Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Date: April 2, 2015 18:03

Are all Cities pre sale on sale at the same time?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-02 18:04 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Re: April 8 Tickets Go on Sale (AMEX only) w/link
Posted by: atip ()
Date: April 2, 2015 18:07

Maindefender
I love the fact they tell you the time for the general ticket sales but not the April 8th presale.

Cuz it's a pre-sale. Not a secret, but it's for the fans who keep up with all the details. Gives you an edge over the regular schmucks. At least that's the way I like to think about it. cool smiley

Re: April 8 Tickets Go on Sale (AMEX only) w/link
Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: April 2, 2015 18:26

atip
Maindefender
I love the fact they tell you the time for the general ticket sales but not the April 8th presale.

Cuz it's a pre-sale. Not a secret, but it's for the fans who keep up with all the details. Gives you an edge over the regular schmucks. At least that's the way I like to think about it. cool smiley

They know it's 10:00am, state it now instead of "stayed tuned".

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 2, 2015 18:34

The Pre-sale is 10:00am LOCAL time.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: April 2, 2015 19:12

Am I more likely to get better seats/prices doing the pre-sale or just waiting for the regular sale? I heard some talk earlier about not all the seats being available for the pre-sale so that's why I'm asking

Posted by: alhavu1 ()
Date: April 2, 2015 19:19

It always works that way. AMEX is alloted a certain amount of seats at each level

Date: April 2, 2015 19:22

They should have called it the SANTANIC TOUR. And did a bunch from TSMR and Child Of the Moon and We Love You and Dandelion.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 2, 2015 19:25

alhavu1
They should have called it the SANTANIC TOUR. And did a bunch from TSMR and Child Of the Moon and We Love You and Dandelion.

I suppose you mean Satanic, and not Santanic.

With your tour a super extended version of CYHMK would be in order.

Posted by: Ram ()
Date: April 2, 2015 19:43

If tickets don't go on pre sale till the 8th and general till the 13 how are sites like stubhub and ticketcity already selling? What is the best route to take?

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: April 2, 2015 19:50

Ram
If tickets don't go on pre sale till the 8th and general till the 13 how are sites like stubhub and ticketcity already selling? What is the best route to take?
They are taking orders. they will then buy the tickets. Ads on stub hub, etc. do not reflect tickets in hand by the sellers. These are pros for the most part. If they have a buyer, they will get the ticket.

Also, there are sellers who know what tickets they will get because they are funnelled tickets directly from the promoter. They don't have them yet, but they know that they will.

Posted by: onestep ()
Date: April 2, 2015 19:50

You know, I have been looking at the seating charts for the stadiums, just trying to see what's going on, and it seems that the front sections along the front of the stage has a big gap. I wonder IF that means there is going to be a pit of some kind that is General Admission right in front of the stage.

Anyone know? Bjorn?

Posted by: carlosrr ()
Date: April 2, 2015 20:09

Hello

I have a question about AMEX, and can't get a straight answer. Mine is issued by USAA instead of by AMEX directly. The customer service number on my card is different that being posted for AMEX directly issued cards. Does anyone know if the USAA Amex is eligible for the presale starting at 10am on 8 April?

Cheers

Carlos

Date: April 2, 2015 20:47

treaclefingers
alhavu1

I suppose you mean Satanic, and not Santanic.

With your tour a super extended version of CYHMK would be in order.
YES and Yes

Date: April 2, 2015 20:51

onestep
You know, I have been looking at the seating charts for the stadiums, just trying to see what's going on, and it seems that the front sections along the front of the stage has a big gap. I wonder IF that means there is going to be a pit of some kind that is General Admission right in front of the stage.

Anyone know? Bjorn?

I am not sure but just looks like the buffer zone between the fans and the band where the security guards will stand

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: April 2, 2015 21:37

Looking at the seating chart it seems to me that all the tix in sections F1,F2, F3, F4,,F5 and F6 are seated. Probably no pit this year.
Rock and roll,
Mops

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: April 2, 2015 21:41

A person mentioned to me instead of "sections" she said Level1, Level2 and Level3. Anybody knows what are those "levels" in regard of the seating chart?
Rockandroll,
Mops

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: April 2, 2015 21:48

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 2, 2015 21:51

rollmops
A person mentioned to me instead of "sections" she said Level1, Level2 and Level3. Anybody knows what are those "levels" in regard of the seating chart?
Rockandroll,
Mops

There's the floor, and then level one is normally the first and next closest seating you'll get all at the same altitude range.

Level 2 is normally the club/box seats. Level 3 is the nosebleeds.

Sometimes level 3 close to the stage is way better than level 1 at the other end of the stadium, so section number is important.

Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: April 2, 2015 22:32

Dan
treaclefingers
yeah, miss those good old days lining up for tickets for hours in the cold and rain, through the night.

so much better than buying on your computer and printing your receipt.

Who the hell has time for that nowadays?

I do. Then again, I'm retired. tongue sticking out smileysmiling bouncing smiley

Date: April 2, 2015 23:00

Haven't logged on for a while but always enjoy the conversation. Forgive me if this has been asked and answered already but is there any chance for a NYC area show? Maybe MetLife stadium in NJ where the Jets & Giants play?

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: April 2, 2015 23:13

Other than Indianapolis, I have not seen any mention any where on any released venue map or pricing list about PREMIUM or VIP ticket packages this tour. They are expensive I know, but flying in from NZ on the day of the show , at near 60 years old and not in the best shape, it is nice to know ( though it appears an unpopular opinion here) that after 40 years since my first show I can still see my favorite band from a decent place in a stadium. I can do that without having to do a 3 AM internet ticket scrabble and then stand in the sun for hours being pushed around by a crowd at a GA gate only to be outraced anyway by 100 people behind me at the gate across the fields to the stage front. So I am willing to pay more because I can, and for all the reasons I have mentioned I will not apologize for that.

Does anyone know if there will be Premiere or VIP ticketing?

Posted by: vertigojoe ()
Date: April 2, 2015 23:24

People keep talking about the "Casual fan" with regards to the set list choices.
Does the casual fan of any band pay these sort of prices? Surely anyone paying north of £300 for a ticket is anything but casual?
Oh and regards secondary markets.. The Stones themselves are behind this. Or at least they are aware of it. It's the only way their ridiculous fees can be guaranteed. People in the third reich used to say "If the fuhrer knew about this,he'd stop it." That's a bit like MJ and Stubhub.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: April 2, 2015 23:33

vertigojoe
People keep talking about the "Casual fan" with regards to the set list choices.
Does the casual fan of any band pay these sort of prices? Surely anyone paying north of £300 for a ticket is anything but casual?
Oh and regards secondary markets.. The Stones themselves are behind this. Or at least they are aware of it. It's the only way their ridiculous fees can be guaranteed. People in the third reich used to say "If the fuhrer knew about this,he'd stop it." That's a bit like MJ and Stubhub.
To be fair the band doesn't have many options if they want to tour. From what I can see this agreement took months to hammer out.. The Stones will get their guarantee no matter how many attend or what they pay. To get that deal they will turn a blind eye. If tickets don't move briskly than fans will have the last laugh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-02 23:36 by DoomandGloom.

Date: April 2, 2015 23:39

They have the option not to demand a million bucks each for 2 hours work.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: April 2, 2015 23:56

I guess the "average fan" these days is not "Joe six-pack" but the corporate audience and the very rich.
For the corporate people someone else always pays and for the very rich $300 is like a fiver for you and me.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: April 2, 2015 23:57

They work more than 2 hours to make a show. Rehearsals and living away from home, the deserve exactly what they can negotiate. For 14 ON Fire the hard core fans got plenty of breaks, for larger venues the same will be true. I may complain about their music at times but you will get a good deal if you keep your head up and don't panic early on. Still worth every dollar spent.

Posted by: onestep ()
Date: April 3, 2015 00:03

jumpontopofmebaby

I am not sure but just looks like the buffer zone between the fans and the band where the security guards will stand

smileys with beer

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: April 3, 2015 00:23

Dan
Kevinstones78
Stub Hud already has tickets listed for every show at outrages prices.
Do I stand a chance at a decent seat or is it a waste of time. When ticket masters sells out then and only then should the crooks get the tickets.
Oh did I mention Stones tickets aren't even on sale yet. Have a look for yourself
What if anything can we do to stop this thievery. We the true fans belong down in the front. And no one should hold our tickets Hostage. For Shame Anyone?

Chances are anything you see in the first few rows is put there by the band.

not true. In 2006 I got a pair of tickets in the second row and another pair in the ninth row in London and this, after I called Ticketmaster in England several weeks or a month or two after tickets went on sale.

plexi

Date: April 3, 2015 00:24

DoomandGloom
They work more than 2 hours to make a show. Rehearsals and living away from home, the deserve exactly what they can negotiate. For 14 ON Fire the hard core fans got plenty of breaks, for larger venues the same will be true. I may complain about their music at times but you will get a good deal if you keep your head up and don't panic early on. Still worth every dollar spent.

People use the same argument to justify sports stars wages but it just adds up to the same thing. Fans getting rinsed to support fantasy wage slips. Unless you're in the first 20 rows of a stadium it's a waste of time imho. Anyways good luck to whoever is going I hope you enjoy it but it's not for me. "Peace"

Date: April 3, 2015 00:27

Stoneage
I guess the "average fan" these days is not "Joe six-pack" but the corporate audience and the very rich.
For the corporate people someone else always pays and for the very rich $300 is like a fiver for you and me.

Absolutely. They have turned their back on their core audience. And that's why the set list is so safe. That's what they have chosen.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1805
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home