Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Best Stage Photos
Date: November 29, 2014 07:19

Looking for some awesome wallpaper sized stage photos, i had a ton that would rotate every hour on my desktop, and thought i had them backed up....sigh

.....keep on rolling.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-11-29 19:50 by You Got to Roll Me.

Re: Best Stage Photos 75-14
Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: November 29, 2014 12:28

Great thread! I would also like to see some more shots of the 1969 stage (eg from the audience's perspective) and it would also be good to see the 1972 outdoor stage at RFK and also some shots of the 1973 Australian tour stage. And perhaps also some outdoor stage shots from 75,76 and 78.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: November 29, 2014 17:17

Date: November 29, 2014 17:27

This was the first Stones concert that I ever saw and I skipped my high school graduation to do it. The photo was taken by a friend of mine Rich Zimmerman who worked for the local "hippie" paper the Bugle American. The structure behind the stage is Bernie Brewer's chalet from which he would slide down from when the the Brewers baseball team scored a home-run.

Date: November 29, 2014 17:35

Does this one count?

I always preferred the simple stage with amps only to all the added gizmos.

Posted by: bobo ()
Date: November 30, 2014 00:01

mighty stork
This was the first Stones concert that I ever saw and I skipped my high school graduation to do it. The photo was taken by a friend of mine Rich Zimmerman who worked for the local "hippie" paper the Bugle American. The structure behind the stage is Bernie Brewer's chalet from which he would slide down from when the the Brewers baseball team scored a home-run.

Where is this?

Posted by: rocker1 ()
Date: November 30, 2014 07:00

bobo
mighty stork

Where is this?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin. County Stadium. See here for more great pix from that concert:

Rolling Stones in Milwaukee 1975 (scroll down for pix from '72 as well)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-11-30 07:03 by rocker1.

Re: Best Stage Photos
Posted by: DECCA61 ()
Date: November 30, 2014 10:05

that guy has taken soooo many great pictures, on his website .. stones, the who, floyd, zeppelin, csny, joe walsh and many more wonderful wonderful pictures

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: November 30, 2014 15:56

DECCA61
that guy has taken soooo many great pictures, on his website .. stones, the who, floyd, zeppelin, csny, joe walsh and many more wonderful wonderful pictures

Yup, there are some real good pictures on his site.

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: November 30, 2014 23:06

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: December 1, 2014 02:27

So many great shows and stages! Almost every other tour makes the current stage look terrible!

Posted by: rob51 ()
Date: December 3, 2014 04:02

Right on mighty that was my first show as well. 1975 Milwaukie Wis. I was front stage more to Ronnies side.

Posted by: tomk ()
Date: December 3, 2014 04:27

mighty stork

A friend of mine was at this show. The Eagles opened. He said the Eagles were great, and the Stones were terrible...and he hates the Eagles and loves the Stones.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: December 3, 2014 04:32

DECCA61

How does one narrow to a search of Rolling Stones photos specifically? I couldn't find a search option. After flipping through page after page of Supertramp photos, I gave up.

Posted by: DECCA61 ()
Date: December 3, 2014 07:40

MILKYWAY
DECCA61

How does one narrow to a search of Rolling Stones photos specifically? I couldn't find a search option. After flipping through page after page of Supertramp photos, I gave up.

easy: follow the link in this topic, and on the home page click for "ROCK" then you can choose a artist gallery, click on an artist thimb to see all the shots !!

Posted by: Jeffer ()
Date: December 3, 2014 15:11

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: December 3, 2014 18:39

I'm pretty proud of this 1 :

Lyon 2007

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-03 18:41 by Doc.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1783
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home