Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Lisa
Posted by: doster ()
Date: June 19, 2014 06:57

I've always been a fan on Lisa, but what the hell is going on during the currrent version of Gimme Shelter?
Something's wrong, she's hitting the notes on everything else.
The antics are annoying, but could be forgiven if she could/would belt it out the old days.
She's got the pipes...right?

Re: Lisa
Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: June 19, 2014 10:19

Dunno, the pipes, is that bad? Is it worse than measles?

Posted by: fahthree ()
Date: June 19, 2014 13:21

I've learned you can't criticize Lisa. You can say Keith sucks, can't play, etc. bot, for the love of God, don't question a back-up singer.

I agree though.

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: June 19, 2014 13:29

Lisa rules!

C

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 19, 2014 13:50

Déjà vu? The last time we this thread it was removed after a while. People were too opinionated about all of Lisa's attributes...

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 19, 2014 13:57

If you don't like Lisa for some reason then we are NOT interested in that here on IORR as a public statement. You may think she is not good as singing - but surprise surprise - the ones who run the band - Mick and Keith - they think he is great (and so do I by the way) - That is why she is on the tour.

I will NOt accept any threads on IORR saying "Get rid of Charlie" or "Please fire Mick" or "Bring back Mick Tasylor". Why? Because it is Mick & Keith who run the band, and these personal hate opinions always do bring up the VERY WORST in people. They bring up the big or small nose, the ugly hair, the long legs, the short legs or whatever. These discussions NEVER stay on a musical or academic or even fan level, they end up with hate and a riot within 12 hours.

THIS MEANS - To spell it loud... If you love Lisa and her contribution to the band, feel free to post here. If you don't like her for some reason, feel free to teell your cat or your dog or your friend, but please have manners and act like a true faan by NOT posting hate statements on IORR. Thank you.

PS. Hate posts will be deleted, and people who post hate will be logged in my file of reported people who do not contribute in a nice way.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-19 14:00 by bv.

Posted by: Gooo ()
Date: June 19, 2014 14:18

Oh boy

Posted by: fahthree ()
Date: June 19, 2014 15:32

I like Lisa and her contribution to band with the exception of the current Gimme Shelter. That's not hate; it's an opinion. Confusing hate and criticism is a slippery slope.

Posted by: RockinJive ()
Date: June 19, 2014 15:36

But BV; The bashing goes on with Chuck and it gets let go.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 19, 2014 15:42

RockinJive
But BV; The bashing goes on with Chuck and it gets let go.

Well if peple like to play with fire and they are prepared to loose the privilege to post on IORR then feel free to bash anyone, but please note that such posts may be reported by someone who feel offended by such stupid and respectless posting. Then, because I am busy during the tour, I will ban the posting access. I will never ever accept disrespectful posts on IORR. It is - as I said - not open for any discussions.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-19 15:43 by bv.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1754
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home