Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Date: April 9, 2015 21:06

carlosrr
"Yes I already have that card and is it is approved by USAA as I bank with them as well - I would think setting up an account with Ticket Master is the Key."

Many thanks for your answer. In the interim since I first posed the question, and this may assist others on this board, I spent a lengthy time on the phone with both AMEX and USAA. Neither of them were able to confirm that the USAA AMEX would qualify until the moment of the presale and attempt. Thus AMEX itself issued me one directly, and I just got it in less than 26 hours and no charge for delivery. Very nice smiling smiley, I think?

Are you in the area, as I in Gahanna.

Cheers and thanks again.

Carlos

Same excellent card service for me!

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: April 9, 2015 21:11

Maindefender
What will they have up their sleeve for this tour? Opening acts?, Special guests in each Zip? Setlists? Looking forward to some summer fun with the Stones!!

Zippy from rainbow as a guest ?

Nate

Posted by: DubuqueStonesFan ()
Date: April 9, 2015 21:15

Not sure what is happening but totally shut out of ticket purchases for 2 days now. Using a Lenova laptop on a wireless network - yesterday tried for over 2 hours during the American Express presale for Milwaukee tickets by selecting 2, 3 or 4 tickets - nothing ever came up. Just for fun, I tried 1 ticket one time and got a ticket to pop up for purchase - but never could get multiple seats. Today I tried the Pandora option - same thing - in over 2 hours I never got anything to select to purchase. I can get one gold package ticket but trying to buy multiple seats together.....never seen it this hard to get tickets before via Ticketmaster. I swear my wife put a curse out there to not allow me to buy multiple tickets with the family food budget!!

Posted by: StollingRones ()
Date: April 9, 2015 21:20

If you're not having luck, check my above post (on page 25) . i have 2 tickets each to Arrowhead and Indy that I'm selling.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: April 9, 2015 21:25

StollingRones
All - I posted yesteraday that I got tickets to Arrowhead and Indy, and today I scored tickets to Raleigh which is where the wife and I really wanted to go as a 1st choice.

We really cannot afford to go to more than one show, so I've listed the Arrowhead and Indy tickets for sale on Stubhub and Craigslist. In case anyone is interested, I've listed the tickets and the craigslist ad link below where I listed them. I asked slightly more than I paid, but if somone on here wants to buy tickets we can work something out right at about face value (maybe a few bucks above just to cover my efforts winking smiley At this point I just need to recoup my costs and hopefully help someone else get some good seats in the process.

Arrowhead - 2 tickets - Floor B, Row 32, Seats 13/14
Paid $369 each
current craigslist ad: [kansascity.craigslist.org]

Indy Motor Speedway - 2 tickets - Gold GA3
Paid $302 each
current craigslist ad: [indianapolis.craigslist.org]

I don't want to seem to be criticising you as I'm sure you are probably just a regular guy who didn't purchase tickets with the intention of trying to make money but attempting to make a profit no matter how small on top of the price you paid will not go down well on here.

You said before that this will be your first time seeing the Stones and I stand by what I said in reply that you will really regret selling those extra show tickets after the first show,but whatever you decide to do good luck and have a great summer.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: StollingRones ()
Date: April 9, 2015 21:33

Thanks Nate, I get that. My intention was to take face value for anyone on here, not to make a profit. I placed the link to the craigslist ads which are shown slightly higher, only because the link had more info.

I went back and edited my first post. And I'll reiterate it here too - I will give these up at face value to anyone on here that is interested in the tickets to Arrowhead or Indy. I simply cannot afford to go to more than 1 show - as much as I want to. Raleigh is the show I'm keeping.

Tickets:

2 Arrowhead - Floor B, Row 32, Seats 13/14 - $369 - face value

2 Indy - Gold GA3 - $302 - face value (I can cover the cost to mail).

I assume if we use paypal the buyer would be charged a couple bucks on the purchase.

Thanks guys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 21:35 by StollingRones.

Date: April 9, 2015 21:44

Well the Amex presale rush is over and a few observations.

For Atlanta Tickets Alternative worked great if you got logged in before it overloaded and crashed. Got great field seats Section J near the end of the walkout stage. Easy Peasy.

Now for Raleigh via Ticketmaster the usual tricks applied but with a twist. I had IE11 work one time and not the other searching for tickets.
When IE11 didn't work I got through on my iPad via Verizon at the same time. First time I've seen equipment/access differences.
Also Raleigh Amex tickets worth buying sure seemed much harder to get that Atlanta, go figure.
Finally after about an 45 minutes got great seats to me anyway in Section 6 just off the field a few rows.

So here we go again, another doubleheader Stones summer vacation season.smiling bouncing smiley

Best to everyone else, keep looking and see you there!

Mike

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 21:45 by MidnightDevilRambler.

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: April 10, 2015 01:04

From all reports the Pandora Pre-Sale sold out really fast, which probably reflects the limited number of tickets in that pre-sale.

As a reminder, Pre-Sales are only about 10% - 20% of the tickets available. They are a sampling of each category. The General Sale Monday will be the other 75% of tickets. So many more good seats and cheaper seats.

The Promoter always holds out about 10% of the tickets for promos, comps, contests, etc. Some of these are released much later, and can also be great seats.

There are still lots of tickets available for all the shows! Even if you get shut out Monday, you'll be able to get ok tickets on the secondary market, and probably good seats right on here. Lots of us Stones fans are buying extra tickets to resell them to other true fans.

The closer to the show date, the more ticket prices will drop, and as some have mentioned, the Stones don't want to see empty seats, so find a way to "paper" comp tickets at the last minute to fill up thin areas of stadiums.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 10, 2015 01:15

I am with you all on the costs btw. I landed 6th row, section A for Nashville. Amazing seats, but $740 total cost including all fees is intense. On Monday I am going to attempt to get seats at the $180 price point and then sell the better seats. I would love to be right under the PA stacks 6 rows from the stage, but I know I can enjoy the show and be in more conservative pricing.

Such a tough decision.

Posted by: superpenguin ()
Date: April 10, 2015 01:24

flacnvinyl
I am with you all on the costs btw. I landed 6th row, section A for Nashville. Amazing seats, but $740 total cost including all fees is intense. On Monday I am going to attempt to get seats at the $180 price point and then sell the better seats. I would love to be right under the PA stacks 6 rows from the stage, but I know I can enjoy the show and be in more conservative pricing.

Such a tough decision.

Man, I would be so happy if I could get a 6th row ticket for San Diego for $750.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 10, 2015 01:26

Gfmsoccer

Lots of us Stones fans are buying extra tickets to resell them to other true fans.

Whoa . . . why are you doing that?? No wonder a lot of people ("true fans" ) are getting shut out when they try to get tickets for themselves. Seems to make more sense to just buy the tickets you want/need.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-10 01:27 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: slowhand ()
Date: April 10, 2015 01:29

any word on the code for the ZIP CODE 14127 PRESALE starting tomorrow?

Posted by: superpenguin ()
Date: April 10, 2015 01:35

slowhand

Wondering about this as well.

Posted by: slowhand ()
Date: April 10, 2015 02:24

slowhand

Just found out on the Stones facebook page, the password for tomorrow is MIDNIGHT

Posted by: kate2 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 02:26

I used Google Crome and had the same prob on 2 computers for the San Diego sales. I asked here on San Diego site and downloaded Foxfire. It seemed to work better but saw nothing on Pandora in SAN...

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 10, 2015 03:21

AEG passcode tomorrow STICKY

Date: April 10, 2015 04:00

Every city has a different passwrod:

RALEIGH:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-10 04:00 by UndercoverLovingcup.

Posted by: jasona93 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 07:14

slowhand

I have seen LICKS and I have seen TATTOO.

Good luck to you!

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 07:42

slowhand

According to the website for 97 Rock [www.97rock.com] it is LICKS

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: April 10, 2015 11:18

Remember the Zipcode Pre-Sale this morning is only a few thousand tickets in huge stadiums. It will sell out fast, but there are still 75% of the tickets to be sold in the General Sale for each stadium.

In San Diego tonight the Stones were running commercials on TV promoting their ticket sales. It cost them $1000's to run those. Why would they? The Promoter, AEG is worried they wont be able to announce a Sold Out Show next week, that's why.

It's all a big game to drive ticket sales at later venues. San Diego has to be a quick sellout for them, to help fill up the other venues. Of course we know nothing is really sold out, you can always get tickets if you know where and time it right.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: April 10, 2015 14:12

Apologies if previously posted by there is an AEG pre-sale beginning today (4/10):

PRESALE OFFER
Friday 10am - Sunday 10pm
Password: STICKY

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: April 10, 2015 16:00

Which ticket format is best if I need to resell – electronic or physical paper tickets? I’m going to try for tickets today. If something enticing pops up I’ll buy, but my schedule is ever changing and there is a possibility that I may not be able to attend.

Date: April 10, 2015 16:20

Plink
Which ticket format is best if I need to resell – electronic or physical paper tickets? I’m going to try for tickets today. If something enticing pops up I’ll buy, but my schedule is ever changing and there is a possibility that I may not be able to attend.

If you sell on StubHub, electronic is preferable since the buyer can print the tickets immediately after buying. StubHub does charge a fee however.

Posted by: Alfonz ()
Date: April 10, 2015 16:24

People have been posting a few passwords, to add to this ... Stones facebook post from last night suggests a password of MIDNIGHT for all shows.

Date: April 10, 2015 16:36

bleedingman

If you sell on StubHub, electronic is preferable since the buyer can print the tickets immediately after buying. StubHub does charge a fee however.

Thanks, bleedingman. One more question, if you don't mind...would electronic also be best if I wanted to sell directly to another fan and/or IORR member in another state (not for profit, just to break even)?

Date: April 10, 2015 16:40

Plink
bleedingman

Thanks, bleedingman. One more question, if you don't mind...would electronic also be best if I wanted to sell directly to another fan and/or IORR member in another state (not for profit, just to break even)?

Sure, for the same reason. Print-At-Home tickets have a bar code which is scanned on admission so you can just email the PDF to the recipient as an attachment.

Date: April 10, 2015 16:48

^^^^
Thanks again! smiling smiley

Date: April 10, 2015 17:02

I just realized that although the email says 10am, it doesn't specify time zone. So again, 10am in each time zone right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-10 17:07 by flacnvinyl.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: April 10, 2015 18:21

correct. 10am local time. Unless you are connecting to a VPN in a different time zone, your PC will know where you are and not allow access until 10am local.

Date: April 10, 2015 18:25

Wow. Nothing but mediocre seats today. Don't give in folks. Monday will be the big release.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1209
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home