Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
If you could only listen to one album for the rest of time what would it be ??
Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: March 27, 2015 18:20

I'm thinking Exile - it has it all...

Re: If you could only listen to one album for the rest of time what would it be ??
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:01

Exile. Full-stop. Case closed.

Re: If you could only listen to one album for the rest of time what would it be ??
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:21

yeah I would agree with Exile.

Posted by: gimmelittledrink ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:26

I've listened to it a few thousand times, so I guess a few thousand more won't hurt.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-27 19:26 by gimmelittledrink.

Posted by: stewedandkeefed ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:28

It would be Exile but I don't actually have to listen to it because it is in my DNA

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:30

That's the great thing about Exile...18 great songs. As soon as it's over you're ready to start back at the beginning. It's the one real 'rock opera'....

Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:33

Exile Deluxe + Goddess in the doorway

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:38

GHS
And Dark Side Of The Moon.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:40

Dirty Work

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:45

Is this supposed to be Stones albums or any album? If it was just the Stones, then, of course, Exile, the most bang for your buck. If it's ANY album, that would be Band of Gypsys.

Date: March 27, 2015 19:51

DoomandGloom
Dirty Work

...and if we exclude albums you didn't work on?

Posted by: souldoggie ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:51

Electric Ladyland

Posted by: Woody24 ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:52

Any album- Kinks / To the Bone

Stones- Exile

"Take all the pain...It's yours anyway"

Posted by: MrBobMartini ()
Date: March 27, 2015 19:56

Beggars Banquet is at the top of my list as far as Stones albums go, Let it Bleed is a close second. But I'd really have a tough time choosing between those and something like 1234 or Ooh La La. However, if it's not cheating, my ultimate pick would be Chuck Berry's Great Twenty-Eight.

Date: March 27, 2015 19:57

I'm rethinking this, and based on the original question, I'll go with the superdeluxe edition of GRRR! 80 songs.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: March 27, 2015 20:04

treaclefingers
DoomandGloom
Dirty Work

...and if we exclude albums you didn't work on?
confused smiley Ya Ya's.

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: March 27, 2015 20:06

hotrocks 1964-1971, cause I grew up with a lot of them Sixties tracks

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: March 27, 2015 20:08

Who's Next

Posted by: onestep ()
Date: March 27, 2015 20:10

Might be LIVE AT LEEDS or YA-YAS.....LEEDS is longer....so by that I might have to choose The Who and Townshends incredible guitar playing....it would keep me in shape.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 27, 2015 20:15

Probably Off The Wall or Thriller.

Posted by: jrcjohnny99 ()
Date: March 27, 2015 20:16

Stones - Exile

all music - Born To Run

Posted by: MichaelLassen ()
Date: March 27, 2015 20:21

Exile if Stones
otherwise a toss between Thriller and Reckless (Bryan Adams)

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: March 27, 2015 20:47

Some Girls.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: March 27, 2015 20:51

Stranger in the nights - Frank Sinatra

2 1 2 0

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: March 27, 2015 20:58

Either

or

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 27, 2015 21:12

Let It Bleed or Exile On Main St.

Posted by: RomanCandle ()
Date: March 27, 2015 21:19

or Elliott Smith by Elliott Smith

Posted by: ash ()
Date: March 27, 2015 21:22

Smile - The Beach Boys

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: March 27, 2015 21:27

Exile On Main Street
The Stone Roses

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: March 27, 2015 21:31

Exile
And some kind of 60s, 70s soul collection

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2073
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home