Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: April 7, 2015 09:36

drbryant
Of the three remaining tracks (not counting You Gotta Move), Moonlight Mile and I've Got the Blues were both played on the No Security Tour, leaving only Sister Morphine.

Sister Morphine was played quite a lot on the Bridges To Babylon tour.
The only SF track they haven't played live in "recent" years is You Gotta Move.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 7, 2015 11:54

Please DO NOT fill up this thread with discussions about set lists, guest players and other non-topic posts. Such off topic posts may be deleted. There are separate threads about set lists, Mick Taylor talks and so on in this forum.

Bjornulf

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 7, 2015 12:00

I'm asking this question a second time, to see if any others reply. Thanks Nate for your previous response.

The VIP Packages, where were the tickets located? What was included in the package?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 7, 2015 13:01

MingSubu
I'm asking this question a second time, to see if any others reply. Thanks Nate for your previous response.

The VIP Packages, where were the tickets located? What was included in the package?

In Europe at least, the draw of VIP packages was the early entry to the gold circle or equivalent. But in this case if the venues are all seated, then early entry offers no advantage, so I would imagine that the tickets are in prime seated spots and might also include a pre-show dinner or the like as a way of trying to justify the mark-up. But it's anyone's guess. It seems that information in advance about VIP package prices and what they include is too much to ask for. confused smiley

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: April 7, 2015 15:03

Can you remind me what's the presale code for AmEx sale tomorrow? Remember something about their customer service number (or last digitis) but to be more precise?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: April 7, 2015 15:48

Beast
MingSubu

In Europe at least, the draw of VIP packages was the early entry to the gold circle or equivalent. But in this case if the venues are all seated, then early entry offers no advantage, so I would imagine that the tickets are in prime seated spots and might also include a pre-show dinner or the like as a way of trying to justify the mark-up. But it's anyone's guess. It seems that information in advance about VIP package prices and what they include is too much to ask for. confused smiley

<<< It seems that information in advance about VIP package prices and what they include is too much to ask for >>>

thumbs up

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Mr1970 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 16:22

I plan on doing the Pandora pre-sale but...dumb question...if you do the Amex pre-sale, I take it you have to use an AMEX?

Date: April 7, 2015 17:08

wickerman
Can you remind me what's the presale code for AmEx sale tomorrow? Remember something about their customer service number (or last digitis) but to be more precise?

Yes can someone please tell us / me what the code is for american express presale?

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: April 7, 2015 17:17

Mick's Rolling Stone Interview

He answers lots of questions we've all been asking! Doesn't sound like there's going to be shows in South America this year.

[www.rollingstone.com]

Posted by: RockinJive ()
Date: April 7, 2015 17:20

Mr1970
I plan on doing the Pandora pre-sale but...dumb question...if you do the Amex pre-sale, I take it you have to use an AMEX?

I believe you have to use a AMEX card for check out.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: April 7, 2015 17:30

Mr.D

He answers lots of questions we've all been asking! Doesn't sound like there's going to be shows in South America this year.

[www.rollingstone.com]

Thank you for the link.

It is nice to read Mick talking about the future as if this tour is not it.

Posted by: JagFan ()
Date: April 7, 2015 17:33

I talked to a very helpful AmEx associate last night and she said that the code will be the number on the back of your AmEx card. She said that for the AmEx pre-sale you need an AmEx card and that you will go through Ticketmaster. Also, I applied for an AmEx card a few weeks ago in order to do the pre-sale and I was approved and given a card number that same day. The card came in the mail within a few days, but like I said, I had the number in hand that day, in order to make a purchase.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: April 7, 2015 17:40

JagFan
I talked to a very helpful AmEx associate last night and she said that the code will be the number on the back of your AmEx card. She said that for the AmEx pre-sale you need an AmEx card and that you will go through Ticketmaster. Also, I applied for an AmEx card a few weeks ago in order to do the pre-sale and I was approved and given a card number that same day. The card came in the mail within a few days, but like I said, I had the number in hand that day, in order to make a purchase.
in Europe you have the same number on the back of the card and the phone number. So it might be the US phone number. We will see. Anyway don't be to surprised when you see the allocation of the seats they will offer you via the presale. Very often I got better seats in the public sale. It's all a gamble and go. Wishing all the best to the ones who try tomorrow. (me too)

Posted by: jkundl ()
Date: April 7, 2015 17:42

Anybody have an idea of what the Pandora pre-sale code will be?

Posted by: FootLooseMann ()
Date: April 7, 2015 18:54

This is from ticketmaster.com: "If you have an eligible American Express card the code for preferred tickets is the 10 digit customer service number on the back of your card. You must use an eligible American Express card for purchase.

American Express Presales do not require a code, but do require you complete the purchase with an American Express credit card."

Posted by: flexy633 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 19:01

And the AMEX cards that are eligible for preferred seating are the high level ones and they require the phone number on the back of your card.

My Blue Every day AMEX card doesn't qualify for preferred seating. I don't think some people are understanding that and think they all need to use a code, which they do not if they don't have the proper AMEX card.

Date: April 7, 2015 19:21

So somebody could give the 1 800 Number on the back side. Because I think that is for all the same.

I think I found it 1-800-528-4800. This should be on the back of a proper American Express Card.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-07 19:24 by Grison.

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: April 7, 2015 19:24

flexy633
And the AMEX cards that are eligible for preferred seating are the high level ones and they require the phone number on the back of your card.

My Blue Every day AMEX card doesn't qualify for preferred seating. I don't think some people are understanding that and think they all need to use a code, which they do not if they don't have the proper AMEX card.

Thanks for the clarification Flexy, much appreciated. Not sure which card I will be getting in the mail from American Express but I hope it's here today.

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: April 7, 2015 19:32

Does anyone know VIP prices and if there are ticket limits on the VIP packages?

Date: April 7, 2015 19:36

donvis
In 2013 there where limited to 4. Vip Package Prices are not yet out. But I assume they will be lower than in 2013

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: April 7, 2015 19:38

Grison
donvis
In 2013 there where limited to 4. Vip Package Prices are not yet out. But I assume they will be lower than in 2013
thanks. I wonder why they would limit it?

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 7, 2015 19:53

MingSubu

There was VIP package information posted at AXS.com, but they took it down. As I recall, there were a number of different packages. The "Diamond VIP" package came with tickets in rows 1-5, "Emerald VIP" was tickets in rows 6-15, "Sapphire VIP" was a Level 1 ticket, and they also had VIP packages with cheaper tickets as well. All of the VIP packages came with a lithograph, a "gift", "special entrance" and some other nonsense. There were no prices posted. They took the information down, so perhaps they are rethinking the packages.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-07 19:54 by drbryant.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: April 7, 2015 20:00

For Europe last year, what were people's experiences with the Lucky Dip tickets? Did they all end up being seats up high or were some on the floor?

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 7, 2015 20:15

I am really just curious what the stage design will be. I hope they invest more in the PA system than the screens.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: April 7, 2015 20:51

Mr.D

[www.rollingstone.com]

I can't go to the States so I have had my hopes pinned on South America and although he doesn't seem to be ruling out in the interview it does sound as though it's problematic for them to put together but on the positive side he does say they are trying to make plans for other shows later this year so I wonder where I might end up travelling to later in the year.

Nate

Posted by: Ruskafarian ()
Date: April 7, 2015 21:04

flacnvinyl
I am really just curious what the stage design will be. I hope they invest more in the PA system than the screens.

[www.stufish.com]

Mick said that it would be a stage that was used in Europe (the one shown on Stufish's website) but hasn't been seen yet in North America. (in his interview with Rolling Stone magazine, April 2015)

Date: April 7, 2015 21:15

Ruskafarian
flacnvinyl

[www.stufish.com]

Mick said that it would be a stage that was used in Europe (the one shown on Stufish's website) but hasn't been seen yet in North America. (in his interview with Rolling Stone magazine, April 2015)

I have been looking at as many photos as I can of the stage trying to see how high or tall it is. It appears to be lower then the ones in the past. Looks like maybe 6'-0" off the ground. I wish we knew these things before we bought tickets. In the past a close seat was not all that great if the stage was 10'-0" tall. 6'-0" is ideal to me.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 7, 2015 21:24

People have been asking about the Pandora pre-sale without response, ok if nobody knows, however if you state you are going for the Pandora pre-sale, please share, after all, this is what this forum is all about (IMHO).

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 7, 2015 21:33

Ruskafarian
flacnvinyl

[www.stufish.com]

Well shoot. IMHO that is the least-inviting stage they have ever used. To me it could just as easily be a U2 stage. Possibly the most generic stage of all time. As long as the music coming out of the PA is loud n clear we'll all have a good time I am sure.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 7, 2015 21:39

jumpontopofmebaby
Ruskafarian
flacnvinyl

[www.stufish.com]

I have been looking at as many photos as I can of the stage trying to see how high or tall it is. It appears to be lower then the ones in the past. Looks like maybe 6'-0" off the ground. I wish we knew these things before we bought tickets. In the past a close seat was not all that great if the stage was 10'-0" tall. 6'-0" is ideal to me.

I think the stage can be adjusted. At Tokyo, it was pretty high; in Auckland I would say 6' sounds right. I wasn't there, but the video for the first show in Abu Dhabi makes it seem that the stage was 10' or so.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2526
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home