Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Make Their Mark on New Jeep
Posted by: David Neal ()
Date: December 18, 2014 18:50

Dec. 18 (Telegraph) -- A Jeep Renegade signed by The Rolling Stones is being auctioned for charity
The Renegade, which goes on sale in the UK early in 2015, has been signed by Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts and is up for auction at Charitybuzz.com until December 23.
Jeep sponsored the Stones' "14 On Fire" European tour from May to July this year, at which it previewed the compact SUV.
The Renegade is the first Jeep to be made in Italy and the first Fiat Chrysler Automobiles vehicle to emerge from the collaboration of Italian and US designers.
Prices start at £16,995 with a 110bhp, 1.6-litre petrol engine, rising to £27,995 for a 2.0-litre diesel with 170bhp and four-wheel drive. Four trim levels will be offered.
Highlights include the only nine-speed automatic transmission in the segment. Jeep also claims class-leading off-road capabilities and more than 60 safety devices.
Charitybuzz raises funds for non-profit organisations around the globe by auctioning unique items and experiences.
The vehicle was signed in Rome, against the spectacular backdrop of the Circo Massimo (Circus Maximus), in June at the only Italian date of the Rolling Stones' 2014 tour.
The full URL for the charity auction, which closes on december 23, is Charitybuzz.com/RollingStonesJeep

Re: Rolling Stones Make Their Mark on New Jeep
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 18, 2014 19:01

David Neal
Dec. 18 (Telegraph) -- A Jeep Renegade signed by The Rolling Stones is being auctioned for charity

That's alrite in my book! thumbs up

Re: Rolling Stones Make Their Mark on New Jeep
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: December 18, 2014 19:02

Pretty cool schwag for sure. Too bad the jeep is orange, worst color Jeep ever.

I'm wondering just how long a Sharpie autograph would survive on a vehicle someone actually drove and washed, etc. confused smiley

Probably worth it to take the hood off and store it if they wanted to actually use the vehicle. But since it can only be legally driven in Europe, the Middle East and Africa I'll have to pass on this auction.

peace

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1744
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home