Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Posted by: rockdoc8885 ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:19

Got Lucky Dip tickets. Funny, the service fees are almost as much as the face value of the ticket.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:20

RSbestbandever
Same thing here with Nashville, no tickets available each time I click.

KEEP TRYING !!! and be sure to open those boxes and click all the boxes...
It kept saying non available for... and I started dancing... opening boxes... clikcing this ...."I WANT GO" that.. etc .... didit nwork.... LOGGED OUT!!!
shut down computer.... cleared cashe and cookeies..... went bakc to the Stones. com... lucky dipped.... went back to TM.... did NOT log in ..just tried to Lcuky dip.... AND BOOM!!! the spinning thingy and 10 minutes

Right now with 1 minute go

Date: April 13, 2015 18:23

Leonioid
RSbestbandever
Same thing here with Nashville, no tickets available each time I click.

KEEP TRYING !!! and be sure to open those boxes and click all the boxes...
It kept saying non available for... and I started dancing... opening boxes... clikcing this ...."I WANT GO" that.. etc .... didit nwork.... LOGGED OUT!!!
shut down computer.... cleared cashe and cookeies..... went bakc to the Stones. com... lucky dipped.... went back to TM.... did NOT log in ..just tried to Lcuky dip.... AND BOOM!!! the spinning thingy and 10 minutes

Right now with 1 minute go

AWWW MAN!!! WAITED 10 MINUTES.... WATCHED THE SPINNY THINGY... AND....

Sorry, no tickets from venue currently...
Tons of fans are shopping and some may have let their tickets go.
You can try again or change quantity or ticket type.

Oh well... at least it was exciting... I will keep trying....

AND.... went back in and it is making me wait 10 minutes again...

Oh well.. on to plan F

-------------------------

Closed that window... cleared history, closed browser,
logged back into my new TM account..... went to RS. com...
clicked LuckyDerps..... bnack to TM... and spoinny thing..... 10 minutes

optiism level declines 2 notches... but hey, the people on
The Price is Right won... maybe I can too I BELEIVE!!

btw- LuckyDerp tickets say they cost $25.50 + a 50% sefvice charge = $38.85

WENT BACK IN...
WAITED ANOTHER 10 MINUTES... and ... and ...and... AND GOT EM!!!

Payment Information
Section LUCKY
Description Price Level 6
Seating Chart opens in a new window
Type The Lucky DIP
Ticket Price US $38.85 x 2
Price Details
SUBTOTAL US $77.70
Tickets/Items US $77.70
Order Processing Fee US $4.00
Delivery via: Will Call
No Charge
TOTAL CHARGES
US $81.70

That gets us in the door for a good price, the rest is up to the fates and me...

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-13 18:59 by Leonioid.

Posted by: mrw1zard ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:28

Got Lucky Dip for Nashville! Can't wait! Best of luck to everyone - keep trying. Couldn't get through on Firefox, switched to Chrome, and first time got through!

Date: April 13, 2015 18:34

where are the lucky dips?

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:39

Got Lucky Dip for Atlanta for $66.50.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:41

jumpontopofmebaby

They could be anywhere. You don't know where they are until you pick them up on the day of the show. If sales are slow, more and more of these will be dropping as the date draws near, including, I would presume, lots and lots of really good seats. You might be sitting next to someone who paid $400. Don't tell them you paid $29. You'll piss 'em off.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-13 18:46 by tatters.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:52

tatters
jumpontopofmebaby

They could be anywhere. You don't know where they are until you pick them up on the day of the show. If sales are slow, more and more of these will be dropping as the date draws near, including, I would presume, lots and lots of really good seats. You might be sitting next to someone who paid $350 .... but don't tell them that. You'll piss 'em off.

When I went and saw them in '97, my buddy and I paid $80 for our tickets (it was a pretty good chunk of money for us, a couple of high school kids), and the next day found out that a few of our friends just walked up to the Texas Motor Speedway as the show was starting and they just let them in free. We WERE pissed. But they weren't on the 12th row like we were. Still, I probably could have sneaked up pretty damn close and saved that $80 for beer money.

Seems like Texas Motor Speedway was always doing that to me. I also paid about $12 for tickets to this thing called Blockbuster Rock Fest (it was a bunch of bands that were popular in the 90's: Bush, Counting Crows, No Doubt, Matchbox 20, The Wallflowers, etc), but as the date approached you could basically get them for free anywhere you went. If you rented a movie at Blockbuster (and you did back then) you got a ticket. And the day of they just let everybody in. I was pissed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-13 18:53 by NoCode0680.

Posted by: 1badgator ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:55

Should'a bought at both of the presales last week.
Had multiple good seats both times.
Kept refreshing, multiple IE and firefox private windows, until 403 blocked by TM.
Today after a hour ended up wth 2 single nosebleeds, at least I'm in the Citrus Bowl, seat jumping.
Got good parking tho.
Guess I'll keep checking for LD.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-13 18:57 by 1badgator.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:58

I am shocked at how terrible most of the tickets pulls are today. I am only trying for Nashville but so far nothing but terrible seats at the back of the venue. I have seen several decent pairs in lower bowl sections etc, but all priced at the $350 level. Way out of line with where the seat is in the venue.

Date: April 13, 2015 19:01

flacnvinyl
I am shocked at how terrible most of the tickets pulls are today. I am only trying for Nashville but so far nothing but terrible seats at the back of the venue. I have seen several decent pairs in lower bowl sections etc, but all priced at the $350 level. Way out of line with where the seat is in the venue.

You know what that means... wait... and keep looking.

They are famous for selling junk seat locations early
and then opening up the beter seats closer to the show
for people who are checking, just to see, and they see
killer seats... and buy them.

You know the deal.

Date: April 13, 2015 19:06

Leonioid
flacnvinyl

You know what that means... wait... and keep looking.

They are famous for selling junk seat locations early
and then opening up the beter seats closer to the show
for people who are checking, just to see, and they see
killer seats... and buy them.

You know the deal.

True, but in years past you'd still be able to get decent seats within the first hour or two of a general sale. I am amazed to find nothing but back of the venue tickets for everything except the $350 seats.

Date: April 13, 2015 19:10

Even lower bowl in Orlando are $424, had plenty of pairs pop up when I searched for cheap seats - No tickets left how about these!
ALSO: don't give up, keep checking, I do see tix pop up after seeing>>>
"Sorry, no tickets from venue currently..."
IE did work a lot better then firefox.
I had a couple windows stuck on less than a minute that never did show any tix.

Date: April 13, 2015 19:12

EVENT INSURANCE HEADS UP

It seems they clicked a box for me on these tickets purchases selling
me some kind of event insurance for $6.99 per tickets... I was reading
the fine print and saw this. I called the company and said NOPE NOPE NOPE...

He was very friendly, but said he had no record of my purchase... YET...
and I should call back later... maybe tomorrow... when they finally get
the records. So I will do that...

I am not sure what this insurance is, or what it covers, but I am sure
if I needed it... it would not cover or pay for whatever they say...
Insurance like this is a scam... esp for cheap seats.

Anyway,
Check you paper work to see if they clicked the box for you too.

Posted by: lioness ()
Date: April 13, 2015 19:17

I hate to be one of those that complain about ticket websites but TM for Buffalo today has been terrible. I have had two short sessions where I have got through and been able to snatch tickets 5 to 10 times each and put them back. Best I found was row 35 in section A on floor but seat 1 so on the inside towards centre. It was 420 USD in field searches. But the remaining past two hours have been the "venue has no tickets" message for all cats. I have cleared cache, logged off after reading similar posts. I suspect not buying now may be a good thing when I read the pages about putting worse seats onsale first. Its a pretty apalling industry, isnt it? Plenty of bad seats on Viagogo in the top decks for the same price, which are probably the promoter.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: April 13, 2015 19:57

I will just keep posting this until some people listen.

Aug 2005 they played 2 nights at Fenway pk Boston 40,000, 5 months later Jan 2006 played 2 Nights Boston garden 18,000, 8 months later Sept 2006 1 night Gillette stadium Foxboro 25 miles south of Boston. Maybe over exposer factored into this but the day of the Gillette show I paid face value $22.50 for my ticket. The price had been lowered from what was origanally a $99.00 seat because of slow sales.

They lowered plenty of seat price's two - three weeks before many of the all arena shows in 2013.

All Stadiums plenty of tickets will be floating around. They are trying to create thier own market with these bullshit presales and then in the general sale they will release them in dribbs and drabbs .

Patience is key as drbryant once wrote

Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 13, 2015 20:25

Patience is what a cat is having, sitting on a field for hours waiting for the mouse to appear... But for a Stones fan patience means little sleep until the tickets are safe and secure under the pillow.

Bjornulf

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: April 13, 2015 20:25

virgil
I will just keep posting this until some people listen.

Aug 2005 they played 2 nights at Fenway pk Boston 40,000, 5 months later Jan 2006 played 2 Nights Boston garden 18,000, 8 months later Sept 2006 1 night Gillette stadium Foxboro 25 miles south of Boston. Maybe over exposer factored into this but the day of the Gillette show I paid face value $22.50 for my ticket. The price had been lowered from what was origanally a $99.00 seat because of slow sales.

They lowered plenty of seat price's two - three weeks before many of the all arena shows in 2013.

All Stadiums plenty of tickets will be floating around. They are trying to create thier own market with these bullshit presales and then in the general sale they will release them in dribbs and drabbs .

Patience is key as drbryant once wrote

You are not wrong, there is ALWAYS a ticket if you want to go.

However there is the marginal effort/stress of not having the tickets right away and having to buy from the secondary market and spending all that time searching like I had to do in Australia.

On that note, just got my SD lucky dips after refreshing the page a million times.
That's 11/13 stadium shows for me so far (buffalo and raleigh I'll get later)

Already got Indy gold's and Quebec GA....

I"M GOING ON TOUR!!!!

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: April 13, 2015 20:30

bv
Patience is what a cat is having, sitting on a field for hours waiting for the mouse to appear... But for a Stones fan patience means little sleep until the tickets are safe and secure under the pillow.

I never said you that there would be no sweating with your patience. LOL

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 13, 2015 20:32

1badgator
Kept refreshing, multiple IE and firefox private windows, until 403 blocked by TM.
Today after a hour ended up wth 2 single nosebleeds, at least I'm in the Citrus Bowl, seat jumping.
Got good parking tho.

How did you get unblocked?

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: April 13, 2015 20:53

bv
Today I did not even get close to any ticket proposals. This time was much more a nightmare then in 2013 and I believe once again that tons of tickets have been blocked by secondary sellers who even have fast tracks to get in first. I am happy for those who scored any tickets.

Posted by: tauk ()
Date: April 13, 2015 20:54

to oldschool & drbryant-thanks for your info & advice. i appreciate it. good luck to all.

Date: April 13, 2015 21:14

Just scored 2 Lucky Dip Orlando YEAH!!!

Used IE, not firefox.

Got to rollingstones.com, click lucky dip, automatically went to TM with lucky

dip in pull down menu for tix $78.35 pr.

YEAH keep trying pays off BIG TIME!

Now gotta get rid of 2 singles.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-13 21:19 by 1badgator.

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: April 13, 2015 21:34

Thanks for all the advice for getting good seats. I had no problem ever connecting With TM orTA. Got floor first ten rows for Orlando, Nashville and Raleigh. ($400 each). I am going to lucky dip Atlanta because I am going with my aunt and she didn't want to go for $400. Its her first time so from my past experiences, just being there.. HEAVEN!!!!

SEE YOU THERE

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: April 13, 2015 21:41

Lucky Dips are listed as Sold Out for:
San Diego
Dallas
Pittsburgh
Milwaukee
Raleigh
Detroit
Others should still have some left. I would grab them if you
are on a budget, don't care where you sit and have no plans
to re-sell, as you cant with those.

It's great they offered these, but kind of sketchy they didn't announce
they'd be coming. I wonder what surprises are next?

Posted by: bvaught ()
Date: April 13, 2015 21:42

1badgator
Just scored 2 Lucky Dip Orlando YEAH!!!

Used IE, not firefox.

Got to rollingstones.com, click lucky dip, automatically went to TM with lucky

dip in pull down menu for tix $78.35 pr.

YEAH keep trying pays off BIG TIME!

Now gotta get rid of 2 singles.

Thanks badgator, those would make a great gift too.

Date: April 13, 2015 21:49

MingSubu
1badgator
Got good parking tho.

How did you get unblocked?

24 hour block on IP addy, restated cable modem and router, dumped cookies, still couldn't connect.

You can email TM to unblock, google it.

Date: April 13, 2015 21:54

Alternately you can try on the mobile app or your phone-based browser.

Posted by: JagFan ()
Date: April 13, 2015 21:55

I went on to ticketmaster immediately this a.m. when the general sale started. I also had the automated ticketmaster on the phone. I was put in the 10-minute waiting pattern online too. I ended up purchasing Nashville tix in Sec 110, Row Z. I wanted lower level, which I got, but a little closer. I'm good with these and consider them decent seats. (You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you just might find you get what you need)lol

I did discover a secondary seller site call Tix4cause.com that re-sells at the same rate as stubhub, gotickets.com, etc,, but they donate a portion of your purchase to a charity of your choice. They had some great seats there, if you can pay the price.

Date: April 13, 2015 21:58

Lucky Dips Still Available For Kansas City

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2197
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home