Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...158159160161162163164165166167168Next
Current Page: 163 of 168
Re: New info about the tour: TORONTO | Small gigs
Date: March 30, 2015 21:38

thumbs up

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: March 30, 2015 21:40

Okay CE you got your first thumbs up in this thread now go girl and spread your word!
smileys with beer

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: March 30, 2015 21:42

DandelionPowderman
thumbs up

I second the thumbs up!

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: March 30, 2015 21:44

Massey Hall WILL BE ANNOUNCED but much later. (As I always add - God willing for good health, no SNAFU's).

I'd be looking at JULY, 2015 if I were a fan! tongue sticking out smiley (Jagger's birthday??)

More to come........

smoking smiley

Ooooopsy, and IF they do a warm-up gig......you people in LA and area will be very happy fans.

Enjoy.....

More to come.......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-30 21:46 by Cocaine Eyes.

Date: March 30, 2015 21:49

Reporting live from Toronto: thank you CE and I'm sure she'll keep us posted on a need to know basis!
grinning smiley

Date: March 30, 2015 21:53

Someone was asking somewhere (it got moved and I don't have the time to read 3 million pages) WHEN is the announcement on Toronto's Q107.

From what I gather from the Mighty Q, the announcement will be on The John Derringer Show. That's from 5:30 am - 10:00 am daily. As I said long ago, the announcement will be on 31st March.

So, listen to Derringer tomorrow.

smoking smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: March 30, 2015 21:59

Cocaine Eyes
Someone was asking somewhere (it got moved and I don't have the time to read 3 million pages) WHEN is the announcement on Toronto's Q107.

From what I gather from the Mighty Q, the announcement will be on The John Derringer Show. That's from 5:30 am - 10:00 am daily. As I said long ago, the announcement will be on 31st March.

So, listen to Derringer tomorrow.

smoking smiley

That was me, thanks for the answer. Q107 is the only radio station I can listen to via website. smiling smiley

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: March 30, 2015 22:07

Hey cocaine eyes, are you from Toronto?

I live in the city and listen to Derringer every morning. Looking forward to the announcement tomorrow!

Re: The Rolling Stones live in 2015
Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: March 30, 2015 22:22

Cocaine Eyes, Dreamer...you just made my day!

Date: March 30, 2015 22:29

bengigan

I live in the city and listen to Derringer every morning. Looking forward to the announcement tomorrow!

Yes, I'm here and surrounded by potholes! (Torontonians will get that one).

To Dreamer:

See what I mean.confused smiley

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: March 30, 2015 22:30

Regarding the Sticky Fingers special i hope they do it a bit later during the tour since they usually need a couple of shows to shake the rust off so can we get the best possible DVD/BlueRay. Maybe warm up gigs in LA and Sticky Fingers shows at Massey Hall?

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: March 30, 2015 22:34

Cocaine Eyes

To Dreamer:

I work downtown on adelaide and the potholes are out of control

Date: March 30, 2015 22:35

Cocaine Eyes
bengigan

To Dreamer:

Yeah...I guess he couldn't handle we got more views than his thread about the ticket and travel advice confused smiley

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: March 30, 2015 22:37

Hound Dog
Crossing my fingers for a show in Denver on the 27th. Just looked and the stadium in Seattle is already booked for a concert on the 27th and there is nothing booked for a big chunk of days around the 27th for Mile High Stadium.

There's more than one stadium in Seattle, in fact there are 3. And the one I last heard rumored was Husky Stadium. Really hoping that happens!

Date: March 30, 2015 22:38

Dreamer
More info very soon...

See what I mean? At least your attempt was merged with the 9 million pages; mine was totally deleted.

I have INFO about Massey Hall - how to get "tickets" etc. But really, this is BV's site and he's going to delete/merge info so it's unfindable.

Let's just hope BV has Massey Hall info and is kind enough to pass it on..... he surely does NOT have the info right at this moment. Too bad really....confused smiley

CE smoking smiley

Date: March 30, 2015 22:40

Wow Wee

The most important thing to me is when tickets go on sale.

Are we expecting the pre sale tomorrow?

Can someone / anyone tell me what is expected?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-30 22:43 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: March 30, 2015 22:51

Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer
More info very soon...

See what I mean? At least your attempt was merged with the 9 million pages; mine was totally deleted.

I have INFO about Massey Hall - how to get "tickets" etc. But really, this is BV's site and he's going to delete/merge info so it's unfindable.

Let's just hope BV has Massey Hall info and is kind enough to pass it on..... he surely does NOT have the info right at this moment. Too bad really....confused smiley

CE smoking smiley

Please just pass on the info if you have it, those that want it will have no trouble finding it, even if it is buried. We appreciate all rumors and insights here, whether they come from twoweekwonders, bv or whomever. It's all about the quality information, not necessarily who posts it. Thanks in advance. smoking smiley

peace

Date: March 30, 2015 22:51

Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer
More info very soon...

CE smoking smiley

Yeah...I guess it's not about the info but about controlling it.

Posted by: Boognish ()
Date: March 30, 2015 22:54

It's interesting that for almost every date they'll be playing large stadiums but for Toronto, it's a smaller venue. Is it because they've never played Massey Hall before?

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 30, 2015 22:55

Can't imagine that it will be diffucult at all getting tickets for these stadium shows. Actually i think they will be having a hard time selling out these stadiums.

Date: March 30, 2015 22:56

Naturalust
Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer
More info very soon...

CE smoking smiley

Please just pass on the info if you have it, those that want it will have no trouble finding it, even if it is buried. We appreciate all rumors and insights here, whether they come from twoweekwonders, bv or whomever. It's all about the quality information, not necessarily who posts it. Thanks in advance. smoking smiley

peace

+1

Date: March 30, 2015 23:00

Boognish
It's interesting that for almost every date they'll be playing large stadiums but for Toronto, it's a smaller venue. Is it because they've never played Massey Hall before?

The Rolling Stones have never played Massey Hall but Keith has played there with the X-Pensive Winos; Charlie has played there with his Jazz Band. So, let's just say that key members of the band have clearly tested the venue.

smoking smiley

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: March 30, 2015 23:15

Cocaine Eyes
Boognish

The Rolling Stones have never played Massey Hall but Keith has played there with the X-Pensive Winos; Charlie has played there with his Jazz Band. So, let's just say that key members of the band have clearly tested the venue.

smoking smiley

This does seem very odd but the taping sounds reasonable. But then why Toronto?

Posted by: tauk ()
Date: March 30, 2015 23:25

liddas
Since we are killing time waiting for the announcement, my only experience at the MSG was in 2003. No general admission at the time, and VERY hard to move around.

I had nosebleeds, but was able to sneak into the floor area while Ryan Adams was playing to an empty arena. I was kicked out, and every time that I tried to get closer I got caught.

It didn't help that I was dressed all in white and I was carrying an inflated Stones yellow airship under my arm ..]

LOL Hilarious posts like that enable me to keep my bleary eyes reading every post here. Well you can at least say you gave it your best try...that's the good ol' American spirit! (assuming you're from the US?) smiling smiley

Thanks to your story I'll be sure to paint myself all black if I ever want to try self-upgrading to a better view.

C

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-31 04:14 by tauk.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 30, 2015 23:35

Dreamer
More info very soon...

New info about the tour: TORONTO | Small gigs

More info very soon..

confused smiley ....... it's a nothing thread, a bit like a typical advert, suck 'you' in and give you nothing.....

Why didn't you just wait until you have the info ready tp post?....I'm not surprised it got trashed...

He's obviously confident about his info threads but not so much yours..

BV's email box......have you heard about these Toronto shows bv? when? how? where? why? ..............and on and on..........delete, delete, delete.........

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-30 23:36 by EddieByword.

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: March 30, 2015 23:40

Cocaine Eyes
Massey Hall WILL BE ANNOUNCED but much later. (As I always add - God willing for good health, no SNAFU's).

I'd be looking at JULY, 2015 if I were a fan! tongue sticking out smiley (Jagger's birthday??)

More to come........

smoking smiley

Ooooopsy, and IF they do a warm-up gig......you people in LA and area will be very happy fans.

Enjoy.....

More to come.......

Thank you CE

Love my NY recording from Massey Hall...

BTW:

Massey hall : MJ birthday means 2-3X NYC area the week before? Affirm?

the greatest rock and roll band in the world - definitely

Date: March 30, 2015 23:40

EddieByword
Dreamer
More info very soon...

More info very soon..

confused smiley ....... it's a nothing thread, a bit like a typical advert, suck 'you' in and give you nothing.....

Why didn't you just wait until you have the info ready tp post?....I'm not surprised it got trashed...

BV's email box......have you heard about these Toronto shows bv? when? how? where? why? ..............and on and on..........delete, delete, delete.........

He obviously won't make a thread about a show before he has more than one (or even two) good source(s).

Date: March 30, 2015 23:41

EddieByword
Dreamer
More info very soon...

More info very soon..

I was opening a thread for Cocaine Eyes since her previous thread with info about the gig disappeared. If you have a problem with unofficial news and rumours about the RS maybe you should try visiting other forums and sites?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 30, 2015 23:42

DandelionPowderman
EddieByword
Dreamer
More info very soon...

More info very soon..

He obviously won't make a thread about a show before he has more than one (or even two) good source(s).

Exactly......

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: March 30, 2015 23:46

EddieByword
Dreamer
More info very soon...

More info very soon..

He apparently created the thread as an outlet for Cocaine Eyes to post her information but it looks like she's going to keep it to herself. I would make a request that she at least email it to bv so he can post it. As it is it's like sitting down for dinner with a box of Froot Loops, kinda smells and tastes good but not much substance...eat the whole box, still hungry.

peace

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...158159160161162163164165166167168Next
Current Page: 163 of 168

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1960
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home