Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 6, 2015 10:01

Amy340
I was just looking at the justakissaway.rocks. website and they link to all the ticketing sites. For Minneapolis it does go to AXS. Also, most cities now have the specific zip code presale listed as starting on Friday. Like for Buffalo it says zip code 14127 presale.

yes, this is strange...as if AXS has it's own presale...i've never heard of them...are they like ticketmaster?

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: April 6, 2015 10:46

All I know or have received from TicketMaster/RS.Com is that AMEX ticket pre sale begins April 8, 10:00 AM CENTRAL Daylight Time. Time zone puzzles me as usually its expressed in EDT time.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 6, 2015 11:07

StonedInTokyo
drbryant
Managed to schedule a trip from Tokyo to LA via Minneapolis for no additional charge - I guess it would be a horrible connecting flight for anyone else, but it works for me! Who would've thought there would be a direct flight from Tokyo to Minnesota - awesome. Can't wait.

I figured you'd be going! You are very dedicated to this band.

Had to do at least one!

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 6, 2015 11:10

little queenie
drbryant
Managed to schedule a trip from Tokyo to LA via Minneapolis for no additional charge - I guess it would be a horrible connecting flight for anyone else, but it works for me! Who would've thought there would be a direct flight from Tokyo to Minnesota - awesome. Can't wait.

hey drb, i plan to drive from chicago to minneapolis so maybe we can meet up in minneapolis at some point winking smiley it would be great to see you

That would be nice - won't have too much time though as I land tha day. I'll let you know.

Date: April 6, 2015 14:35

I got declined for an Amex card. Can anyone help me out by letting me borrow their cc info for the presale?

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: April 6, 2015 15:04

makemeburnthecandle
I got declined for an Amex card. Can anyone help me out by letting me borrow their cc info for the presale?

Why, of course - I'd be happy to share my name and credit card number with a complete strangerwinking smiley

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: April 6, 2015 15:54

Plink
makemeburnthecandle

Why, of course - I'd be happy to share my name and credit card number with a complete strangerwinking smiley

...don't forget to give'm your pin code as well!! >grinning smiley<

Date: April 6, 2015 16:12

^^^^^
Right! Forgot about the pin. And my SS#. AND my mother's maiden name grinning smiley

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: April 6, 2015 16:16

RoughJusticeOnYa
Plink
makemeburnthecandle

...don't forget to give'm your pin code as well!! >grinning smiley<

....who got declined. Jeez.

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: April 6, 2015 16:27

What are the VIP Presale? (season ticket holders for the stadium?)
and
14127 presale? (for residents of that zip code?)

I am just guessing.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 6, 2015 17:06

I'm hoping the zip code presale is just buying tickets at the venue. Heinz Field's zip is 15212.

Date: April 6, 2015 17:07

Pollstar Concert Website - and a good one it is.

The Rolling Stones have been at the #1 spot for interest on Pollstar since the day The Stones announced tour dates!!

Seems this tour is generating quite a buzz!!!

The Greatest Live Band Ever!

The Greatest Stadium Band Ever!!

About to open up a can of whoop ass in 15 Cities.

Hold on to you hats!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: April 6, 2015 17:28

makemeburnthecandle

You can have mine but your more likely to be able to purchase something with Monopoly money than my card being accepted

Nate >grinning smiley<

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 6, 2015 20:10

I just posted this in the Nashville thread but thought it might be helpful to post here as well. Just got off the phone with LP Field staff and they provided a price breakdown...

$350.00 - floor and lower bowl
$175.00 - club level & lower bowl corners
$99.50 - upper level
$65.00 - top 5 of the upper deck

Posted by: Marylou59 ()
Date: April 6, 2015 20:25

Hi everyone !

It's the first time I post on this forum though I read it intensely last year because I found lots of useful information and I could attend 7 concerts in Europe. I live in France and I don't understand this zip code thing ?? I would like to see 3 or 4 concerts in the US, will I have to enter a zip code to get tickets ?
Could you help me ?

Marylou

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: April 6, 2015 20:44

Marylou59
Hi everyone !

It's the first time I post on this forum though I read it intensely last year because I found lots of useful information and I could attend 7 concerts in Europe. I live in France and I don't understand this zip code thing ?? I would like to see 3 or 4 concerts in the US, will I have to enter a zip code to get tickets ?
Could you help me ?

Marylou

Hello! No, Zip Code is just the name of the tour. The ticketing process should be like the last time you saw them. Except there is a pre sale for American Express card holders.

Date: April 6, 2015 21:01

buffalo7478
What are the VIP Presale? (season ticket holders for the stadium?)
and
14127 presale? (for residents of that zip code?)

I am just guessing.

I had the same questions and just spoke w TM. I was told that the VIP presale is just for "special" people/businesses (in this case, I assume "special" means well-stocked w/ cash w/ a long standing relationship w/ the venue). Then, if there are any VIP packages left after this VIP pre-sale, they go up for grabs on April 13.

He also said that, in order to qualify for the "zip code" pre-sale, one must prove one resides in the same zip code as the venue.

Frankly, I'm a bit skeptical about all of the above and plan to call again later and ask the same questions, just to see if the answers are consistent.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: April 6, 2015 21:19

Call TM ten times, you will get ten different answers (regardless of what the question is). That zip code presale thing is obviously wrong. You can live 2 miles from a stadium and be in a different zip code. SOme are in industrial areas with virtually no residences, only businesses.

Date: April 6, 2015 21:27

Rokyfan
Call TM ten times, you will get ten different answers (regardless of what the question is). That zip code presale thing is obviously wrong. You can live 2 miles from a stadium and be in a different zip code. SOme are in industrial areas with virtually no residences, only businesses.

Exactly! Why can't TM simply include the specific details about each pre-sale and the requirements necessary to participate?

I also got nowhere in my attempt to get answers from Pandora about their pre-sale. thumbs down

Posted by: dagwood123 ()
Date: April 6, 2015 23:03

Hi All
I am excited for the upcoming tour. I am writing to see if anyone has heard/seen any news on who might be some of the tour's opening acts. Clearly, many of the past shows have featured the very best of available musical acts. My dad saw the Stones with Stevie Wonder as the opener. I saw Counting Crows open for them. I also was fortunate enough to be at the big ppv concert in Newark with a wealth of great musical guests. Gonna be a fun Summer!

Date: April 6, 2015 23:36

Am I the only one here that would rather have a 10th row or a close lower level seat rather them like a 3rd row at a stadium?

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: April 6, 2015 23:40

yes

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 6, 2015 23:45

jumpontopofmebaby

The Rolling Stones have been at the #1 spot for interest on Pollstar since the day The Stones announced tour dates!!

And this helps me get tickets how?

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: April 6, 2015 23:45

My friend saw Journey open for them in Buffalo '81. He said many in the crowd had their middle finger in the air for most of the set.

When I saw Living Color open at the (indoor) Montreal Olympic Stadium in '89, the sound was excruciatingly bad - just noise bouncing around a concrete hall.
When The Stones came on, sound was WAY better.

Date: April 6, 2015 23:55

sweetcharmedlife
jumpontopofmebaby

And this helps me get tickets how?

There will be pleanty of tickets at all prices!

Posted by: ROPS ()
Date: April 7, 2015 00:08

According to this article ticket prices will be "Attendees can expect a beast of burden on their wallets – ticket marketplace Rukkus estimates the average ticket price will be around $546.10, with the maximum pass going for $1,680"..Besides that, the article sucks..

[www.bizjournals.com]

"You know who l am, say it"

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: April 7, 2015 00:23

This thread is getting filled with misinformation which is confusing many fans. We know the tickets prices. it's been posted correctly by many already. we know how to get the tickets and presales. the instructions are clearly on the Stones website. Their site ticket links take you to appropriate ticketing site for each venue. so don't worry about figuring that out.

Again, as I've said before, Pre-Sales are a gimmick to drive General Sales. Only about 10% of the stadium tickets are available in pre-sales. It's a sampling of each price category. Obviously its sells out fast, they announce that, and it drives the general sale, which is around 75% of the stadium seats.

They always hold out on about 10% of venue tickets, as they can release those later, or use for contests, radio promos, celebrities, politicians, etc.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 7, 2015 01:36

The calm before the storm and the natives are getting restless. smoking smiley

Meanwhile...

Everyone should remain calm, the ZIP (a-Dee-Doo-Dah) tour will be here soon enough. smileys with beer

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 7, 2015 02:13

It would be nice, just once, if there could be a Stones tour--no, just a Stones SHOW--that doesn't involve massive confusion, multiple ticket entities, ever-evolving seating charts, 57 varieties of pricing, etc. etc. etc. A girl can dream . . .

Posted by: Sam4741 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 02:25

Alright, don't feel like reading through this whole thread, so would someone be kind enough to answer these questions:

--What time does the Amex presale start?
--Which website should I go to?
--Any other impt. info regarding the Amex presale I should know of at this point?

Thanks!!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1868
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home