Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Posted by: Mr1970 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 13:15

So, any word on the Pandora pre-sale password?

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: April 9, 2015 13:26

So how was the "B-stage/walkway" used on recent legs? Who was out there and how many songs? Keef/Ronnie generous with picks?

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: April 9, 2015 13:27

Plink
I have a question - hope someone can help.

I've never purchased during a presale. At what point in the ticket buying process do you enter the presale code? At checkout?[/quote

Enter the code right away if you have one. I didn't do it initially with Amex but did after 10 minutes. I found that the code number opened up more seating/pricing options.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: April 9, 2015 13:35

Thanks, Maindefender smiling smiley

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: April 9, 2015 13:43

Steven
So how was the "B-stage/walkway" used on recent legs? Who was out there and how many songs? Keef/Ronnie generous with picks?

It was mainly Micks domain, though Ronnie & Keith did take a stroll down it now & again. Lisa also worked the catwalk w/ Mick on GS. It wasn't like the old b-stage setup where the whole band relocates for a few songs.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: April 9, 2015 14:01

Steven
They haven't used a B-stage for a few tours. Too bad, it made sitting in the middle of the field at a stadium palatable, with those three songs right in front of you.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: April 9, 2015 14:54

gimmelittledrink
For stadium shows, it's best to get the cheap seats and drink lots of beer. You'll still have a good time.

That's what I'm thinking. I'd really just as soon not go at all, but my wife is sort of pressuring me. Seriously, there's 20 to 25 concerts coming up in the next six months that I wouldn't mind going to. The Stones are just one of them. No more or less important to me than any of the others.

The thing about cheap seats is .... they're okay when you're a kid who's just starting to go to concerts. Some of the best times I've ever had at concerts were had in the nosebleeds, but when you're a little older, and you've had really good seats, you get kinda spoiled and it's hard to go back to the nosebleeds. You feel like you might as well not even be there. Then again, as my wife likes to say, "The only bad seats are at home."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 15:02 by tatters.

Posted by: carlosrr ()
Date: April 9, 2015 15:12

"The thing about cheap seats is .... they're okay when you're a kid who's just starting to go to concerts. Some of the best times I've ever had at concerts were had in the nosebleeds, but when you're a little older, and you've had really good seats, you get kinda spoiled and it's hard to go back to the nosebleeds. You feel like you might as well not even be there. Then again, as my wife likes to say, "The only bad seats are at home"

May I offer a different perspective: I am nearly sixty and we are taking my 7 year old grandson at the Columbus show. After talking to his mother I got the cheap seats because I would rather have 60,000 people in front of us so as not to have them behind us with a 7 year old. We were more concerned with a remote possiblity that people may surge forward, ala Cincy and the Who show. Plus, at his height, we think looking down upon the event would be more suited to him, if he doesn't get bored smiling smiley

"Support International Tourism,
Visit Matamoros, Mexico"

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: April 9, 2015 15:26

Carlosrr I am doing the same thing-hoping to take my 8 year old daughter and my twin 8 yr old nieces. The back of the lawn at Marcus is my first pick for them. Front and center for the other three Stones shows I plan to see.

Posted by: bvaught ()
Date: April 9, 2015 16:16

Plink
I have a question - hope someone can help.

I've never purchased during a presale. At what point in the ticket buying process do you enter the presale code? At checkout?

You enter the pre-sale code in the beginning to get preferred or platinum seating choices through amex. Good luck!.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: April 9, 2015 16:29

Ticketmaster US is the biggest joke ever for european fans trying to buy tickets. THERE ARE PEOPLE LIVING OUTSIDE OF THE US IN A BIG PART OF THE WORLD CALLED EUROPE...

Posted by: Alfonz ()
Date: April 9, 2015 16:46

drbryant

With all due respect, your scale seems wrong. AA Arena is a pretty large arena. I believe capacity is 20,000 or so. A US football field is pretty narrow, so unless it can accommodate a soccer field, it's probably about 100 seats across. Assuming 40 rows to the end of the first section, that's only 4000 seats in the front half of the field, where you've managed to place most of the arena. Maybe those maps are not to scale?

I thought that too, but I checked before I posted and it's pretty close to scale. AA might be a tad small, but not by much. The Ticketmaster maps might not be to scale, as well. Was only meant to be a rough guide. I used Google maps at the same scale for the externals of the buildings (Cowboys is ~2.4 x width of AA). Also used 125 yards for length of field, and made a basketball court using that scale which fit well with the yellow outline.

Posted by: jkundl ()
Date: April 9, 2015 16:50

Any word on Pandora pre-sale?

Date: April 9, 2015 17:04

Any word on the password for Pandora?

Date: April 9, 2015 17:13

Plink
Steven

It was mainly Micks domain, though Ronnie & Keith did take a stroll down it now & again. Lisa also worked the catwalk w/ Mick on GS. It wasn't like the old b-stage setup where the whole band relocates for a few songs.

It would be great to see the B Stage on this tour, especially in a Stadium setting. My 3 song choices would be: Saint Of Me, Complicated and You Gotta Move!!

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:14

Yeah I cant find Pandora presale code..And Im on Pandoras zip radio..Anybody know the code?

Posted by: jasona93 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:14

Zipper2015

Date: April 9, 2015 17:16

What will they have up their sleeve for this tour? Opening acts?, Special guests in each Zip? Setlists? Looking forward to some summer fun with the Stones!!

Posted by: Cyranose ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:21

[www.justakissaway.rocks]

Click link for Pandora password.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 17:25 by Cyranose.

Date: April 9, 2015 17:25

jasona93
Zipper2015

THANK YOU SIR!

Posted by: jasona93 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:26

at this time, I'm able to access presale in Buffalo with Zippers2015 as the password, but even a search for 1 seat coming up empty. A few refreshes earlier, floors were available far back, sections K and L. Either the presale is over, or technical difficulties, or its on pause.

Don't panic though everyone, plenty of inventory for zip code presale and general sale. Lot of disinformation out there.

Posted by: Sarah1758 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:44

Anybody else unable to get tickets period?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:46

JumpinJeppeFlash
Ticketmaster US is the biggest joke ever for european fans trying to buy tickets. THERE ARE PEOPLE LIVING OUTSIDE OF THE US IN A BIG PART OF THE WORLD CALLED EUROPE...

Even within the US, the TM app doesn't seem to want you to go to shows outside the immediate area you live in. It insists on having your location then tells you there are no shows there, never having apparently considered the concept that people travel to shows. (There are never any shows in my area, ever.)

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:21

just got 10th row to Orlando SecF row J there is a god

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:17

I've been reading of the success stories about getting tickets, which is great, but am I the only one to be really shocked at the prices...and add the scandalous pricing of the "Official Platinum Seats" on TM. The prices in Europe last year (even the VIP packages!) look like a total bargain in comparison!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: john nicholls ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:25

gotdablouse
I've been reading of the success stories about getting tickets, which is great, but am I the only one to be really shocked at the prices...and add the scandalous pricing of the "Official Platinum Seats" on TM. The prices in Europe last year (even the VIP packages!) look like a total bargain in comparison!

Yes I agree Europe looks to have been a bargain. I suppose the Stones know their worth and that is why they charge the prices they do.

John Nicholls

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 20:26 by john nicholls.

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:28

just got kicked off ticketmaster. I assume they think i was a bot or scalper. on lockdown for 24 hours, or so I hear. bs

Posted by: StollingRones ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:31

All - I posted yesteraday that I got tickets to Arrowhead and Indy, and today I scored tickets to Raleigh which is where the wife and I really wanted to go as a 1st choice.

We really cannot afford to go to more than one show, so I've listed the Arrowhead and Indy tickets for sale on Stubhub and Craigslist. In case anyone is interested, I've listed the tickets and the craigslist ad link below where I listed them. I will take face value for these tickets if someone in this forum wants them.

Arrowhead - 2 tickets - Floor B, Row 32, Seats 13/14
Paid $369 each

Indy Motor Speedway - 2 tickets - Gold GA3
Paid $302 each

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 21:33 by StollingRones.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:38

forsure
just got kicked off ticketmaster. I assume they think i was a bot or scalper. on lockdown for 24 hours, or so I hear. bs

I think if you clear out your browsing history, depending on which browser you're using, you can get back in. It is annoying that they do that, especially when you know "Best Available" is meaningless and there are almost always better seats to be had.

Date: April 9, 2015 20:43

JN99
Something has to be done, the landscape for tickets has changed dramatically in the past 15 years. Some of it may be access pure and simple (more people online to try for tickets) but my bet is more of it is corruption and greed pain and simple. For the No Security tour I was able to pull tickets the minute hey went on sale and without fail pull them in the the first 20 rows on the floor. Nowadays I can be in and pull tickets with seconds of the on sale time and can't get a pair on the whole floor.

First try on Atlanta Amex presale I pulled field tickets center stage near the end of the walkway.

Mike

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1127
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home