Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Europe Tour merch in european shops
Posted by: Kaisan ()
Date: June 8, 2014 16:31

Because I hadn´t time to get any t-shirts at Pinkpop last night, I wonder if the whole Europe Tour merch will be available in European Stores like the german, italian or french sometime. I think it doesn´t make sense to sell the t-shirts and posters in the US shop, but not in the european shops because the tour is in Europe.

Re: Europe Tour merch in european shops
Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: June 8, 2014 16:46

Check out the UK store. Your wish is your command cool smiley

[store.digitalstores.co.uk]

Posted by: Kaisan ()
Date: June 8, 2014 17:53

petewasbristol
Check out the UK store. Your wish is your command cool smiley

[store.digitalstores.co.uk]

Oh, thanks, didn't see that. ;-) But what's about the other european shops?

If someone need a ticket.....
Posted by: fabriset ()
Date: June 9, 2014 17:28

Hi guys, we're 3 guys from Italy ready to go in Vienna for the gig, we have a ticket of a friend of us that can't be with us, if someone is looking for a ticket we can sell it for the price printed (98€ even if he payd 110).
The ticket is for ring 3, Sector E, block F, row 7, place 127, obviously we can get in together because we have the other 3 tickets near.
if someone is interested please write me at Fabrizio.settin@gmail.com or directly by phone at +393338672885.
thank you and have a nice gig to everyone!
Fabrizio

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: June 9, 2014 18:08

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out in Tel Aviv the promoter just sold it all to some T Shirt street shop just near his office and posted in his facebook/twitter that they are selling it all off there... people replied and asked questions such as "what sizes?" or "what type?" and just got the shops number and were told to ask there... Kind of a funny way to see how a production is shut down in such an earthly way....

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: June 9, 2014 18:24

Wroclaw
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out in Tel Aviv the promoter just sold it all to some T Shirt street shop just near his office and posted in his facebook/twitter that they are selling it all off there... people replied and asked questions such as "what sizes?" or "what type?" and just got the shops number and were told to ask there... Kind of a funny way to see how a production is shut down in such an earthly way....

I wonder what they did with all the 14 on fire tour t-shirts from the Asia leg of the tour? I mean a lot of them had the Oz dates and venues on the back with the Asian gigs. I would certainly buy another one now if they went on sale!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1961
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home