Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Date: April 3, 2015 18:03

Are all American Express Pre-Sales at the same time in the same date?

Posted by: rstoned ()
Date: April 3, 2015 18:23

BV, do you think there is still a chance to have concerts in NYC this summer or do you think this is now "out of the table"?

Posted by: alhavu1 ()
Date: April 3, 2015 18:24

Yes

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 3, 2015 19:20

jumpontopofmebaby

they are all at 10:00am LOCAL time on April 8, so same date, but shows out of your time zone will go on sale at "different" times.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-03 20:04 by Woz.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 3, 2015 20:24

StonesCat
Stoneage
Sure ROPS, I understand your criticism. But I'm sure you're aware that this tour may very well be their last US tour ever. Are you willing to take the risk to miss out on that?

I guess I miss why everyone keeps claiming that as a reason to make sure to go. If they were touring until they're ninety and playing like Chuck Berry, is that a last tour you'd want to see as well? Ticket prices aren't coming down, stadiums suck for strictly musical reasons, no new album/songs. I'm happy seeing them here in 2013 with the whole gang, and quitting on a positive note.

I've seen the Stones in 5 stadiums in the last two years, and the sound was exceptional considering the venues. I think it's their own sound system, and technology has definitely improved. It sounds particularly good in open (non-dome) stadiums - very clear and crisp. This isn't mine, but the video below appears to have been taken from the worst possible seats in the stadium in Auckland, more than a football field away from the stage, and taken with a cell phone. It sounds pretty good.

Date: April 3, 2015 20:38

Woz
jumpontopofmebaby

they are all at 10:00am LOCAL time on April 8, so same date, but shows out of your time zone will go on sale at "different" times.

Thank you. How do you buy seats for two shows at one time!

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: April 3, 2015 20:39

Woz
jumpontopofmebaby

Not al concert cities have the same time zone - so I think it's local time PER VENUE. presale for San Diego is 10.00am San Diego time; presale for Pittsburgh is 10am Pittsburgh time... and so on.

Mind you: I'm just guessing. I don't work for AEG! smoking smiley

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: April 3, 2015 20:46

As someone living in the Pacific Northwest, seeing this tour will require a little travel.

Hopefully, the lack of Western U.S. shows, other than Karl Denson's homecoming kickoff in San Diego, leads to a set of Western dates sometime later, perhaps in conjunction with some Latin American dates.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 3, 2015 20:59

Javadave
As someone living in the Pacific Northwest, seeing this tour will require a little travel.

Hopefully, the lack of Western U.S. shows, other than Karl Denson's homecoming kickoff in San Diego, leads to a set of Western dates sometime later, perhaps in conjunction with some Latin American dates.

We was robbed!! winking smiley
Gotta believe Seattle/Vancouver is next in line if there is a line...

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 3, 2015 21:02

What is usually included in the VIP packages? I'm going that route for my Pittsburgh and Buffalo tickets. The rest will be just regular tickets.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: April 3, 2015 21:16

MingSubu
What is usually included in the VIP packages? I'm going that route for my Pittsburgh and Buffalo tickets. The rest will be just regular tickets.

I bought a vip package for Madrid last year with a big price tag of £600 that's about $900 yes it's expensive but it was worth every penny but only because I could get a position right at the front of stage the rest of the stuff you get with the vip package poster,programme,bag I don't wish to pay that kind of money for that stuff but if you want to be right at the front of stage and you can't get regular front of stage tickets then yes go for it.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 3, 2015 21:53

jumpontopofmebaby
Woz
jumpontopofmebaby

Thank you. How do you buy seats for two shows at one time!

Well, if the venues are in different time zone, no problem, but if you on the east coast vying for one of the many EDT time zone shows, you have to go in order of you personal priority regarding the venue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-04 03:22 by Woz.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 4, 2015 01:21

MisterDDDD
Javadave

Let's go for 2 in Seattle, and 2 in Vancouver! (maybe one in Portland, and one in Victoria for good measure!)

Posted by: Cyranose ()
Date: April 4, 2015 02:14

I see some of the stadiums now have a ZIP CODE (local 5-digit zip code here) presale. Wonder what that is.

Posted by: Summergirl ()
Date: April 4, 2015 03:10

treaclefingers
MisterDDDD
Javadave

Let's go for 2 in Seattle, and 2 in Vancouver! (maybe one in Portland, and one in Victoria for good measure!)

...and Santa Clara, just for kicks!!!!!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: April 4, 2015 03:12

and Red Rocks, just for laughs and giggles, and a superior venue.

plexi

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: April 4, 2015 03:27

The Gorge in WA would be incredible, but its owned by Livenation - who aren't affiliated with The Stones on this tour.

Posted by: dczuma ()
Date: April 4, 2015 04:02

Does anyone know what the price breaks will be bewteen Levels?

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: April 4, 2015 04:48

I just got off the phone with Amex platinum card concierge service and put in a call order for San Diego for first 10 row's in A4 or A5 and the prices were I think 89 225 325 and 425 I don't remember him saying anything in the 100 dollar range but a lot was going on because I was making a specific claim and he said he already had a few calls today and said this show is going to sell out quick! No guarntees for me on my call order! Hoping for the best!It was either 69 or 89 I can't remember but it was one of those that I remember for sure just because I am going for the 425's so I didn't put much into the other prices.From what I gathered it seems like the whole floor is going to be 425 because he kept saying anything on the floor is that ok I said no way front 10 rows center blocks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-04 04:56 by stonesfrkk.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 4, 2015 05:33

I will be curious to see how effective relying on a concierge service to purchase your tickets will be. I'd be surprised and very impressed if they are able to get you 1st 10 rows for $425, that would be worthy of an Amex commercial. But I truly wish you the best of luck stonesfrkk.

peace

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: April 4, 2015 05:44

Naturalust
I will be curious to see how effective relying on a concierge service to purchase your tickets will be. I'd be surprised and very impressed if they are able to get you 1st 10 rows for $425, that would be worthy of an Amex commercial. But I truly wish you the best of luck stonesfrkk.

peace

maybe a 'Black Amex'

Posted by: two4fun111 ()
Date: April 4, 2015 06:43

Not to change the subject, but................

I'd LOVE to hear Down In The Hole this tour.......: )

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: April 4, 2015 07:26

Summergirl
treaclefingers
MisterDDDD
Javadave

...and Santa Clara, just for kicks!!!!!

Victoria! Now that would be cool, wouldn't have to travel at all. Don't think it too likely though smiling smiley. I guess they could play Save on Foods Memorial Center or Rock the Shores...

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: April 4, 2015 08:23

Yea thank's Naturalust! I'm not worrying I have Sarahunwin on it That morning for pre sale and I'm going to be calling the padres box office to boot so if we don't get tickets on that much force I don't know what to say. Because if amex concierge comes around and Sarah get's tickets I'm not worried about selling my tickets i'll easily get my money back.T've never done the concierge thing that will be interesting!It was strange though the concierge guy said ok if you don't get the tickets you want do you want us to keep it on for general public I said hell yea then he said if that doesn't work do you want the tickets on the second market of course that not face value he tells me I said yae I know no s#$% so that's weird Amex in the secondary market now?

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: April 4, 2015 08:31

stonesfrkk
Yea thank's Naturalust! I'm not worrying I have Sarahunwin on it That morning for pre sale and I'm going to be calling the padres box office to boot so if we don't get tickets on that much force I don't know what to say. Because if amex concierge comes around and Sarah get's tickets I'm not worried about selling my tickets i'll easily get my money back.T've never done the concierge thing that will be interesting!It was strange though the concierge guy said ok if you don't get the tickets you want do you want us to keep it on for general public I said hell yea then he said if that doesn't work do you want the tickets on the second market of course that not face value he tells me I said yae I know no s#$% so that's weird Amex in the secondary market now?

The secondary market is connected to and gets tickets directly from the promoter. So a good portion of the good 425s in fact sell for much more.

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: April 4, 2015 09:23

Besides an early LA gig, and later NYC gig, didn't I see the Bay Area in there somewhere??? Maybe on a second Leg of the tour???

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 4, 2015 10:06

stonesfrkk
It was strange though the concierge guy said ok if you don't get the tickets you want do you want us to keep it on for general public I said hell yea then he said if that doesn't work do you want the tickets on the second market of course that not face value he tells me I said yae I know no s#$% so that's weird Amex in the secondary market now?

Wow, that is indeed strange...maybe the concierge guy is thinking of a little business on the side. If you don't want the tickets why would he be asking your permission for general public or secondary market resale? Are they going to credit your account with profits (minus admin fees) made on a secondary market resale? Please let us know how this turns out as it is interesting on a lot of levels.

Anyway glad you are covering all bases, sounds like it will end well and I salute your goal of the first 10 rows...that's 10 rows up from my usual requirement of the first 20! smoking smiley

peace

Posted by: stonedbeggar ()
Date: April 4, 2015 10:49

Bv Do you need an amex to purchase a vip ticket or can you use another card?

Posted by: Mr1970 ()
Date: April 4, 2015 15:58

Hello and thank you for the add. Lurker here for a loooong time. smiling smiley

Can you tell me how the Pandora pre-sale works? Do you have to be registered with Pandora as a free register or a paid one? I have an account with Pandora but it's one with ads as I don't pay. Do you just go to Ticketmaster and order then?

Re: ZIP CODE TOUR
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 4, 2015 17:21

corriecas
Zip Mouth Angel is a great song from the Voodoo Lounge sessiosns, anyway.
jeroen

It is? The one I heard was awful! As in awful bad!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1689
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home