Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

A very happy RS.Com Member
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 22, 2005 16:58

Let's see....I joined RS.com pursuant my purchase of the Miami concert tickets on May 12? I have yet to receive the "Free" DVD and Poster. Also I have not even received my concert ticket from Ticketmaster yet I paid nearly $30 in handling fees.

The only thing I receive is a relentless amount of RS.Com e-mailpre-sale notifications.

I should have given all these folks my money withoput any conditions.

"What a drag...

Chris F.

Re: A very happy RS.Com Member
Posted by: joelle ()
Date: June 22, 2005 17:16

Welcome to the club of "happy payers" Chris !!! LOL

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: June 22, 2005 18:04

Paid $580 for a MSG ticket (sec. 34) with fan club fee and "convenient fee" just to see that one week later I could have gotten a $470 ticket on the floor (sec 10) with Amex Gold card id. So much to say about "fan club" (i.e. how to suck fans bare bone).

I think they tell people longer than 1,5 years that they will send out the fan club DVD...

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: June 22, 2005 19:35

Someone posted earlier wondering if the Stones read this board. I would have to say no because of the crappy service that RS.com gives to it's members.

Good luck Chris

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 22, 2005 19:43

Actually, you were safer going with the rs.com membership -- you were assured a seat. The problem with AMEX Gold is that all the brokers and much of the western world has an AMEX Gold card or a friend with one, and often you cannot even get a seat. BUT, if you are looking for singles, they pop up all over the place as ticket orders get filled -- sometimes seats are good ones like the Section 10's you pulled, otherwise there is nothing but crap. I am sure that there are many AMEX gold holders that pulled nothing whatsoever.

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: June 22, 2005 19:53

Chris, I have been waiting for that DVD since June of 2004 when I originally re-upped with RS .Com. Imagine how others like me feel!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 24, 2005 07:25

I want a Stones Oil Filter and a great pair of cruise bed slippers.

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: June 24, 2005 08:06

I bought about 5 memberships, well I can't recall them all and that's only for this tour. So far I received nothing. So I am as happy as all of you.
I tried Amexco Gold, but if you want pairs or triple tickets you won't et anything as for the membership you are saver.
From Ticketmaster in England I had to wait a very long time to receive the tickets.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: June 24, 2005 08:58

I also subscribed because I wanted to be sure to get tickets for the Tokyo show in
March/April.
But I really do not understand what happens. First of all the membership is
automatically renewed ( How convenient! ) . So how do I avoid this automatic
renewal from happening next year?
Secondly they have not been taking this $100 from my bank account, though
they did send me some "Ticketmaster" codes. I get scared
because of this nonsense. When are they going to take the money? And my creditcard
number is in the hands of what is very clearly an administrative disaster organisation.
Thirdly, how to change the e-mail address I gave them. I moved to gmail, but how do I tell them?
As an aside, I would like to change my e-mail address here too. How do I do that?

Posted by: LISMM63 ()
Date: June 24, 2005 10:36

write to info@rollingstones.com.

"Fuc the Rock babe, I want the Roll." (KR)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1774
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home