Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Vaults
Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: January 20, 2015 09:36

Anything coming out in 2015 ?

No news at the moment, or could I be wrong ?

Re: Vaults
Posted by: MrThompsonWooft ()
Date: January 20, 2015 11:37

Physical product for Brussels 73, Toronto 2005 and Leeds 82 is my guess based on previous digital only releases.

Date: January 20, 2015 11:40

MrThompsonWooft
Physical product for Brussels 73, Toronto 2005 and Leeds 82 is my guess based on previous digital only releases.

Don't forget Tokyo 1990, where we know there is pro-show video. Brussels has already been released physically (albeit bleeding expensive).

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: January 20, 2015 11:42

What's happened to Sticky Fingers deluxe edition?

Date: January 20, 2015 11:44

April 30, wasn't it, Mike?

Posted by: MrThompsonWooft ()
Date: January 20, 2015 13:24

DandelionPowderman
MrThompsonWooft

Don't forget Tokyo 1990, where we know there is pro-show video. Brussels has already been released physically (albeit bleeding expensive).

Perhaps a more affordable Brussels?

Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: January 20, 2015 13:42

MrThompsonWooft
DandelionPowderman
MrThompsonWooft

Perhaps a more affordable Brussels?

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: January 20, 2015 14:33

The next two Vault releases are Atlantic City '89 and Tokyo '90...I guess they are going in chronological order.

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: January 20, 2015 15:21

Sticky Fingers Deluxe and Marquee/other from '71 is rumoured / almost confirmed?

Posted by: artinis1 ()
Date: January 20, 2015 19:26

Mr. D,

Have AC 89 and Japan 90 been officially confirmed or is this from a source, also when can we expect these, thanks for the information

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: January 20, 2015 20:42

It would be good to mix San Jose '99 in there. It's the only post Wyman live Stones release worth having that we know of at this point. (Thought I know some people like Paradiso '95).

Posted by: artinis1 ()
Date: January 20, 2015 21:42

San Jose 99 would be great, something we have not seen before

Posted by: DoctorFreddie ()
Date: January 20, 2015 22:11

Yep something unseen. From 70,71,72,73 or el mocambo or the small venue gigs from 95 or something from 99.

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: January 20, 2015 22:53

Anything from later than '82 puts me to sleep.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: January 20, 2015 23:32

LieB
Anything from later than '82 puts me to sleep.

To dream about "The Concert In Tribute To STU" 100 Club, London, feb. 23, 1986 of course, that's logic.
I'll dream with you LieB.
Paul McCartney (a member of The Beatles 'till 1970) filmed this with his private beatle-camera I read somewhere.....Sweet Dreams indeed.

Why not enjoy complete footage of Toronto 2005 Light The Fuse in the meantime. Bit of rehearsals from Toronto 2005 and backstage scenes.

smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 20, 2015 23:37

Posted by: alhavu1 ()
Date: January 21, 2015 00:19

Hawaii '66

Posted by: Blueranger ()
Date: January 21, 2015 03:36

24FPS
It would be good to mix San Jose '99 in there. It's the only post Wyman live Stones release worth having that we know of at this point. (Thought I know some people like Paradiso '95).

Toronto 2005 was also great and that's coming also.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 21, 2015 04:01

RipThisBone
Paul McCartney (a member of The Beatles 'till 1970) filmed this with his private beatle-camera I read somewhere.....Sweet Dreams indeed.

According to Time is on Our Side website, Paul made an audio recording of this concert. Despite this, it would be nice to listen to this recording. smiling smiley

Posted by: RollingStoner ()
Date: January 21, 2015 04:46

I'll love to hear the horseshoe tavern and double door show in proper audio quality. In addition, the warm up shows at el trabendo and echoplex would be great to hear as well thumbs up

Date: January 21, 2015 08:20

Blueranger
24FPS

Date: January 21, 2015 08:21

24FPS
Blueranger
24FPS

What's so special about Toronto 2005?

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: January 21, 2015 08:24

24FPS

Paradiso ! hot smiley

peace

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 21, 2015 21:44

i would love el macombo

Date: January 21, 2015 21:49

24FPS
24FPS
Blueranger
24FPS

It was a surprisingly good show.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: January 21, 2015 22:20

DandelionPowderman
24FPS
24FPS
Blueranger
24FPS

Yes indeed. LIGHT THE FUSE is the Download album I played the most (Brussels 73 comes close or it's a draw).
This show was the only one in this series that wasn't known from bootlegs beforehand.
It has a great setlist and it's a small venue:
1.ROUGH JUSTICE (only time played as an opener on the opening night of ABB!)
2.LIVE WITH ME
3.19th NERVOUS BREAKDOWN (mean version, a different arangement 2005)
4.SHE'S SO COLD
5.DEAD FLOWERS
6.BACK OF MY HAND
7.AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG
8.INFAMY
9.OH NO NOT YOU AGAIN
10.GET UP STAND UP (released on The Biggest Bang DVD)
11.MR. PITIFUL (released on The Biggest Bang DVD)
12.TUMBLING DICE
13.BROWN SUGAR
14.JUMPING JACK FLASH
+ They recorded and filmed everything (backstage, arriving, leaving together in a small car right after the show etc.) A lot of scenes were shown on the official Rolling Stones webpage at the time. They can be seen on bootleg DVD's (4) called www.rollingstones.com volume 1 to 4.
There is a lot of unique footage on these DVD's by the way and the originals were from the official Stones webpage at the time. A must have.

Date: January 21, 2015 22:22

RipThisBone
DandelionPowderman
24FPS
24FPS
Blueranger
24FPS

Yes indeed. LIGHT THE FUSE is the Download album I played the most (Brussels 73 comes close or it's a draw).
This show was the only one in this series that wasn't known from bootlegs beforehand.
2.LIVE WITH ME
4.SHE'S SO COLD
5.DEAD FLOWERS
6.BACK OF MY HAND
7.AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG
8.INFAMY
9.OH NO NOT YOU AGAIN
12.TUMBLING DICE
13.BROWN SUGAR
14.JUMPING JACK FLASH
+ They recorded and filmed everything (backstage, arriving, leaving together in a small car right after the show etc.) A lot of scenes were shown on the official Rolling Stones webpage at the time. They can be seen on bootleg DVD's (4) called www.rollingstones.com volume 1 to 4.
There is a lot of unique footage on these DVD's by the way and the originals were from the official Stones webpage at the time. A must have.

Brussels was the only show that wasn't known + this one, save BS and MR from Brussels and a few pro-shot videos from Toronto.

Date: January 22, 2015 02:30

DandelionPowderman
RipThisBone
DandelionPowderman
24FPS
24FPS
Blueranger
24FPS

2.LIVE WITH ME
4.SHE'S SO COLD
5.DEAD FLOWERS
6.BACK OF MY HAND
7.AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG
8.INFAMY
9.OH NO NOT YOU AGAIN
12.TUMBLING DICE
13.BROWN SUGAR
14.JUMPING JACK FLASH

Brussels was the only show that wasn't known + this one, save BS and MR from Brussels and a few pro-shot videos from Toronto.

...Are you kidding? Dbboots lists 49 entries that have had some portion of this show in one way or another...Please tell me you're joking, or that I've at least misread your post...

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: January 22, 2015 03:50

24FPS
It would be good to mix San Jose '99 in there. It's the only post Wyman live Stones release worth having that we know of at this point. (Thought I know some people like Paradiso '95).[/quote

I was at this show and saw the ca ares.....please release this!

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: January 22, 2015 16:26

Where are the vaults?
i mean, who keeps all these tapes,reels, recordings and where?

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1603
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home