the image location between two brackets.
[ i m g ] image location [ / i m g ]
do not use spaces between the letters
I have to put the spaces in to make it show up.

You can practice without uploading by finding and using a cool picture on the internet,
1)select the pic,
2)Put your cursor above it
3)right click to "copy image location",
4)paste the image location between the brackets [ i m g ] PICTURE [ / img ]
Do not add the extra spaces. It is a lot easier to do than write.

The official IORR explaination is here [www.iorr.org]
scroll down to the official How to publish a picture on the IORR forum pages.

==========================

As someone pointed out be sure to NOT post any critical info
like your name, your phone number etc... or any info like the bar code.
Simply frame the picture properly so the that info is cut off.

Date: May 6, 2015 11:48

DREAMTIME
I leave my stubs at a friend's grave.

My smaller shows:

Capital Theatre, NJ
Tower Theatre, PA
Enmore Theatre, Sydney
Roseland Ballroom
Beacon Theatre
Radio City

Roseland, that must have been cool. Saw Chuck Berry there once

Posted by: pt99 ()
Date: May 6, 2015 17:37

mee too

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4445464748495051525354...LastNext
Current Page: 49 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1860
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home