Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
A thank you note to BV
Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: November 21, 2014 23:10

Dear BV,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for everything you’ve done to help all of us enjoy The Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World, especially when they’re on tour. Over the years, the band and other sites have figured out how to share these experiences, but the IORR site has brought me a ton of enjoyment over the years and I wanted to be sure to tell you how much I appreciate all that you’ve done to enhance my experience as a raving fan of the Rolling Stones.

I’ve seen the band 25 times going back to 1969. And I’ve been following them on this site since 1999. I can’t tell you how much enjoyment I’ve gotten from the pictures, videos, reports and commentary from you and everyone who posts on the site. Every time the boys play a show, in a small way I get to share it, thanks to you and the community of Stones fans you’ve brought together.

We’ll probably never meet in person, but please know that there’s a whole of us who have really enjoyed visiting this site, especially during tours.

Will tomorrow’s show be “the last time?” I certainly hope not, but no matter what, I’ll be following it song by song on your site, blasting the tunes through my headphones with a shit eating grin on my face.

So thank you Bjornulf for enhancing my experience as a Stones fan. Be well and get home safely.

I sure hope that magic carpet ride of Stones Tours goes on for years to come. You can't count on much in this crazy world, but if there's a Stones concert, I know that you and your site will be there to bring it to me... if I can't be there myself.

Re: A thank you note to BV
Posted by: Papo ()
Date: November 22, 2014 00:10

Couldn't have said it better!
A big Thank You to BV (and all others who contribute and make this a place worth visiting!)

Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: November 22, 2014 00:23

A sincere thank you BV for your absolute dedication to the Greatest Rock'n'Roll Band in the World!

smoking smiley

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 22, 2014 00:39

BV is the man.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: November 22, 2014 00:40

Thanks & praises, BV!

Posted by: VoodooAllie ()
Date: November 22, 2014 00:44

Thanks for the awesome photos you post from every concert!

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: November 22, 2014 00:48

with sssoul
Thanks & praises, BV!
thumbs up

Posted by: shakedown ()
Date: November 22, 2014 00:59

The photos and report and this fantastic site are incredibly appreciated - thank you

Enjoy the last show of the 2014 tour BV

Peace

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 22, 2014 01:14

+1 - It goes without saying that bv's been a fabulous "enabler" four our love of the Stones but saying it can't hurt, hope we meet again ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: whirlegreg ()
Date: November 22, 2014 01:41

I concur!!
BV is and has been our Supreme Stones Tour Guide!
It is very much appreciated and this is one of a few sites I visit EVERY DAY!
Thanks for taking us along with you!
Bravo and a Standing O for you!!
This is the next best thing to being there!
Thank You Thank You!

message to B.V. !
Posted by: DECCA61 ()
Date: November 21, 2014 19:47

Bjornulf Vik i like to thank you for all your great and amazing front row pictures, stories and updates for the last months during the tour of 2014.

i hope you have a great "Final" show down under and a save trip back home

Richard DECCA61

Re: message to B.V. !
Posted by: mariano ()
Date: November 21, 2014 21:18

Yes, thank you very much,
this site is the best ..

Date: November 21, 2014 21:46

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: November 21, 2014 21:51

yes,thank you for everything.it was so fun to be at home or at work and follow the tour from the rehearsals to the show and everything in between.
there is simply not one other place to get the kind of coverage of the rolling stones you see on iorr.the official site and the other fansites are not even in the same league.

i even found myself checking in on my phone during the day."lets see with the time change,and its morning here so they should be hitting the stage about..."

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: November 21, 2014 22:05

Yes...Thank You for ALL you do/did....I really liked keeping up ....

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: November 21, 2014 22:14

Thanks for all Bjornulf!
Have a great Auckland concert!!!

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 21, 2014 22:42

Yeah........... thank you BV for not inviting me to go down under.................grinning smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 21, 2014 23:03

ROCKMAN

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: November 22, 2014 03:00

I'd like to sign this thank you card also. I've enjoyed IORR for many years and haven't found any that measure up to it. Great mix of people here who express their love of the greatest rock and roll band as much as I do. Sometimes there are disagreements, some bashing for a comment and even some that get picky about grammar but it's one big family to me. So yes, thank you Bjornulf Vik for bring us all together from every corner of the world and keeping this thing running for so many years.

Posted by: jammingedward ()
Date: November 22, 2014 03:24

I would like to chime in with a big hearty Aussie 'Thanks Mate!' as well. I saw you in the pit at Brisbane BV and wanted to thank you personally, but alas as soon as the show finished you were gone.

I have enjoyed following the live tour updates since 2012 and was very excited to get my turn to share these last few weeks.

Hats Off to you sir for creating such a wonderful space for us all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-11-22 03:25 by jammingedward.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: November 22, 2014 03:58

IORR brought me back to The Stones... All thanks to BV, I am grateful to be part of this ride..

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: November 22, 2014 04:33

BV is da man and this site rules. Many thanks due.

Posted by: dougingb ()
Date: November 22, 2014 07:04

I am a newcomer to this site, but I love coming here now and reading all of the various message topics. BV, you are truly The Man!! Thank you for your dedication!!!!!!

Posted by: rstoned ()
Date: November 22, 2014 07:20

After 16 years reading EVERYDAY this site, this is my first post...
BV THANKS a lot for your dedication and work to the site, you have generated satisfaction to many Stones fans, from all over the world.

Un abrazo

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: November 22, 2014 07:26

Yes Bjornulf, your time and hard work on this site is much appreciated. You've got the best and fastest format of any bulletin board I have ever seen. Thanks. peace

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:11

BV is the best..... and I will tell Mick Jagger this.

Posted by: leftybill ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:28

Thanks, BV. Sharing your passion with others through this medium is really appreciated.smileys with beer

Posted by: DECCA61 ()
Date: November 22, 2014 10:10

A thank you note to BV
Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: November 21, 2014 23:10

VIBROLUX .... HOW COME THAT WHEN I START A NEW TOPIC FOR BV, "message to B.V." !

YOU TAKE IT OVER AND PUT YOUR NAME ON TOP OF IT ... AND CHANGE THE NAME OF IT ..

Posted by: 69firebird ()
Date: November 22, 2014 10:54

Thanks so much for this great site,and all the pictures and up to date information
of the Rolling Stones. It was nice meeting you twice,the last time was at the show in Oakland 2013.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 22, 2014 11:02

Decca61: I don't think you can blame Vibrolux for that. I guess it's BV who puts threads with the same content together.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1491
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home