Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...101102103104105106107108109110111...LastNext
Current Page: 106 of 168
Re: The Rolling Stones live in 2015
Posted by: Woz ()
Date: March 17, 2015 21:23

I just hope the "Stadium" set list is SF oriented and not the same list we saw from 2012-2014!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-17 22:39 by Woz.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: March 17, 2015 21:58

forsure
this is what ticketmaster says about amex pre-sale:

Get advance seats!
Click American Express® Card Member Presale under Ticket Type
Select number of tickets and price & section (if applicable)
Click Find Tickets

Prefer Preferred Seating? Right this way!

Click American Express® Preferred Seating under Ticket Type, or Got an Offer Code? under QTY.

Enter the 10-digit customer service number on the back of your Card

Click Find Tickets
Pay with your American Express® Card.

Who's Eligible?

All Card Members can enjoy American Express® Card Member Presales including Card Members from other countries outside of the US.

And certain Cards are eligible for American Express® Preferred Seating presales too. See if your Card is eligible.

This is great foresure, thank you!! Stonesnews site today states that we may need a prepaid credit card for the pre-sale. Correct me if I'm wrong but how can that be? Now your American Express needs to be a prepaid card?? This has to be wrong-em-boyo…..

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: March 17, 2015 22:14

Maindefender
forsure
this is what ticketmaster says about amex pre-sale:

Get advance seats!
Click American Express® Card Member Presale under Ticket Type
Select number of tickets and price & section (if applicable)
Click Find Tickets

Prefer Preferred Seating? Right this way!

Click American Express® Preferred Seating under Ticket Type, or Got an Offer Code? under QTY.

Click Find Tickets

Who's Eligible?

All Card Members can enjoy American Express® Card Member Presales including Card Members from other countries outside of the US.

And certain Cards are eligible for American Express® Preferred Seating presales too. See if your Card is eligible.

This is great foresure, thank you!! Stonesnews site today states that we may need a prepaid credit card for the pre-sale. Correct me if I'm wrong but how can that be? Now your American Express needs to be a prepaid card?? This has to be wrong-em-boyo…..

Thanks for the advice!

Re: Nokia shows
Date: March 17, 2015 22:15

My opinion...the second way...like that last surprise gig in LA...It might be first night for the lucky public and the second night for the press and the elite...then they will edit the film tyo show that schlubbs like us were there with Seth Rogan, johnny Depp, Anjolina Jolie, Kim Kardashien and Beyonce

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: March 17, 2015 22:15

The San Diego Billboard was put up today. Right off Interstate 5 North, near J Street exit, just south of downtown. Billboard is actually located in the back of a property right off 19th Street, right next to the east side of the freeway. I am having a hard time uploading the photo my friend took.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-17 22:42 by 2014Slayer.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: March 17, 2015 22:29

2014Slayer
The San Diego Billboard was put up today. Right off Interstate 5 North, near J Street exit. I would upload a photo if I could without having to open yet another account somewhere in the Cloud. Wish there was an easy way to upload like in FB.

It's down near Chula Vista?

Posted by: rltsurf ()
Date: March 17, 2015 22:29

My past experience with Amex pre sales was not user friendly on seat selections at all

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: March 17, 2015 22:32

Woz
I just hop the "Stadium" set list is SF oriented and not the same list we saw from 2012-2014!

I wouldn't hold your breath for that. THere wil be one or two changeups for sure, but with stadiums shows it's pretty much guaranteed to be a greatest hits set.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: March 17, 2015 22:33

rltsurf
My past experience with Amex pre sales was not user friendly on seat selections at all

Fleetwood Mac Bakersfield - on sale went right to the interactive map and there were Amex tickets in the front row, then they turned off the interactive map.

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: March 17, 2015 22:40

2014Slayer
The San Diego Billboard was put up today. Right off Interstate 5 North, near J Street exit. I would upload a photo if I could without having to open yet another account somewhere in the Cloud. Wish there was an easy way to upload like in FB.

It's down near Chula Vista?
No, near downtown, East Village. 19th & J Street. If you can get a photo, and upload it? I am having a hard time uploading my friend's photo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-17 22:49 by 2014Slayer.

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: March 17, 2015 22:50

stones2000

Click Find Tickets

Who's Eligible?

Could someone with a US AMEX card confirm that the pre-sale code for US ticketmaster is 8005253355 (this should be the US 0800 customer service phone no.).
Thanks!

Date: March 17, 2015 22:55

Wait do you have to have an American Amex card (as opposed to my Canadian card)? I can't find the 10 Digit number on the back

Posted by: cineplexed2 ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:06

the cust service # on my U.S. AM EX card is: 800-528-4800 (I can't confirm that this is the pre-sale code, but if it is indeed a Cust service #, this is an active one)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-17 23:09 by cineplexed2.

Posted by: longhorn14 ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:06

Not to take us off topic too much, but what do we know about plans beyond North America? I'd like to catch a show or two in NA, but also want to save some nickels for a South America show. Any thoughts from anyone?
thanks,
nathan

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:08

Which is better, preferred seating or advance seating? I prefer to get my ticket in advance so that it might be in the front row.

Date: March 17, 2015 23:09

San Diego billboard is up! Thanks, 2014Slayer! Photo by JBaskett.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-17 23:24 by GAFF.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:10

Dan
rltsurf

Fleetwood Mac Bakersfield - on sale went right to the interactive map and there were Amex tickets in the front row, then they turned off the interactive map.

In 2013 the Amex tickets were very expensive seats, located in very average locations. I received calls from every single person I knew saying they wanted to go with me to Chicago, and to help them get tickets. Once pricing was revealed, ALL of those contacts, including folks who had the money to burn, were so turned off that they said screw it. I took one look at the Amex locations and pricing and said screw it too. If it weren't for the "Lucky Dip" tickets, I wouldn't have been able to attend back in 2013.

Stadium pricing will help a ton...

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:14

Pretty sure I used AMEX pre-sale for London O2 (2nd show). I had a seat on the right side of the stage about 20 rows back. I was very happy with that seat.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:16

forsure
stones2000
treaclefingers
DAMN!

I just got an AMERICAN EXPRESS FRONT OF THE LINE email and I almost blew a gasket!

Here are the details:

Kelly Clarkson
With special guests Nick Jonas and Tyler Shaw

American Express® Cardmembers
can purchase tickets* to Kelly Clarkson before the general public between Tuesday, March 17 at 10am and Thursday, March 19 at 10pm.

Needless to say I was able to calm myself. Nick Jonas though...wow!

Oh I got that too. Maybe there'll be the same thing for the Stones

and what does it say to use it? Do they give you a password, or do you use your account #s? I have a Macy's american xpress and get no such emails

For AMEX, I usually don't get a password, or if I do, it would be something cryptic and obvious like STONES or SATISFACTION.

But normally no password. I have a ticketmaster account already, which I recommend setting up if you don't and having your card info all entered so if they start selling presales, your several steps ahead.

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:18

cineplexed2
the cust service # on my U.S. AM EX card is: 800-528-4800 (I can't confirm that this is the pre-sale code, but if it is indeed a Cust service #, this is an active one)

Thanks for posting this!

Posted by: Summergirl ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:26

Hey sdstonesguy....
If you and others from SB are headed to San Diego, it would be fun to meet up before the concert. We are staying at the San Diego Marriott at the marina on West Harbor Drive...rolling in on Saturday afternoon.

Date: March 17, 2015 23:35

Summergirl
Hey sdstonesguy....
If you and others from SB are headed to San Diego, it would be fun to meet up before the concert. We are staying at the San Diego Marriott at the marina on West Harbor Drive...rolling in on Saturday afternoon.

Perhaps we can set up a joint IORR/Shidoobee gathering in the Gas Lamp!

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:36

Summergirl
Hey sdstonesguy....

Sounds like good times, but I lived in SD for 10 years & am hoping to catch up with many old friends. I'll likely be tied up...but of course a gathering near the stadium pre show would be nice (Tivoli anyone?).

I am guessing preferred is better than advance?

Posted by: Summergirl ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:39

GAFF
Summergirl
Hey sdstonesguy....

Perhaps we can set up a joint IORR/Shidoobee gathering in the Gas Lamp!

Sounds great! Looking forward to it!

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:55

stones2000
Wait do you have to have an American Amex card (as opposed to my Canadian card)? I can't find the 10 Digit number on the back

the u.s. ticketmaster site says:

Who's Eligible?

The number on mine (which is macys/amex) is 877-204-7996 and says its good for both US and Canada. Whether it works or not...got me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-17 23:58 by forsure.

Posted by: jcooz ()
Date: March 17, 2015 23:55

I don't know Doom & Gloom, but I've seen 'em every tour since 72, and they will indeed sell out the Midwest stadiums. Columbus is the midway point between Cleveland and Cincinnatti. Plus gas is under$2 today.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 18, 2015 00:01

Did somebody say San Diego Meet-up?

As far as hotels, I will do cheap (like Mission Valley), but hang out perhaps before the show in the Gaslamp District

Date: March 18, 2015 00:04

forsure
stones2000

the u.s. ticketmaster site says:

Who's Eligible?

The number on mine (which is macys/amex) is 877-204-7996 and says its good for both US and Canada. Whether it works or not...got me

Ok. Thanks! Worst case scenario I'll just have to use the general ticket sales, if my Amex won't work.

Posted by: thomas guitar ()
Date: March 18, 2015 00:12

The question is if they will play the Sticky Fingers album on the whole Tour?

Let´s hope for folks

Re: Nokia shows
Posted by: Plink ()
Date: March 18, 2015 00:13

BluzDude
donvis
...Does anyone think the Nokia Sticky Fingers Shows will have tickets for sale to the public...

...It may depend on which Nokia venue they use. The large one holds 7100 and the small one holds 2300, maybe less with all their equipment...

I've been following this thread diligently, but the assumption that the small Sticky Fingers LA area gig(s?) will be held at one of the Nokia venues mentioned above is news to me. Will someone please cite the source of this info?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...101102103104105106107108109110111...LastNext
Current Page: 106 of 168

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1930
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home