Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Has anyone cancelled their RS.com membership?
Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: June 28, 2005 22:29

If anyone has could they please be kind enough to indicate how long they had to wait for a refund.

Thanks

Re: Has anyone cancelled their RS.com membership?
Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: June 28, 2005 22:45

It took about two weeks for me. It seems they, like many business', are quick to take one's money but slow to return it!

Posted by: R ()
Date: June 28, 2005 23:45

If they don't announce some theatr shows they're getting mine back.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: June 28, 2005 23:49

now that I understand these legacy codes can be used for multiple (non-theater) gigs - I'm more inclined to hold and possibly use for a couple of European arenas/stadiums....

Posted by: LISMM63 ()
Date: June 29, 2005 00:19

I thought you could only use a code once for one presale? That's what info@rollingstones.com declared.

"Fuc the Rock babe, I want the Roll." (KR)

Date: June 29, 2005 00:41

true for post-May 9 memberships - not for legacy (pre May 10) ones.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: June 29, 2005 00:53

T&A Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> now that I understand these legacy codes can be
> used for multiple (non-theater) gigs - I'm more
> inclined to hold and possibly use for a couple of
> European arenas/stadiums....

I also have the understanding that a passcode can be used only once. Is this a new policy that pre-May 10 codes can be used again?

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: June 29, 2005 01:10

If anyone wants to cancel their membership and it's a pre 5/9 code then plaese email me. my code has been partially used by some lowlife so I could only obtain 2 tickets instead of the 4 i needed. I'd love to buy someones code who doesn't want it

Flairville@aol.com

Date: June 29, 2005 01:26

Edith Grove Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> T&A Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> I also have the understanding that a passcode can
> be used only once. Is this a new policy that
> pre-May 10 codes can be used again?
>

I'm not sure that it's new, per se...I think alot of folks are just realizing now that that's how it works. There's been much discussion about this over at Stonesdoug's site. You can split it 2,3,4 ways as long as it adds up to no more than 4 tickets (theater shows excepted).

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: June 29, 2005 01:35

Like T&A I was thinking of holding my code for Europe but those tickets probably won't go on sale until December. There's bound to be opportunities to obtain pre-sale tickets for the European dates so I will rejoin the fan club at that time.

Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: June 29, 2005 01:37

My understanding on that was you could split up your purchases at the same show only! You could by one and one and one and one OR one and one and two or one and Three OR two and two. But all must be for the same event.
Fred Hardin
SAV/GA
Pleased to meet you........

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: June 29, 2005 01:45

If you want all the info on pre codes go to shidoobee and there's a massive topic on this. You can split codes with pre 5/9 codes and do 2 shows. It's risky though and I wouldn't recommend doing it. However a lot of fraud has been going down. I was only ever allowed 2 tickets, when it clearly states you can have 4. You know why? because someone has used my code to buy 2 tickets for themselves, leaving me with only 2. It's happened to loads of people, but getting anyone to do something about it is like pulling teeth

Posted by: LISMM63 ()
Date: June 29, 2005 02:29

I emailed info@rollingstones.com extensively prior to May 9th and afterward, I was repeatedly told that: "you could use one membership once for one presale, (up to that limit of tickets for one show only, not for multiple presales." There may be some that slip thru, but I don't know how.

"Fuc the Rock babe, I want the Roll." (KR)

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: June 29, 2005 08:52

Don't you think we should share this issue a bit more private. There are too many spies around. The split works only sometimes when you're lucky enough to start it up.

Posted by: beezimfunky ()
Date: June 30, 2005 08:52

So if I buy tickets and pay the $100 Membership fee, that $100 can be refunded if I cancel my Membership after I buy the tickets?

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 30, 2005 09:32

the policy for both pre-May-9th and post-May-10th codes is definitely that you aren't supposed to use a passcode for more than one show (even if you don't exceed the limit of four total). a few people have turned up saying they think they got around that, but ... well, it's up to them if they want to risk having one or both sets of tickets cancelled.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1287
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home