Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4243444546474849505152...LastNext
Current Page: 47 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Posted by: tauk ()
Date: May 1, 2015 00:21

GOOD SINGLES FLOOR SEATS IN KANSAS

At around 9:30 AM Pacific Time today (Thurs Apr 30) I bought a single ticket for Kansas City. Section C, Row 22, Seat is pretty close to the runway.
Section C is the section that has the runway stage running right down in between Sec C & Sec D.

Total price with tax & TM fee= $373.60. So I'll not be super close to the main stage[/b] She said there's 40 rows in Sec C so I'll be about midway back from the first row.

A few weeks ago I cancelled my San Diego Start Me Up because my sister was suddenly having medical problems....wasn't sure I could go anywhere but I think I can now. I hadn't even been checking for tickets anywhere except SD until last night. and with SD of course, I'm getting nowhere. I'll be flying in from Vegas.

At least a few minutes later today, Thur Apr 30,(around 9:30 AM PST there was a single seat in same Sec/Row as me-Sec C, Row 22, Seat 12 for same price.

There was also Sec E, ROW 2, Seat 21 The price I think was the same or close to what I just now paid.

So, at least for single seats there's some good Floor seats still in Kansas

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-05 02:36 by tauk.

Posted by: Keef551 ()
Date: May 1, 2015 01:00

How about any rumors about rehearsals?

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: May 1, 2015 03:34

jazzbass
Nikkei
Probably the stage is similar, but a different crew tests to assemble it.
plus, the electricity in the states might require a different setup

Yes, I assume production rehearsals as well. Lights, video, etc all needs to be in sync.

The way they do the stages (I'm 90% sure) is they have 2 that leapfrog each other during the tour. Identical stages. it would be very hard to take a stage from PA all the way to California for just one show, then truck it all the way back. Not efficient.

They don't reuse the same stage from previous tours. Those are gone. They may save some of the accents, but not the whole thing. It will be the same design as Australia, 100 feet wide, with a 100 foot runway in every stadium. Only Milwaukee and Quebec might be different because of site limitations.

Also, the Stones will do a dress rehearsal on their new stage before the 1st show. Probably Saturday afternoon in San Diego. Mick is a perfectionist and will want to test out everything before they launch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-01 03:41 by Gfmsoccer.

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: May 1, 2015 03:43

Did anyone get their tickets in the mail yet?

I bought mine 1st pre-sale day, and haven't received yet.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: May 1, 2015 04:15

i got pittsburgh & nashville & buffalo

waiting for indy

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: May 1, 2015 04:42

I got San Diego and Buffalo. I know Atlanta has been mailed. I have Lucky Dips for Columbus.

Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: May 1, 2015 04:47

I've got my Indy and Buffalo tickets. Doing LD's for Columbus and Detroit, so those won't come obviously.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 1, 2015 05:08

Still haven't received my San Diego tickets, bought on Pandora pre-sale. I will contact tickets.com on Monday if not received by then.

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: May 1, 2015 05:21

I'm still waiting (on a friend) on my San Diego tickets. But apparently there was a printing delay. Hopefully I'll get them soon. Good luck to all of you too!

Date: May 1, 2015 05:24

Amy340
I got San Diego and Buffalo. I know Atlanta has been mailed. I have Lucky Dips for Columbus.

I've been all but harassing my mail man every day..could you please tell me what kind of envelope the tickets came in (e.g. labelled with Tickets.com or Padres or whatever) so I know what to look for? Thanks

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: May 1, 2015 06:19

stones2000
Amy340

I've been all but harassing my mail man every day..could you please tell me what kind of envelope the tickets came in (e.g. labelled with Tickets.com or Padres or whatever) so I know what to look for? Thanks

Plain white envelope that has San Diego as the return address and says Tickets.com in the address window with your address over it. Mine came on Wednesday.

Posted by: StonesHood ()
Date: May 1, 2015 07:03

Gfmsoccer
Did anyone get their tickets in the mail yet?

I bought mine 1st pre-sale day, and haven't received yet.

I got Raleigh last week and Atlanta today

Date: May 1, 2015 07:30

Amy340
stones2000
Amy340

Plain white envelope that has San Diego as the return address and says Tickets.com in the address window with your address over it. Mine came on Wednesday.

Thank you so much!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 1, 2015 08:18

As I recall you're across the border, are you not stones2000?

If so, my experience is that it typically takes several days if not more for mail to get to Canada anymore. Given the fact that there are still people who ordered them who live in the same town who haven't received them yet, you may want to prepare to wait a bit longer.. smiling smiley

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: May 1, 2015 09:15

I got my tkts for Orlando, Nashville and Raleigh. LD for ATL

Date: May 1, 2015 18:55

MisterDDDD
As I recall you're across the border, are you not stones2000?

If so, my experience is that it typically takes several days if not more for mail to get to Canada anymore. Given the fact that there are still people who ordered them who live in the same town who haven't received them yet, you may want to prepare to wait a bit longer.. smiling smiley

Yup, I'm in Victoria, BC. Well that makes me less worried. Thanks!

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: May 1, 2015 20:47

I bought five shows and have received all of them. I thought it was kinda strange they are now putting them in envelopes with Ticketmaster printed on the envelope. Not a great idea.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 1, 2015 23:24

6s7s9s
I bought five shows and have received all of them. I thought it was kinda strange they are now putting them in envelopes with Ticketmaster printed on the envelope. Not a great idea.

That's so stupid why would they do that,you might as well send cash and print cash on the envelope.

Nate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-01 23:25 by Nate.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 2, 2015 00:11

6s7s9s

If you don't receive your tickets, Ticketmaster can reissue the tickets and have them held at will call. The original tickets will not scan. (at least according to them). I had this happen to me once.

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: May 2, 2015 00:19

I got my tickets for Dallas!thumbs up

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 2, 2015 00:26

drbryant
drbryant
For those who missed out in the general sale, one good way to get an idea of how easy it will be to get reasonably priced tickets as the show date approaches is to monitor how well tickets are selling on Stubhub. Usually, most of the tickets that will be put up for sale are listed by the end of the day following the start of the General Sale. So, as of 12 midnight Pacific time last night, the numbers for a few select cities were:

San Diego: 3756
Minneapolis: 2750
Dallas: 7095
Milwaukee: 3303
Kansas City: 3940
Buffalo: 4200

To be honest, except for Dallas, those totals are a bit lower than I would have expected. Check the totals from time to time to see how well a show is selling on the secondary market - if the number is not decreasing at all, then you might be able to snag good seats as a better price later on. Not foolproof, but a good guide.

Nearly three weeks after the General On Sale, these are the revised totals of available tickets on Stubhub. Remember that this nets out new listings and sold tickets (or removed listings). The total available tickets have actually increased in Minneapolis and Buffalo, and decreased only slightly in Dallas, Milwaukee and Kansas City. From what I can see, I wouldn't plan on showing up in San Diego without a ticket. Other cities, you should be fine.

San Diego: 2544 (-1212)
Minneapolis: 3039 (+289)
Dallas: 6941 (-154)
Milwaukee: 3104 (-199)
Kansas City: 3644 (-296)
Buffalo: 4287 (+87)

Date: May 2, 2015 01:26

received an email from tickets.com regarding San Diego saying my tickets were printed and sent out and if I don't receive them a week prior to contact them and they will resolve the issue.....I'm not worried

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 2, 2015 01:37

BluzDude
received an email from tickets.com regarding San Diego saying my tickets were printed and sent out and if I don't receive them a week prior to contact them and they will resolve the issue.....I'm not worried

Yes no need to worry, but what a quagmire it all has become
"Tickets will arrive within 7-10 business days " - haha yeah right.
Haven't even received email here... eye rolling smiley

Date: May 2, 2015 01:47

Hairball
BluzDude

I inquired, that's why I got the email, also they stated there was a problem with the printing, that's why it was delayed.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 2, 2015 05:16

BluzDude
Hairball
BluzDude

I inquired, that's why I got the email, also they stated there was a problem with the printing, that's why it was delayed.

Guess I spoke too soon, ticket was waiting for me in mail box when I got home!.thumbs up

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: May 2, 2015 11:42

please, can someone post a pic of milwaukee or kansas tix ....thanks

Date: May 2, 2015 11:43

Hairball
BluzDude
Hairball
BluzDude

Guess I spoke too soon, ticket was waiting for me in mail box when I got home!.thumbs up

Finally!thumbs up

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: May 2, 2015 11:48

So, what will be so different this tour? They would make history, any news?

Posted by: LuvtheJag43 ()
Date: May 2, 2015 13:11

I got mine last week for Pittsburgh! This will be my 15th Stones show! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: May 2, 2015 13:20

Harm
So, what will be so different this tour? They would make history, any news?

I think nothing. Same stage with different design (sticky finger theme), same set at 85%. Hope i'm Wrong but i bet on that kind of set list :

1- Start me up
2- IORR
3- Dice
4- LSTNT

5- Wild Horses
6- Brown Sugar
7- Bitch
8- CYHMK

9- Honky Tonk

10- Happy
11- Sleep Tonight winking smiley

12- Miss you
13- Rambler
14- Gimme Shelter
15- Paint'it black
16- Sympathy
17- JJF

18- YCAWYW
19- Satisfaction

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-02 13:24 by AntoineParis.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4243444546474849505152...LastNext
Current Page: 47 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1908
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home