Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Any MSG Tickets?
Posted by: ratcub ()
Date: June 8, 2005 17:27

Has anyone been able to get Post May 9 presale tickets? after 20 minutes i was offered section 422 (upper reaches of arena) and then one single limited view, side seating section 110B. Thnik I'll save my $100 and try for the public sale...

Re: Any MSG Tickets?
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 8, 2005 17:54

Yep - section 206 (after about 20 times of being offered zilch).

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: June 8, 2005 17:56

I just got section 225.

Posted by: Ringo Kid ()
Date: June 8, 2005 18:14

Yeah!
I got two tickets in section 423 - and I´m very happy about it too!
I´m just glad I got in the building!

Any other norwegians going? BV?

------------------------------
[rockandrollcentral.net]

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 8, 2005 18:22

Yes indeed,

2 tix in block 207 row D, but only after refreshing the Ticketmaster page about 50,000 times !! But nevertheless, got them, am deliriously happy, and can't wait for the day !! NY and MSG - here we come !!

Posted by: stonesriff ()
Date: June 8, 2005 19:26

Do you think Walters Bar in New York City will have another pre concert party.....Walter are you out there?

Date: June 8, 2005 19:34

Walters will definitely happen!

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: June 8, 2005 20:28

Yes! I'm going. With a friend. We have tickets for Giants (touching the B-stage) and MSG. And we're hoping for tickets to the theatre-gig... If it's on Sept 17th. We're from Oslo and Halden. And where are you from, Ringo Kid?

Date: June 8, 2005 21:39

Date: June 8, 2005 23:34

Hi Shidoobee!
I´m from Trondheim.
Looks like this will be a really cool trip!
I also wanna get me a ticket for the show in Chicago on the 10. september - if I can get one. Hopefully things will get sorted out during the summer, only thing I know now is that I got my MSG ticket:-)
Are you going to Notodden Blues festival?
I´m gonna see the New York Dolls, Hubert Sumlin and Solomon Burke.

[rockandrollcentral.net]

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: June 9, 2005 01:28

Hi Ringo,

where can I get tix to this cool blues event, and when is it happening where?
I would really like to get there...

Date: June 9, 2005 10:35

check www.bluesfest.no

[rockandrollcentral.net]

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 9, 2005 12:51

Yes. I will try to make it to MSG. I saw the 3 MSG shows in 1998 and then the one in 2002 and the two in 2003, so I really want to see them there again. Between shows I stay on the PC working and at Mustand Harry, the perfect place for food, talking and beers. See separate thread on "before/after MSG". I have been to Walters too, but only for 5-10 minutes each time. Many great friends there too, but it has been too much smoke and too hard to get a beer and also the worst part was coming from one of the MSG shows and there was a cover band playing awful cover versions of the real stuff I just had experienced. I think that is one of my worst "Stones" experiences. I just hate cover bands after shows. I just had to leave.

PS. The first time I was in MSG was on Friday Oct 27, 1989 watching a terrific ice hockey game between NY Rangers and Islanders. Guess what I did the two days before and after this game. It was when you could see 4 Stones shows in 5 days. And guess how I dreamed about seing the Stones at that venue... It took a little over 8 years.

Bjornulf

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: June 9, 2005 13:24

Coooool:-)

Posted by: WAYNEPA ()
Date: June 9, 2005 14:10

I am deliriously happy....I just officially got the last row in the balcony on Keith's corner of the stage...seat #1 on the aisle. All I always want is to just get in the door. You can always move around....at Giants Stadium, go to the wheel-chair section...just off the floor, as far away from the stage as you can get...behind the last row in the lower deck. The sound is so good, you can actually "feel" waves of sound hitting you physically. Of course video, if that is your thing, is bad, but audio (my thing) is awesome. No seats in the wheel- chair sections either.
I also have a ticket for the upper deck at Giants Stadium, but I will go to the wheel-chair sections.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1576
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home