Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones in Forbes
Posted by: bluegreenvinyl ()
Date: November 26, 2014 07:42

Re: Stones in Forbes
Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:27

Jerry said in her last book that when she and Mick arrived in New York from Mustique, where two FBI agents told them that John Lennon had been murdered, she and Mick both burst into tears. So the claims of his trauma after L'Wren's death may not have been exaggerated (as the insurance company argued).

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:31

This is about the recent dispute over insurance money.

The article is largely devaluated by the more than average use of word play involving Stones' songs titles.

Satisfaction
YCAGWYW
IORR
Wild horses
Beast of burden
Street fighting man
Sympathy for the devil

are all used in the article pretending to be fitting to the context. I may have missed some. Ridiculous.

When will they stop doing this? I can't get any satisfaction out of that word play anymore, but then again you can't always get what you want.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:41

But the real irony here is that Mick Jagger may not have been the one behind this whole mess. When the lawsuit was filed in Utah, it made the entire London lawsuit and the insurance policy itself a matter of public record. That record reveals that the true beneficiary of the insurance policy wasn’t just the Rolling Stones. Rather, the named payee (i.e. the one who would receive the insurance payout) was concert promoter AEG Live.

Here they are again!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:45

The third post above reminded me of this new book to be published:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-11-26 10:45 by Title5Take1.

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:47

Limbostone
The article is largely devaluated by the more than average use of word play involving Stones' songs titles.

Satisfaction
YCAGWYW
IORR
Wild horses
Beast of burden
Street fighting man
Sympathy for the devil

are all used in the article pretending to be fitting to the context. I may have missed some. Ridiculous.
grinning smiley
Yep, it's terrible.

Posted by: terraplane ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:53

I rang them and asked them to stop doing it. They said it's the last time. thumbs up

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: November 26, 2014 11:01

Thank you, terraplane.
I went up there, but they couldn't hear me knocking.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 26, 2014 16:31

Limbostone
This is about the recent dispute over insurance money.

Satisfaction
YCAGWYW
IORR
Wild horses
Beast of burden
Street fighting man
Sympathy for the devil

When will they stop doing this? I can't get any satisfaction out of that word play anymore, but then again you can't always get what you want.

well, that's rough justice onya.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1248
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home