Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 168
Re: The Rolling Stones live in 2015
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: December 28, 2014 18:00

Well, would be great to see them again.
Really enjoyed the great great show in Stockholm.

the band is on fire..

Many many years in them, they have.

Everybody have a healthy and good 2015 anyway !!

jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-28 18:02 by corriecas.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: December 29, 2014 01:55

I can still see another Stones Australia/New Zealand tour in the future yea smoking smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: December 29, 2014 06:59

colonial
I can still see another Stones Australia/New Zealand tour in the future yea smoking smiley

I'd love it, but I doubt it. I am in the camp of those who believe their true touring days are almost behind them and that they will then just do series of one off special gigs or residencies. And I don't see either of those two categories as likely all the way down here in Australia.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-29 10:17 by bitusa2012.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 29, 2014 12:16

bitusa2012
colonial

I'd love it, but I doubt it. I am in the camp of those who believe their true touring days are almost behind them and that they will then just do series of one off special gigs or residencies. And I don't see either of those two categories as likely all the way down here in Australia.

Would have to agree with that, I think that part of the world has seen the last of this great band sad smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: December 29, 2014 18:55

If they decide touring with this format (12-15 show x leg and 2/3 months of relax) they could continue for other 7-8 years at least...It would be nice if they will make the next tour with an album of new stuff with 3/4 new songs to perform on stage!

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: December 29, 2014 19:57

mailexile67
If they decide touring with this format (12-15 show x leg and 2/3 months of relax) they could continue for other 7-8 years at least...It would be nice if they will make the next tour with an album of new stuff with 3/4 new songs to perform on stage!
smileys with beer

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: December 29, 2014 20:31

I think next year is Keith's last shot but I might be wrong .....

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: December 29, 2014 22:53

EJM
You are wrong, Keef is a human machine - he could have died in the 70s or 80s at any time, but the dead was afraid of him. grinning smiley And now he looks old, but he's clean and healthy. i agree that sometimes he looks a bit tired, but when he runs out on stage to the first bars of JJF, you can see how fit he still is. But of course, it could happen everything and we are not able to look in the future.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 30, 2014 01:04

StonedRambler
EJM
You are wrong, Keef is a human machine - he could have died in the 70s or 80s at any time, but the dead was afraid of him. grinning smiley And now he looks old, but he's clean and healthy. i agree that sometimes he looks a bit tired, but when he runs out on stage to the first bars of JJF, you can see how fit he still is. But of course, it could happen everything and we are not able to look in the future.

You know, they are my parents age and yet even after all the decades of hard living, drugs, drink, no sleep, smoking, they are fitter than my parents.

It might be because they aren't couch potatoes!

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: December 30, 2014 04:26

desertblues68
OMG! What a beatiful dream I had! I was standing in a bar full of Stones t-shirts in London wearing a brand new black 78 American tour t-shirt. We were waiting for security to open the gates. The concert was taking place in a park on the London Embankment (strangely a very built up area). Anyway it was sold out 79,000 and then we were in and they were playing Sweet Virginia!hot smiley It was the Summer of 2015!

i dreamed that i was a moose.

Posted by: banditpanda ()
Date: December 30, 2014 05:31

Next life pally ! Lol

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: December 30, 2014 10:03

treaclefingers
StonedRambler
EJM

You know, they are my parents age and yet even after all the decades of hard living, drugs, drink, no sleep, smoking, they are fitter than my parents.

I'm thinking about Keith's hands too....

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: December 31, 2014 00:12

EJM
treaclefingers
StonedRambler
EJM

I'm thinking about Keith's hands too....
That's right. I can't really assess the situation but I don't think that it became much worse over the last years. On the Bigger Band Tour I wondered often if he should carry on but now he doesn't seem to have much problems.

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: December 31, 2014 00:55

Keef of 2014 On Fire is better than Keef of 2007 ABB Tour!

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 31, 2014 01:08

Naturalust
Niek
So glad to hear from them! Bring a little joy in these sad times.

(lost my sister at age 50 last week. She was so sad that she will never know the end of the Stonesstory, how, where and when)

Hoping so much that they will play again in 2015.

Sorry about your loss Niek. Sending love and healing thoughts your way. She's got some pretty good company on the other side.

peace

The same from France, Niek .

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 31, 2014 01:12

paulywaul
Cristiano Radtke
RollingSebas
Just received a message from a Brazilian friend.
A Brazilian radio program in Florianopolis told her today information about a Rolling Stones tour in november 2015.

Nov 10 Porto Alegre
Nov 14 Rio de Janeiro, Maracana stadium.
Nov 18 & 20 Sao Paulo

There will be a 5th concert, date unknown, in Recife or Belo Horizonte.

Searched the net for more info and found this website:
[www.rockgaucho.com.br]

This is the original article:

[oglobo.globo.com]

Sounds f f f f f f f f f***ing fab & far out & funky & generally all thangs beginning with F, Ill be there !! hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

Argentina ? No ?

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: December 31, 2014 01:15

it is almost the end of the year, and , for what i read, at the end of all, nobody here knows nothing, beside some strong rumours about las vegas.
that's it
chi vivrà vedrà

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 31, 2014 04:03

Maybe we could get some news next month when people get back to work after the Christmas break.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: December 31, 2014 08:44

treaclefingers
StonedRambler
EJM

Remember that longevity can be attributed to heredity and lifestyle. Both Mick and Keith's parents lived very long lives, I believe late 80's and early 90's. They are from very strong stock.

What will 2015 bring us, regarding the Stones
Date: December 31, 2014 12:52

First of all,i wish you all a very good,healthy and lucky 2015 for yourself and your loved ones.

What will happen, Stones referred.....

Sticky Fingers re-issue, Keef solo album, new Vaults releases,.....

Some Stones shows in North and South America maybe..

really hope they will do some shows in London, as i cant afford to go to the Americas.

Anyway, 2014 was a very good Stones year.

Lets hope they will give us more and right now i am listening to Tallahassie Lassie.

Great Great

One Love for all.

jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-31 12:53 by corriecas.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 31, 2014 13:14

In a way, they are more active touring now. Between 1983 and 1993 they only did one tour, the Steel Wheel/Urban Jungle tour. Since 2012 they have toured every year...

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: December 31, 2014 13:35

mailexile67

By a country mile and thank goodness for that. I saw them in Paris in 2007 and Ronnie put in a double shift to cover him. The previous show, 3 days earlier in Frankfurt, was thought to be one of their worst ever and many feared the end for the band.

But hats off to Keith, he really has made the most unexpected and welcome of comebacks from that time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: December 31, 2014 13:38

gimmie one more shot Glimmers!

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: January 2, 2015 04:20

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL STONES FANS WORLD WIDE! AND HERE'S TO SOME AWESOME CONCERTS IN 2015 smiling smiley

Date: January 2, 2015 11:33

grzegorz67
mailexile67

By a country mile and thank goodness for that. I saw them in Paris in 2007 and Ronnie put in a double shift to cover him. The previous show, 3 days earlier in Frankfurt, was thought to be one of their worst ever and many feared the end for the band.

But hats off to Keith, he really has made the most unexpected and welcome of comebacks from that time.

+1

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: January 2, 2015 11:40

Stoneage
In a way, they are more active touring now. Between 1983 and 1993 they only did one tour, the Steel Wheel/Urban Jungle tour. Since 2012 they have toured every year...

Only reason for that is that Mick & Keith weren´t friends in the 80s.

Date: January 2, 2015 14:41

Wonder when there will be an announcement for the north and south american shows....

and for the Sticky Fingers re-issue and London shows for that matter also.

Jeroen

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: January 2, 2015 17:35

Hoping for an announcement soon as I've got spring and summer plans to make.. I don't wanna miss the Stones in Texas if they come..I'll be in Vegas and LA in July, would be nice to attend a date there if they have one...
I am waiting...I am waiting...

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: January 2, 2015 19:35

Keefy
Hoping for an announcement soon as I've got spring and summer plans to make.. I don't wanna miss the Stones in Texas if they come..I'll be in Vegas and LA in July, would be nice to attend a date there if they have one...
I am waiting...I am waiting...
Same here as friends and family have been asking about holidays and other events. smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-01-02 19:37 by desertblues68.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: January 2, 2015 20:10

If I'm not mistaken, the Rock in Rio *Vegas gig is scheduled to make their full line up announcement and ticket sales on Jan. 6th....

Booked airfare and room for the first weekend of it, really hoping for good news.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 168

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2030
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home