Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ron Wood Lucky Man Boxes Blowout!
Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: January 3, 2015 21:19

Looks like those Grrrr t-shirts were not big sellers. Who thinks we'll see the Hunter Valley (infected tongue) t-shirts on sale soon?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 3, 2015 21:26

drbryant
Looks like those Grrrr t-shirts were not big sellers. Who thinks we'll see the Hunter Valley (infected tongue) t-shirts on sale soon?

If they'd have stopped to think and ask the question, "will our fans be cool walking around with a gorilla with a tongue on their chest?".

Everyone makes bad choices in life...this happens to be one of theirs. A lot of people didn't make the same bad choice, by not buying the T-shirt!

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: January 3, 2015 21:40

treaclefingers
RollingFreak
Any idea what shipping is if you're ordering under $50 worth of stuff? Tried clicked on the items in checkout and it seems they give you the price BEFORE shipping and tax until you submit the order.

I'd be interested in the Shine A Light poster for $2, and possibly the 50th Anniversary tour program for $8 if I'm feeling daring, but I don't want to buy something for $2 and then with shipping it comes out to like $15 (which still isn't bad, but then I'm spending way more than I thought). Would just be cool to get confirmation before submitting. I would be shipping to US so what would all that add up to for a $2 poster?

I found it pretty expensive shipping to Canada. You may find the shipping more expensive than the item but it sounds like you realize that already.

I was able to find out what shipping was in the screen before I actually purchased, so maybe try it again and go one more screen?
I'll check it out. I obviously don't mean to sound stingy, but I've been burned by these deals before where the shipping is just through the roof.

Date: January 4, 2015 01:39

RollingFreak
treaclefingers
RollingFreak
Any idea what shipping is if you're ordering under $50 worth of stuff? Tried clicked on the items in checkout and it seems they give you the price BEFORE shipping and tax until you submit the order.

I'd be interested in the Shine A Light poster for $2, and possibly the 50th Anniversary tour program for $8 if I'm feeling daring, but I don't want to buy something for $2 and then with shipping it comes out to like $15 (which still isn't bad, but then I'm spending way more than I thought). Would just be cool to get confirmation before submitting. I would be shipping to US so what would all that add up to for a $2 poster?

I found it pretty expensive shipping to Canada. You may find the shipping more expensive than the item but it sounds like you realize that already.

I was able to find out what shipping was in the screen before I actually purchased, so maybe try it again and go one more screen?
I'll check it out. I obviously don't mean to sound stingy, but I've been burned by these deals before where the shipping is just through the roof.

No, I agree with you. I even had more in my basket, because with other sites they reduce shipping on extra items but here they just lop more shipping costs on top.

They seemed to add about 30% overall, which I found pretty pricey, considering duties are still to come.

For a $7.50 t shirt they wanted $9.80 for shipping. Ridiculous especially given I was already paying $18 for the 12" box.

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: January 4, 2015 01:42

treacle hae you a promo code ?

Like to discount my order if I could .

Thanks

Date: January 4, 2015 01:47

boston2006
treacle hae you a promo code ?

Like to discount my order if I could .

Thanks

Sorry Boston I don't. All I ended up buying was the Ronnie Box.

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: January 5, 2015 04:05

Can someone help, I thought if you spent over 50 its free shipping, so we tried to make an order and the shipping costs were crazy, and we are within the US as well which it looks like it is shipped from.

Date: January 6, 2015 00:56

Hound Dog
Can someone help, I thought if you spent over 50 its free shipping, so we tried to make an order and the shipping costs were crazy, and we are within the US as well which it looks like it is shipped from.

Hate to bring this up but I think that it was free for a short period. I wonder if they've ended that for the US? I know it was never free anywhere else in the world, just the US and just in the period before and after Christmas.

Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: January 6, 2015 02:15

Has anyone recieved an email yet from RS.com saying their Ronnie set has been shipped yet?? I havent.

I ordered two seperate bundles of stuff on the same day. The 2nd one was shipped a few days ago (No Ronnie stuff in it), but the 1st one is still "Processing".

Thanks.

Cheers
Richard - In Another Land

Date: January 6, 2015 02:45

rcfoxy
Has anyone recieved an email yet from RS.com saying their Ronnie set has been shipped yet?? I havent.

I ordered two seperate bundles of stuff on the same day. The 2nd one was shipped a few days ago (No Ronnie stuff in it), but the 1st one is still "Processing".

Thanks.

Yeah, mine shows as shipped.

Posted by: boynamedsue69 ()
Date: January 6, 2015 02:50

treaclefingers
rcfoxy

Thanks.

Yeah, mine shows as shipped.

i received my main order yesterday full of goodies and have had confirmation that Ronnie has been shipped. still have one other order pending why i am not sure was ordered quite some time ago.

Date: January 6, 2015 03:00

I spoke too soon...just recieved an email this minute that its been shipped!! Yay!!

Cheers

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: January 6, 2015 17:44

I received mine. Very pleased. There maybe two Ronnie signatures if you count
The one on the COA - unless that is a copy. Most COA's contain the original signature.

Date: January 14, 2015 03:33

Just got mine today, COA looks printed... Aside from that, the top-box's edges were bent (as if the handlers decided to try 'prying' it open, despite the gap in the front...?)... Otherwise, I'm glad I picked mine up for $50 and not $125-$175...

Wonder why some COAs are printed...

Date: January 14, 2015 05:57

I recieved my 7" & 12" yesterday. Both COA's are identical ie printed autographs. I actually ended up with 3 COA's so someone maybe missing one...

Both Boxes and contents in excellent condition thankfully.

Cheers

Date: January 14, 2015 16:40

damn...I started this thread and I'm still waiting!

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: January 14, 2015 18:09

I got mine last Tuesday. Trying to figure out the best way to frame it, thinking the 4 main items, the COA, the single (the back is pretty cool), the cover, and the print.

Date: January 20, 2015 17:48

GOT IT!

Yesterday...I'm surprised, it's actually cooler than I thought it was going to be.

Mine's 233/250.

I know you can buy those album frames for about $10. I think I'll frame the signed print in one of those.

Date: January 21, 2015 23:04

These things look damn fine framed. I framed the 12" print with signature in one, and the 12" Single in another.

Date: January 21, 2015 23:36

thumbs up

Date: January 21, 2015 23:39

DandelionPowderman
thumbs up

What number did you get Dandy?

Date: January 21, 2015 23:40

Don't go there, treacle smiling smiley

Date: January 21, 2015 23:45

DandelionPowderman
Don't go there, treacle smiling smiley

Seriously, you didn't buy?

Come on, don't let your wife treat you that way!

They still haven't sold out of the 7" version for some reason.

I was debating on whether to thrown my hat in for that one as well.

Date: January 21, 2015 23:52

I bought the Ambassador box set earlier. I'll have to pass this time smiling smiley

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: January 21, 2015 23:59

drbryant

I wanted to buy a Grrrr T-shirt (Black with Big picture of Gregory) in HydePark, but did not like to stand in line for more than an hour.
Maybe that's why those Grrrr T-shirts were not big sellers or maybe because a lot of people who did not attend the 2012-2013 shows don't have a creditcard. No creditcard = No Grrrr... T-shirt.
No creditcard = No Ron Wood Lucky Man Box.

In other words IT'S ONLY NO CREDITCARD (but I got the money).
Can I pay cash for this somewhere?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-01-22 00:06 by RipThisBone.

Date: January 22, 2015 01:02

Knock on Wood(en Records's) door...

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: May 1, 2020 22:24

Anyone know who the other person in the painting is supposed to be of (besides himself)? Kinda looks like Jagger but wouldn't make a lot of sense for that single.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1353
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home