Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 28
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2012-2015
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: September 10, 2014 11:02

Monkeytonkman
bv
kahoosier
"at the two shows planned for summer 2015." Is that a Freudian slip, a wish, a sly back handed confirmation? smiling bouncing smiley

I think they are a done deal.

Man, now that's the kinda news I like to wake up to. SWEEET

\m/

If THEY are there, I'LL be there !! hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: September 10, 2014 14:11

Likewise, I hope.

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: September 10, 2014 15:29

The last few years have been fantastic with my cherry picked Stones gigs. including New york, london, Abu Dhabi 'n Rome.

Here's to more rocking and rolling with the Stones next year

\m/

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: September 10, 2014 17:54

South America in the winter/spring and The USA during the summer?

Good times, good times, good times!!!

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 10, 2014 19:02

Today a peruvian website posted a picture of what could be the stadium map for the Lima concert and the estimated ticket prices.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 10, 2014 19:40

Will be very interesting how this prices are gonna work in South America...

Date: September 10, 2014 19:52

Stonesfan2146

These prices are totally unreal for South America reality.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 10, 2014 19:58

Cristiano Radtke
Stonesfan2146

Yea I thought that too. If these are the real prices the tour is going to be a ticket disaster just like the 2013 tour in NA..

Date: September 10, 2014 20:26

Stonesfan2146
Cristiano Radtke
Stonesfan2146

Yea I thought that too. If these are the real prices the tour is going to be a ticket disaster just like the 2013 tour in NA..

I'd say that even for Europe and USA these prices are ridiculous. I'm really hoping they're not true.

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: September 10, 2014 22:24

As London likely is "a done deal", will we have to wait for the announcement til some time around April like 2013 or are they going to confirm it earlier?

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 10, 2014 22:48

Those tix prices for South America, big venues, are way too high.

Let's just wait and see when the dates, venues, and prices are announced.

Date: September 10, 2014 23:27

crawdaddy

That's what I'll do. I'm not planning anything until the official infos are released.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 11, 2014 01:03

Cristiano Radtke
crawdaddy

That's what I'll do. I'm not planning anything until the official infos are released.

I'm with you both on that. Those prices are hard to fathom, especially considering that the most expensive non-early entry golden/diamond circle ticket in affluent Europe was not more than about $500.

Date: September 11, 2014 10:29

Cristiano Radtke
Today a peruvian website posted a picture of what could be the stadium map for the Lima concert and the estimated ticket prices.

Well the clue is in this word ............ a picture of what could be the stadium map for the Lima concert and the estimated ticket prices

A work of fiction therefore, so might it not be prudent to wait for (heaven forbid) the actual announcement, rather than post nonsense like this and get everyone riled up and speculating all sorts of bollocks ?

Date: September 11, 2014 10:38

Monkeytonkman
The last few years have been fantastic with my cherry picked Stones gigs. including New york, london, Abu Dhabi 'n Rome.

Here's to more rocking and rolling with the Stones next year

\m/

Yup, agree. Mine include O2 (x2) in 2012, Brooklyn & NJ (x2) also in 2012, HP (x2) in 2013, and 2014 has been a killer to date ... Macau, Shanghai, Zurich, Tel-Aviv, Berlin, Paris, Vienna.

Not doing any of the AUS/NZ shows, but definitely up for S America, and the thought of 2 London shows in London in summer 2015 is just the best ever !! I'm just given to wonder where ? Wembley perhaps ?

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurv the RS !! hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley and so on

Date: September 11, 2014 10:44

paulywaul
Cristiano Radtke

Well the clue is in this word ............ a picture of what could be the stadium map for the Lima concert and the estimated ticket prices

A work of fiction therefore, so might it not be prudent to wait for (heaven forbid) the actual announcement, rather than post nonsense like this and get everyone riled up and speculating all sorts of bollocks ?

Perhaps you may be right, but any rumour of a concert anywhere causes a lot of speculation here before its actual announcement, so that's the reason I've posted that information (that it's only a rumour, for now) on a rumoured concert.

Date: September 11, 2014 12:02

Cristiano Radtke
paulywaul
Cristiano Radtke

Perhaps you may be right, but any rumour of a concert anywhere causes a lot of speculation here before its actual announcement, so that's the reason I've posted that information (that it's only a rumour, for now) on a rumoured concert.

There's quite enough speculation on all sorts of things as it is, but the issue of ticket prices is - I think it would be fair to say - a more sensitive issue than most as regards anything the Stones do from hereon. I think it's dangerous to post stuff like that, because it just gets tongues wagging (usually in the context of outpourings of criticisms) before the pricing structure HAS actually been determined.

I've no doubt the ticket prices will be on the high side rather than the low side, especially golden circle packages and/or early entry deals, but lets wait and see. You never know ........... they might surprise us !!

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: September 11, 2014 13:50

I have just foud this:

[www.stonessessions.com]

"Rock In Rio is scheduled for Las Vegas in May 2015 and the Rolling Stones are being promoted as a headliner. Bruce Springsteen has been confirmed and the Stones are close to finalising arrangements. Rumours continue to circulate regarding gigs in London in the summer 2015."

When I click at the [rockinrio.com] , it actually has The Stones and Bruce at the main page, but it is about them playing the RiR festival in Lisboa this year and I haven't found anythig that would be about The Stones possibly playing Vegas in 2015 or even Bruce being "confirmed" confused smiley

Edit: Okay, it looks like the information comes from here: [twitter.com] , which is not something because of what I would start to do immediate plans, but it looks like Bruce playing there in 2015 has been "known" to some people for some time: [www.backstreets.com]

So I don't know really

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-09-11 14:04 by Happy24.

Date: September 11, 2014 18:55

paulywaul
Cristiano Radtke
paulywaul
Cristiano Radtke

There's quite enough speculation on all sorts of things as it is, but the issue of ticket prices is - I think it would be fair to say - a more sensitive issue than most as regards anything the Stones do from hereon. I think it's dangerous to post stuff like that, because it just gets tongues wagging (usually in the context of outpourings of criticisms) before the pricing structure HAS actually been determined.

I've no doubt the ticket prices will be on the high side rather than the low side, especially golden circle packages and/or early entry deals, but lets wait and see. You never know ........... they might surprise us !!

I agree with you about the high ticket prices, as we already expect it to be expensive ones. But let's take a look at the good side and expect for some surprises from them on this subject. cool smiley

Date: September 12, 2014 12:30

NedKellyBandit
This sounds great. Another year with the Stones live on stage.
smileys with beer

...nothing to add smileys with beer!!! Welcome back to "Stonesland" hot smiley!!!

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: September 13, 2014 21:06

Next year a Rock in Rio show ??

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: September 13, 2014 21:24

BV any news on this?

I guess Rock In Rio wouldn't announce this on their homepage without reason...

That means a Las Vegas trip May next year.... and I have just signed up for Boston Marathon in April.... save, save money

Date: September 13, 2014 23:21

mtaylor
I guess Rock In Rio wouldn't announce this on their homepage without reason...

Actually, that Stones/Sprigsteen pic it's not exactly an announcement, but part of a timeline of the past Rock in Rio concerts since 1985.

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: September 14, 2014 03:01

About 6 to 8 big shows in the US in May-June are in talks right now with 2 Wembley shows after that.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: September 14, 2014 04:57

Do you know what areas, of the US, are being discussed?

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: September 16, 2014 03:42

Cristiano Radtke

Rear part of the infield is called VIP and middle Platinum confused smiley

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:16

Jeez u can score bloody great seats in Perth for second show still - much, MUCH closer to the stage than I got in presale.....fluck

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 16, 2014 16:12

firebird
Cristiano Radtke

Rear part of the infield is called VIP and middle Platinum confused smiley

'Golden Circle' looks like a red rectangle to me.

Also, 'Platinum' looks Gold.

Date: September 16, 2014 16:33

The "Very Insane Person"-section should be fenced in a bit more...

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: September 16, 2014 17:59

pls announce the South American tour now since flight tickets to Argentina are cheap at the moment...

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1148
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home