Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Just A Kiss Away Contest
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: October 3, 2015 16:45

gotdablouse
Now that the IEM Matrix is out ...

What does that mean, please and thank you?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 4, 2015 01:19

Sorry, didn't mean to be cryptic, this is what I was referring to : [www.iorr.org] - the IEM being a direct feed from the board you can hear everything very distinctly, including the failed attempt by the contest winner to say "the Rolling Stones" after Matt's "Ladies and Gentlemen...".

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: October 4, 2015 12:43

Ah so - thanks for clarifying.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: October 4, 2015 14:15

I thought it was going to be pre-recorded tho...maybe there was a technical muck-up, whether live or the pre-recording didn't play as suppsed to.

I'd forgotten about this little incident, but love to know what happened. Of course all of us imagine ourselves giving a great rousing "Ladies and Gentlemen....the Rolling Stones!!!" but who knows...

I did reach out to someone who may be her. Shot in the dark, but will reportback if it is she, as well as any story.

- swiss

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 6, 2015 13:24

Dunno, it's easy to imagine being overcome by emotion too, especially if you can see the crowd and have the guys standing right next to you!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: October 10, 2015 14:13

True. Or if instructions were at all unclear...you can't tap the mic and say "Is this thing on" etc....

Date: October 10, 2015 15:12

Swiss, if you have any leads as to who threw the stupid plastic hat that felled Keith at that show
please ask them - well, you'll know the right things to ask them I'm sure!

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: October 10, 2015 21:52

with sssoul
Swiss, if you have any leads as to who threw the stupid plastic hat that felled Keith at that show
please ask them - well, you'll know the right things to ask them I'm sure!

Just a bit curious why this info. might be particularly important? Say it was one Steve Johnson from Evansville, Indiana, where you going to go with that? A Facebook assault? LOL I'm sure he's not particularly proud of the incident. But if I recall, the offender was captured on a few photo's wearing the hat on the Indy Live Show thread. Some people are just overcome with stupidity when someone like Keith is prancing about so close.

Date: October 10, 2015 22:02

I was being a little lighthearted there, Naturalust, okay? :E
But as long as you're treating it seriously: It would just be nice to hear that the person has taken it to heart
and has dedicated their considerable energies and wealth to educating others about how wrong it is
ever to throw stuff onto a stage.

Meanwhile, I remember a few people in the photos who were dressed in a way that a hat like that would match -
but that's circumstantial evidence, especially given that about every fifth person was dressed in such a way.
But if you've got a better lead, by all means point it out to the good Swiss! Please and thank you :E

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1344
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home