Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...132133134135136137138139140141142...LastNext
Current Page: 137 of 168
Re: The Rolling Stones live in 2015
Posted by: MrMibbs ()
Date: March 21, 2015 15:20

You sound excited!

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: March 21, 2015 15:26

Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes
alimente

That's right! Problem is when you hear about talks and plans, report it here - and then nothing comes out of it or plans change...makes any insider look like a complete idiot. So better keep inside information for yourself, it's not meant for the general public anyway, that's what official announcements are for!

That is really good advice. Thanks.......I needed that today!smiling smiley (Problem is......BV has started a thread called "The Rolling Stones live in 2015". So what is one to do?)

Thanks anyway. Much appreciated. Don't get me wrong please......not blaming BV!!smiling bouncing smiley

smoking smiley

grinning smiley Kind of funny in a way: you just got back on IORR with a few posts with some usable info and you're accused by the 2weekmembers of being somekind of fake.
Guys this lady has access to more info then almost all members combined!
That's not a rumour...

Hi Dreamer! I've been hoping you'd show up. grinning smiley Thanks for the kind words. Have you ever noticed that the polite people are the ones with the info? The rude ones......well, not so much!

Good to "see" you here again.

Thanks again for the kindness,
CE smoking smiley

You're welcome anytime milady.
Yes it's always coming from the groovy old farts of which you are always very polite as well.
Everything ok on the health front? Will you be at your 2nd home this spring? And maybe a short trip to NV/CA?

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: March 21, 2015 15:42

Dreamer:

All is well here. Yes, we'll be spending the summer in Muskoka. Unless we need to return to Toronto for a certain concert......or better yet.....a surprise gig.

If I get a heads-up on a surprise gig you KNOW it will only be a RUMOUR!!

Good Lord......what can a poor girl do?

smoking smiley

But, as of now, nothing is planned for Toronto. However, as my husband said, "they wouldn't NOT play in Toronto". He's got a point! grinning smiley As usual, I know nothing......hot smiley

Posted by: PalaisRoyale ()
Date: March 21, 2015 15:53

Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer:

All is well here. Yes, we'll be spending the summer in Muskoka. Unless we need to return to Toronto for a certain concert......or better yet.....a surprise gig.

smoking smiley

But, as of now, nothing is planned for Toronto. However, as my husband said, "they wouldn't NOT play in Toronto". He's got a point! grinning smiley As usual, I know nothing......hot smiley

Toronto... Now if a show could rise to the surface "After all is said and done"!

Date: March 21, 2015 15:59

Yeah, I hear ya, Palais Royale. (Now that was a superb small gig!). I have no desire to cross over to Buffalo again. I did so in 1978 and 1980 but those circumstances were different, weren't they?

smoking smiley

Posted by: howlinrock ()
Date: March 21, 2015 16:21

I getting excited about the tour and following it's progress. This is the most fun part for me is following the tour on line. No bitch's here grateful they are touring once again. Since the bay area looks a toss. I can't make a decision where to see them at this point. I guess they are thinking twice about something thing / some point. Waiting in patience.

Posted by: freddierogers ()
Date: March 21, 2015 16:32

howlinrock
I getting excited about the tour and following it's progress. This is the most fun part for me is following the tour on line. No bitch's here grateful they are touring once again. Since the bay area looks a toss. I can't make a decision where to see them at this point. I guess they are thinking twice about something thing / some point. Waiting in patience.

Posted by: KennedyLetsWork ()
Date: March 21, 2015 16:36

I am having visions of Mick sitting in a control room like Mr. Burns, with dozens of monitors showing all of the message boards and billboards.

"They're all behaving, Charlie. Excellent....."

Posted by: freddierogers ()
Date: March 21, 2015 16:43

I'm with you. I'm totally optimistic that this will come about. While we would think ticket issues would have been resolved before an announcement date was set,things happen. I would think Mick T would be involved in the tour and am going to miss the blasting sax of my friend Mr. Keys

Posted by: 751st ()
Date: March 21, 2015 16:53

Yes these shows will at certain intervals leave most of us with heavy hearts as we remember Bobby Keys. Let's hope Denson will do Bobby's parts justice while adding a little of his own flavor. For me Bobby's passing is as huge a loss as the band has ever felt. Dedicate the Texas show to Bobby.

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: March 21, 2015 17:00

I was thinking, for the setlists for the tour, I hope Keef does "Can't be Seen" sometimes...it's an awesome song, IMO.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 21, 2015 17:03

751st
Yes these shows will at certain intervals leave most of us with heavy hearts as we remember Bobby Keys. Let's hope Denson will do Bobby's parts justice while adding a little of his own flavor. For me Bobby's passing is as huge a loss as the band has ever felt. Dedicate the Texas show to Bobby.

This.

Dedicate the tour to Bobby.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: March 21, 2015 17:13

If the announcement is on march 31st it´s very close to april 1st Fools Day I hope people will not believe it´s a joke cool smileysmoking smiley

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: March 21, 2015 17:14

MisterDDDD
751st

This.

Dedicate the tour to Bobby.
In 2014 I watched him and I knew how lucky I was to see him play. I give total credit to the band on this for bringing him along for us. He must have had some dreadful times on the road being so ill but he showed every night until he couldn't. Bobby is the star of both "Exile" and "Sticky", keeping on topic, we all know this 2015 tour will be for him.

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: March 21, 2015 17:18

Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer:

smoking smiley

Good to hear!
Yeah who knows they'll do Rogers Centre after all.

Posted by: 751st ()
Date: March 21, 2015 17:40

I'm totally down for dedicating the tour to Bobby as a matter of fact I think I'll toast me first drink of the day for each show to Bobby. Here Here.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: March 21, 2015 17:44

Have you entered yet?
[twitter.com]

new video (15s only, but full of announcements)

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: March 21, 2015 18:27

Bobby will be missed always but I know he'll be smiling down at it all!

Posted by: Summergirl ()
Date: March 21, 2015 18:52

stones2000
Thank you bv! I'm really crossing my fingers for Seattle or SLC..hugely appreciate your updates!

Hoping for Seattle too!!!!!
I too, want to thank you, BV for all the information you provide and attempting to keep the frenzie to a minimum. Hoping to meet you in San Diego.

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: March 21, 2015 20:21

751st
YES!!!thumbs up Bobby Keys!smileys with beer

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: March 21, 2015 20:28

Keefy
751st
YES!!!thumbs up Bobby Keys!smileys with beer
And Ian McLagan, Let Mac not be forgotten...Pint of Guinness in Macs honorsmileys with beer

Posted by: triggersucs ()
Date: March 21, 2015 02:46

Any New York City area dates???

Re: 2015
Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: March 21, 2015 03:14

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-28 15:05 by camper88.

Posted by: JimmyTheSaint ()
Date: March 21, 2015 21:16

Cocaine Eyes
Yeah, I hear ya, Palais Royale. (Now that was a superb small gig!). I have no desire to cross over to Buffalo again. I did so in 1978 and 1980 but those circumstances were different, weren't they?

smoking smiley

As someone who has attended dozens of shows in both locales, and speaking as a proud Canadian, I don't understand how anyone could favour the Toronto concert experience over the same experience in Buffalo.

The only thing Toronto's got on Buffalo when it comes to concerts is nicer and cleaner streets and hotels. And that ain't rock n' roll.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-21 21:17 by JimmyTheSaint.

Date: March 21, 2015 21:25

stones2000
I was thinking, for the setlists for the tour, I hope Keef does "Can't be Seen" sometimes...it's an awesome song, IMO.

Very unlikely. smoking smiley

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 21, 2015 21:25

bv
This is the TOUR 2015 page. May be some posts here are OFF TOPIC?

...Not 'maybe'; I'd say MOST DEFINITELY.

And the same goes for the "Ronnie at the Roundhouse..." (Or wherever it was) thread; which has turned into 'We Want More Mick Taylor' banter amazingly (although not really unexpectedly) quick. Wasn't there a thread especially for these people?!? Since they made their point - approx. in 1976, and continiously ever since - they've done nothing more then repeat themselves over & over & over again. I should not be reading "screw the stones" in a thread about Ronnie Wood playing somewhere recently. I consider that (together with turning blue in someone else's bathroom off course) the height of Bad Manners...

Moderator should something about that.

EDIT: Hey... Guess what?! I'm off topic TOO!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-21 21:32 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 21, 2015 21:30

stones2000

+1

And those 'Pavarichards' lead vocals... áááááh.... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: March 21, 2015 21:35

JimmyTheSaint
Cocaine Eyes

smoking smiley

As someone who has attended dozens of shows in both locales, and speaking as a proud Canadian, I don't understand how anyone could favour the Toronto concert experience over the same experience in Buffalo.

The only thing Toronto's got on Buffalo when it comes to concerts is nicer and cleaner streets and hotels. And that ain't rock n' roll.

Personally, all I know is that if they did a show in Toronto I could go home to my own bed at night, and I can't do that in Buffalo. Also, Stones Place.

Date: March 21, 2015 21:41

JimmyTheSaint
Cocaine Eyes

smoking smiley

Well, they do MANY small gigs in TORONTO, not Buffalo. I prefer the small gigs and I've been to all of them in Toronto since RPM in 1994. I prefer my own bed in Toronto. It's a hassle crossing the border.And rehearsals in Toronto are a lot of fun.

smoking smiley

ETA: Toronto has Jerry Stone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-21 21:42 by Cocaine Eyes.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 21, 2015 21:57

JimmyTheSaint
Cocaine Eyes

smoking smiley

Could be the reason why they filmed the Streets Of Love video in Ottawa.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...132133134135136137138139140141142...LastNext
Current Page: 137 of 168

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2152
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home