Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6364656667686970717273...LastNext
Current Page: 68 of 168
Re: The Rolling Stones live in 2015
Date: March 11, 2015 20:51

Holy Moly!!

If they do Nashville, Kansas City and a Texas show I can do three shows!

Shhhhaaaaadddoooooobbbbbiiiieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: March 11, 2015 20:56

stones2000
roundnround
The Stones will rehearse in LA but will not play a gig there. The warm up show will be in San Diego on May 20. They will also play Nashville, Orlando, Kansas City, and Quebec among other places...

How do you know?

If they really do San Diego on May 20th, the show can't be at Petco Park: the Padres play the Cubs at home that day.

Posted by: montreal1 ()
Date: March 11, 2015 20:57

Does AEG will be the promoter ?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: March 11, 2015 21:00

stoneslib
stones2000
roundnround
The Stones will rehearse in LA but will not play a gig there. The warm up show will be in San Diego on May 20. They will also play Nashville, Orlando, Kansas City, and Quebec among other places...

How do you know?

If they really do San Diego on May 20th, the show can't be at Petco Park: the Padres play the Cubs at home that day.

If it's a warm-up show they could play in a club, like the Paris show at Le Trabendo in 2012.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: March 11, 2015 21:25

bv
More Hot Rocks
Toronto is the North American home of the Stones!!!! Not NYC. Love it. I live in Buffalo, NY. 2 hours away from Toronto!! Never been to NYC and never will.

You don't need to travel this year. See you in Buffalo.

Really. thanks bv I was hoping for adate there is it the old rich stadium which I was there in 81. I plan to catch them 3 times, 2 in west and once in east.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 11, 2015 21:26

Has anyone read this .......... ?

[www.buffalonews.com]

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: March 11, 2015 21:28

Just to help seperate fact from rumor, which shows have bv actually confirmed? Hasn't he only confirmed a handful, maybe half of the shows max?

Date: March 11, 2015 21:29

BV

Spill the dates.. The tour rumors are now all over the internet and being reported by lots of news stations etc!!!!!

WHEN THE WHIP COMES DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: ohotos ()
Date: March 11, 2015 21:30

I can't stand the anticipation anymore... looks like I will miss out if they come to Quebec on July 18 or 19th as I already have work committments on those dates. sad smiley

Well, maybe I can drive down to Buffalo instead!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 11, 2015 21:38

stones2000
Just to help seperate fact from rumor, which shows have bv actually confirmed? Hasn't he only confirmed a handful, maybe half of the shows max?

Some type of kick-off in LA
(most think show..Hollywood Bowl,some speculate Kimmel)

ONLY confirmed (by bv) show city/states to date:
San Diego (5/24 date per stonesdoug)
Pittsburgh
Morrison
Indiana
Buffalo

Confirmed by Other sources (on shidobee)
Milwaukee (jun 23ish due to leak from venue where Lisa was scheduled)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-11 22:03 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: March 11, 2015 21:44

MisterDDDD
Confirmed by Other sources (stonesdoug)
Milwaukee (jun 23)

Stonesdoug confirmed San Diego 5/24.

[shidoobeewithstonesdoug.yuku.com]

That Milwaukee date was posted by someone else.

[shidoobeewithstonesdoug.yuku.com]

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: March 11, 2015 21:50

kahoosier
For what its worth, I believe they will keep us hanging on until some time in April. 6 Weeks before the first public show. Now by my claculation that makes it near 15 April, the US tax due date. I cannot imagine the Stones( or anyone) asking the American Populace to buy expensive tickets on tax date...so 17 April, which is also my birthday, yep that is what is going to happen.

Lose your dreams
And you will lose your mind.

Or maybe the other way around >grinning smiley<

Oh, I REALLY hope you're wrong with that belief!! I'll be out of the country for half of April, that would create a big problem ticketwise.

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: mattbel ()
Date: March 11, 2015 21:59

Here's the Post Gazette article stating a June 20th Pittsburgh date at Heinz Field.

[www.post-gazette.com]

Date: March 11, 2015 22:04

Does anyone have any ideas/speculations for where they might play for the Canadian dates? Maybe Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver. Among the largest in Canada

Posted by: dhinkle555 ()
Date: March 11, 2015 22:05

Interesting that the Stones would play in Indianapolis. Haven't played here since August 1994, Voodoo Lounge Tour, when the show at the old Hoosier Dome didn't sell out. Supposedly, the band said they would not play in Indianapolis again.

Posted by: Dan ()

stones2000
Does anyone have any ideas/speculations for where they might play for the Canadian dates? Maybe Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver. Among the largest in Canada

Yes. It's been speculated over and over again.

Posted by: Naturalust ()

mattbel
Here's the Post Gazette article stating a June 20th Pittsburgh date at Heinz Field.

[www.post-gazette.com]

Amazing people are quoting songmango.com when it appears the original information is coming from none other than IORR.

peace

Date: March 11, 2015 22:10

dhinkle555
Interesting that the Stones would play in Indianapolis. Haven't played here since August 1994, Voodoo Lounge Tour, when the show at the old Hoosier Dome didn't sell out. Supposedly, the band said they would not play in Indianapolis again.

Indianapolis (speedway) is speculation.

Indiana is however (bv) confirmed.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 11, 2015 22:14

bye bye johnny

...what does he know?
(although I hope he's right)

Date: March 11, 2015 22:19

I heard the sole Canadian date is going to be Essar Centre in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 11, 2015 22:20

stones2000

Does anyone have any ideas/speculations for where they might play for the Canadian dates?

This Post says in the area of Quebec: [www.iorr.org] .

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: March 11, 2015 22:24

BluzDude
bye bye johnny

...what does he know?

Who knows? That was just a response to the post that said he "confirmed" Milwaukee. He didn't.

Date: March 11, 2015 22:35

"Who knows? That was just a response to the post that said he "confirmed" Milwaukee. He didn't.[/quote]
Thanks for that,and it's corrected." -

Although the relevant part was cities confirmed by bv.
With the one exception of Milwaukee.. confirmed by ____.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-11 22:35 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 11, 2015 22:35

Dan

I heard the sole Canadian date is going to be Essar Centre in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.

A city with only 75000 inhabitants: [en.wikipedia.org] confused smiley

Date: March 11, 2015 22:37

Irix
Dan

A city with only 75000 inhabitants: [en.wikipedia.org] confused smiley

Plus the arena only holds about 5000. That's tiny for a stones show. But maybe, just seems unlikely

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: March 11, 2015 23:00

dhinkle555

Supposedly the same thing was speculated about in Buffalo when they did not come close to a sellout in 1997, but seems to be coming back.

Posted by: tweedamp3 ()
Date: March 11, 2015 23:22

For what its worth, I know one of the more well known DJ personalities here in Indianapolis. According to this person they are playing Indianapolis Motor Speedway July 4th.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 11, 2015 23:23

babyblue
bv
More Hot Rocks
Toronto is the North American home of the Stones!!!! Not NYC. Love it. I live in Buffalo, NY. 2 hours away from Toronto!! Never been to NYC and never will.

Really. thanks bv I was hoping for adate there is it the old rich stadium which I was there in 81. I plan to catch them 3 times, 2 in west and once in east.

Mark Saturday July 11 in your calendar. Check out what venues are ready on that date, put some extra beer in the cooler and ask your friends to be ready. It will be the day of the year for Stones fans in the area. And remember, dates may change at all times, don't allocate money on flights or hotels, keep your plans flexible, but don't go to Cancun or Nassau that week-end.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Steinschlag ()
Date: March 11, 2015 23:28

bv
babyblue
bv
More Hot Rocks

Mark Saturday July 11 in your calendar. Check out what venues are ready on that date, put some extra beer in the cooler and ask your friends to be ready. It will be the day of the year for Stones fans in the area. And remember, dates may change at all times, don't allocate money on flights or hotels, keep your plans flexible, but don't go to Cancun or Nassau that week-end.

I already did mark that day - it`s my birthday smileys with beer

I can`t wait to celebrate at a Stones show..... wherever that may be thumbs up

------------------------------------------
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-11 23:29 by Steinschlag.

Date: March 11, 2015 23:32

As far as unusual amphitheatres go, they are going to play the Sant a Barbara County Bowl at the end of May.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6364656667686970717273...LastNext
Current Page: 68 of 168

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1920
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home