Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Make love not war - Vive la France!
Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 8, 2015 16:00

There is a reason why we don't talk about religion and politics on IORR. The reason is because within five minutes, there is so much hate and fighting going on, people have different opinons, some are drunk when posting, some are sober when posting, and some post very good comments. But still, it needes A LOT of moderation, and it is NOT Stones related, so the IORR editor does not have time to edit.

This goes for any forms of violence too. Personally I am STRONGLY against any forms of violence, being political, religious, blind or personal. Please do not accuse me of doing censorship if I apply the basic rules on IORR.

I don't want to spread the news about hate, terror, war or religion on IORR. There are too many other channels where you can talk about this in the world. The press do their job. I don't want to give ONE SINGLE CHARACTER worth of attention to anyone who apply violence here on IORR. That is the rule.

I have many friends in France. I love France, and it is terrible when France suffer from violence. Every normal person in the world support people who suffer from violence. In these days we all support the French, but there is no space for discussing violence, politics or religion on IORR still.

For questions or comments feel free to e-mail the IORR editor at: iorr@arena.no

Bjornulf Vik
IORR Editor

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2015-01-08 18:36 by bv.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1606
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home