Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Date: April 7, 2015 21:43

drbryant
jumpontopofmebaby
Ruskafarian
flacnvinyl
I am really just curious what the stage design will be. I hope they invest more in the PA system than the screens.

[www.stufish.com]

Mick said that it would be a stage that was used in Europe (the one shown on Stufish's website) but hasn't been seen yet in North America. (in his interview with Rolling Stone magazine, April 2015)

I have been looking at as many photos as I can of the stage trying to see how high or tall it is. It appears to be lower then the ones in the past. Looks like maybe 6'-0" off the ground. I wish we knew these things before we bought tickets. In the past a close seat was not all that great if the stage was 10'-0" tall. 6'-0" is ideal to me.

I think the stage can be adjusted. At Tokyo, it was pretty high; in Auckland I would say 6' sounds right. I wasn't there, but the video for the first show in Abu Dhabi makes it seem that the stage was 10' or so.

That what I was worried about. A close seat and you have a terrible view and cannot even see everything. I have access to 3rd row for Arrowhead and not sure I want them. Sounds crazy but dont want to be looking straight up the whole show.

Posted by: atip ()
Date: April 7, 2015 21:59

jumpontopofmebaby
wickerman
Can you remind me what's the presale code for AmEx sale tomorrow? Remember something about their customer service number (or last digitis) but to be more precise?

Yes can someone please tell us / me what the code is for american express presale?

What better than your Amex #. 1st time across this site, but here you go...

[zumic.com]

Posted by: barkeeper ()
Date: April 7, 2015 22:05

Any idea why Minneapolis is no longer showing on AXS site or Kissaway

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: April 7, 2015 22:17

jumpontopofmebaby
drbryant
jumpontopofmebaby
Ruskafarian
flacnvinyl
I am really just curious what the stage design will be. I hope they invest more in the PA system than the screens.

[www.stufish.com]

Mick said that it would be a stage that was used in Europe (the one shown on Stufish's website) but hasn't been seen yet in North America. (in his interview with Rolling Stone magazine, April 2015)

I have been looking at as many photos as I can of the stage trying to see how high or tall it is. It appears to be lower then the ones in the past. Looks like maybe 6'-0" off the ground. I wish we knew these things before we bought tickets. In the past a close seat was not all that great if the stage was 10'-0" tall. 6'-0" is ideal to me.

I think the stage can be adjusted. At Tokyo, it was pretty high; in Auckland I would say 6' sounds right. I wasn't there, but the video for the first show in Abu Dhabi makes it seem that the stage was 10' or so.

That what I was worried about. A close seat and you have a terrible view and cannot even see everything. I have access to 3rd row for Arrowhead and not sure I want them. Sounds crazy but dont want to be looking straight up the whole show.

Here are some pictures made by myself from Abu Dhabi, Werchter and Paris made from about the same position at all three gigs.

The stage they used in Abu Dhabi wasn't the regular stage as used in Europe. It was pretty high and there was a huge gap between the front barriers and the stage. I was standing to the side of it and from there you could look to the centre and could see the band properly. Standing in the edges next to the catwalk it was difficult to see Charlie because it was to high. When Mick, Keith or Ronnie moved to the side of the stage, the view was OK.

In Werchter the stage was also not their own stage because it was the festivalstage they use every year for their festival. Way to high and the PA/speakers kept away a clear view. Also here: When Mick, Keith or Ronnie moved to the side of the stage, the view was OK.

Paris was with their own stage and it was perfect, about 6 feet high. Esp. when Mick, Keith or Ronnie came to the side of the stage, it was perfect. You had the feeling that you were standing next to them.

I'll think that they will use their own stage in the US-stadiums and they will be more or less the same as Paris. Milwaukee will be on the Summerfest stage which will look simular to Waldbuhne 2014, I guess.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-07 22:19 by skyhawk.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 7, 2015 22:28

barkeeper

I noticed that as well. I hope that it just means a different on sale date, but I worry that the show might be cancelled. Still shows up on rollingstones.com.

Where are all the "insiders" when we need em?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-07 22:29 by drbryant.

Date: April 7, 2015 22:39

drbryant
barkeeper

I noticed that as well. I hope that it just means a different on sale date, but I worry that the show might be cancelled. Still shows up on rollingstones.com.

Where are all the "insiders" when we need em?

Back up on both sites. whew!

Date: April 7, 2015 22:42

From the link on the San Diego page on axs:

VIP Packages

THE DIAMOND VIP PACKAGE

One Incredible Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Five (5) Rows *

One Limited Edition, Silkscreened Rolling Stones Tour Poster
•Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Designed Exclusively for The Rolling Stones Tour
•Each Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Contains Individual Tour Date, City and Venue

The Essential Rolling Stones VIP Fan Pack
•Designed Exclusively for Rolling Stones VIP Package Purchasers
•Each VIP Fan Pack Contains Exclusive Rolling Stones Themed VIP Merchandise
•VIP Fan Packs Also Includes a Commemorative Rolling Stones VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
•Bonus – All VIP Fan Packs Come With an Official Rolling Stones Tour Program or Photobook

* Please note venue seating configurations can vary market-by-market

THE EMERALD VIP PACKAGE

One Amazing Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Fifteen (15) Rows *

•Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Designed Exclusively for The Rolling Stones Tour
•Each Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Contains Individual Tour Date, City and Venue

•VIP Fan Packs Also Includes a Commemorative Rolling Stones VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
•Bonus – All VIP Fan Packs Come With an Official Rolling Stones Tour Program or Photobook

THE SAPPHIRE VIP PACKAGE

One Phenomenal Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Twenty-Five (25) Rows *

THE RUBY VIP PACKAGE

One Awesome Top Price Reserved Floor or Lower Level Ticket *

THE GOLD VIP PACKAGE

One Excellent Second Price Reserved Ticket *
•This Package is Based on a Third Price Reserved Ticket in Columbus, Kansas City & Raleigh

THE SILVER VIP PACKAGE

One Premium Third Price Reserved Ticket *
•This Package is Based on a Fourth Price Reserved Ticket in Columbus, Kansas City & Raleigh

Posted by: barkeeper ()
Date: April 7, 2015 22:43

Had me worried there

Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: April 7, 2015 22:54

So basically unless you buy one of the outrageously expensive packages you may have little shot of getting floor seats in the first section?

I don't blame the Stones as many big time bands do this type of VIP packages now but it is a shame the real fans are being priced out of the choice seats IMHO.

Date: April 7, 2015 23:24

How much are the packages?

Posted by: mistermorphine ()
Date: April 7, 2015 23:39

oldschool
So basically unless you buy one of the outrageously expensive packages you may have little shot of getting floor seats in the first section?

I don't blame the Stones as many big time bands do this type of VIP packages now but it is a shame the real fans are being priced out of the choice seats IMHO.

Define Real fans for me if it is not to much trouble! I have been to 18 shows over the past 40 years so I think I qualify as a real fan and I also qualify to buy a VIP package for myself and my wife. Just sayin!
Just to be clear 18 shows is certainly not a large # but when you consider one lives in Nebraska it is probably a fair # considering they have actually been to Ne. twice in the past 40 years.
Thanks and enjoy the Worlds Greatest Country and Western Band Ever!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-07 23:44 by mistermorphine.

Posted by: farawayeyes23 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 23:52

mistermorphine
oldschool

Define Real fans for me if it is not to much trouble! I have been to 18 shows over the past 40 years so I think I qualify as a real fan and I also qualify to buy a VIP package for myself and my wife. Just sayin!
Just to be clear 18 shows is certainly not a large # but when you consider one lives in Nebraska it is probably a fair # considering they have actually been to Ne. twice in the past 40 years.
Thanks and enjoy the Worlds Greatest Country and Western Band Ever!

mistermorphine, we are ALSO from Nebraska! Pleased to meet you. Should be seeing you at the KC show.

If someone could please provide some details on VIP package pricing, I would be forever grateful. I think my hair is going to fall out from stress from now until 10AM central time tomorrow.

Posted by: farawayeyes23 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 00:15

I might have answered my own question for Indy,

[www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com]

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: April 8, 2015 00:20

oldschool

thats a tough one-i sort of fall on both sides of this because there are some oldtime "real fans" who have a bit of money like myself but i have to admit-i've been stuck next to some friggin yuppies in those high end seats that i wanted to punch in the fckn face.

"is that guy related to mick?"-pointing at[not shitting you],keith.
"whats the drummers name?"
"was that black guy always with them"
'when is mick coming back"[during keiths set]

i never thought i would miss those drunken,stoned maniacs falling over and on top of me in front of the stage back in the 70's.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: April 8, 2015 00:49

On the seating charts, I notice two additional shaded areas in a diagonal shape on the back of the floor section. Is this for Mick to also walk to or is it for technical equipment?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 00:50 by tonyc.

Posted by: flexy633 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:12

lem motlow
oldschool

thats a tough one-i sort of fall on both sides of this because there are some oldtime "real fans" who have a bit of money like myself but i have to admit-i've been stuck next to some friggin yuppies in those high end seats that i wanted to punch in the fckn face.

i never thought i would miss those drunken,stoned maniacs falling over and on top of me in front of the stage back in the 70's.

Wow and I thought hearing: "Who is the fat guy on stage with them?" "Who is that black lady singing with Mick?" "Where's Bill?" was bad, but yours takes the cake!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 01:12 by flexy633.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:21

flexy633
lem motlow
oldschool

Wow and I thought hearing: "Who is the fat guy on stage with them?" "Who is that black lady singing with Mick?" "Where's Bill?" was bad, but yours takes the cake!

I could relate also. Two years ago some guy ask my what year did Bill Wyman die.

Posted by: oldfan ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:25

regarding pricing of packages according to an AMEX rep(regarding the Raleigh show): Diamond=$1,749/package(includes 1 ticket
Emerald=$1,249
Sapphire=$949
Ruby= $749
She didn't mention the Gold and Silver.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:26

tonyc
On the seating charts, I notice two additional shaded areas in a diagonal shape on the back of the floor section. Is this for Mick to also walk to or is it for technical equipment?

Those are the VIP package elevated swimming pools with underwater bar.

Posted by: Jordan ()
Date: April 8, 2015 01:28

bleedingman
tonyc

Which are available for the low price of only $10,000 a ticket! (these will go fast)

Date: April 8, 2015 02:45

It was cheaper to be in the pit for an arena show.

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: April 8, 2015 02:52

well if few of us our willing to pay these prices, think what the casual fan is going to think about it. I really think half of it is a scalpler ploy, set these tickets up for huge cost, if people buy them great, if they don't, release em slow via the secondary market and the ticket drops.

Posted by: flexy633 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 03:02

Problem is with the ticket drops on Ticketmaster, you have to keep checking diligently to see if anything is available. I certainly can't be online 24/7 to see if tickets have dropped.

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: April 8, 2015 03:11

set price levels on stubhub so you get notification when a ticket in your desired location and price comes up. Also day of the show, unless its sold out, like candy from a baby. You can always just buy the cheapest you can get so you know you are in the door and then start working on upgrading from there. That is my only decision to make at this point, buy a crappy ticket and upgrade, or just wing it and see what the secondary market shakes out. I highly doubt jim and jane average fan are going to be shelling out near $900 for a pair of 55th row floor seat. Of course I didnt think teh revised grateful dead would sell out soldier field, so...

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: April 8, 2015 03:16

Jordan
bleedingman
tonyc

Which are available for the low price of only $10,000 a ticket! (these will go fast)

Good to know the Stones continue to be concert innovators. Thanks.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 8, 2015 03:54

Hopefully Pittsburgh has the Diamond Package. Emerald for Buffalo. Thinking Columbus and Milwaukee will be mid-tier seats.

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: April 8, 2015 04:13

oldfan
regarding pricing of packages according to an AMEX rep(regarding the Raleigh show): Diamond=$1,749/package(includes 1 ticket
Emerald=$1,249
Sapphire=$949
Ruby= $749
She didn't mention the Gold and Silver.
Number of tickets limit?

Date: April 8, 2015 04:55

Plenty of tickets already for sale from the secondary markets...I would venture to guess that between the packages and the retailers a good 25% of tickets are already sold.

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: April 8, 2015 05:07

One poster had mentioned a day or so ago that he/she called StubHub to ask if the posted tickets were "in hand" or not and was told StubHub was going to investigate.

Did you receive any reply?

Posted by: Madcap ()
Date: April 8, 2015 05:11

Has anyone seen anything regarding the pandora presale password?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1523
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home