Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 18
Re: 14 On Fire litho and t shirt box sets
Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: October 8, 2014 02:43

Yep Rocky, and a shrimp on the barbie and a Koala of course...

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: October 8, 2014 03:18

Paulhanrahan
Yep Rocky, and a shrimp on the barbie and a Koala of course...

Quite appropriate. The most recent two times I've been to Hanging Rock I have seen Koalas there!

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: October 8, 2014 09:59

Link please!

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: October 8, 2014 10:26

Hmm, wonder how many people want or willing to buy all the lithos for $1000. At $75 (original price) that adds up, with $50 advantage to the buyer. Also I wonder if they held back some of the original pressings or are these new.

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: October 8, 2014 20:08

Yeah right, still waiting for my stuff I ordered from early spring, would never trust them again.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: October 8, 2014 22:37

frankotero
Hmm, wonder how many people want or willing to buy all the lithos for $1000. At $75 (original price) that adds up, with $50 advantage to the buyer. Also I wonder if they held back some of the original pressings or are these new.

I would Imagine these are the leftovers put together - hey you never know some sucker may buy to have 'Them All' now would that not be cool?

Posted by: nico one ()
Date: October 9, 2014 00:56

am subscribed but never got the info thumbs down

Posted by: Crazyhorse ()
Date: October 9, 2014 01:39

@#$%& I'm still waiting for my Berlin litho that was cancelled after accepting order. Apparently I'm on the list if it becomes available again from UK store but not for more than 40 squids Stones store...best of luck to you in Aus

Posted by: rocknola ()
Date: October 9, 2014 03:32

my limited addition lithographs just became a little less limited!!

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: October 9, 2014 04:12

Tonstone
frankotero

I would Imagine these are the leftovers put together - hey you never know some sucker may buy to have 'Them All' now would that not be cool?

Throughout the drama of trying to get my Berlin poster, and after getting it with significant damage, I practically begged them to find an extra or consider printing more. They insisted that they were all gone. I ended up getting a refund, putting it in a frame, and I can't see the damage from further than 2 feet away.

I'm still baffled about what there strategy was with these posters. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's waited years for unique show posters. The Berlin poster was an edition of 50, an insanely small quantity. Now this box set. Do they really think someone is going to frame all of these posters and hang them up?

I'm still looking for a mint Berlin poster. If we can get a group of people to split the set, I'd even pay a premium for Berlin since I know other posters are still available in the store. But I got dibs on Berlin!

Posted by: Grichka ()
Date: October 9, 2014 04:34

Tonstone
frankotero

No they are no left overs. It is a new set of 500 printed in a different format from the one that were sold during the gigs.
It's a great offer considering the quality of the art work, print quality and the fact that for some gigs no poster were available at all. I tried to buy Roma, impossible. Brussels on the other hand was easy, I bought 4 of them.
So for sure I'm going for that.

Date: October 9, 2014 07:36

You're not alone Joshbg2k. I didn't see the Berlin litho at the concert and I was too late to order it. At least you got a damaged one, for what it's worth. No way I'm buying the complete set just for that one. Don't have $1000 to spend like that, most people don't. Anyway I made my own and printed it A4 size for my wall. Not to sound arrogant but I think mine looks better too.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: October 9, 2014 09:03

I'm still hoping for a coffee-mug set with those posters - it's such a natural! Don't need no acting school!
Ahem, I mean: I've managed to concoct a couple of mugs of my own in the meantime,
but am still hoping for an official release.

Re: Tour Posters Europe 2014 - 14 On Fire
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: October 9, 2014 09:33

Why not posters as the poor man's choice? $1000 is a bit steep for most of us.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: October 9, 2014 09:56

Date: October 9, 2014 10:42

All in all I guess that is a good price for someone that wants the complete set and a container to put them in. Unfortunately the price is too high for me and I already have 5 of them. This is great for someone that went to all the gigs.

Date: October 9, 2014 13:31

The european t-shirt set is not even complete. Landgraaf shirt is missing, only the pinkpop shirt included.

Date: October 9, 2014 14:00

I'm pretty sure the Landgraaf t-shirt is above the Pinkpop. Very small picture, hard to see it but it's the right color and it's mostly the red tongue as a tulip. Always liked that design. Good blue color also.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: October 9, 2014 15:30

Bit too pricey for me.

In honesty could you trust them to deliver, espiecally with tht amount of money involved.

Josh its not a bad idea about clubbing together, i would have liked the spanish and brussels one.

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: October 9, 2014 20:29

Anybody interested in splitting the Asian Lithograph set?
I am really only interested in the Macao and Shanghai lithos, maybe one of the Tokyo ones.
If somebody wants the others, maybe we can work out a deal?

THX

Date: October 9, 2014 21:54

frankotero
I'm pretty sure the Landgraaf t-shirt is above the Pinkpop. Very small picture, hard to see it but it's the right color and it's mostly the red tongue as a tulip. Always liked that design. Good blue color also.

The orange one is not there so the set is incomplete. Bought the orange one myself in Landgraaf at the gig.

Date: October 10, 2014 07:28

JumpinJeppeFlash, I know what you mean. The football shirt. But there aren't any of those in the picture. In this way the set is not complete.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: October 10, 2014 13:30

The Deluxe Asian Shirt set is pre-ordered! Finally get my Stones Geisha.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: October 10, 2014 19:07

In a previous post, someone pointed out that he has never seen any poster from Macau when he was at the Venue.
I would like to know if it was the same for people who were at Shanghai and Singapore.
I also wonder if the third poster of Tokyo which appeared in this set was available during the shows???
Thanks in advance.

HMN

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 10, 2014 21:10

Honestman

I also wonder if the third poster of Tokyo which appeared in this set was available during the shows???

The same with the poster from Shanghai - I've seen this for the 1st time now in the new lithograph series.

(Click for large view)

(Click for large view)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-28 18:50 by Irix.

Posted by: Crazyhorse ()
Date: October 19, 2014 23:30

Berlin litho No 2 of 50 just sold on ebay for £158. A seller from France. Also selling Madrid, Vienna and Roskilde

Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: October 20, 2014 08:25

I just Want a Poster from vienna to put on my wall, Nohting Special no collectors stuff, wehre can i geht this?

Tour Posters - 14 On Fire
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: October 27, 2014 13:17

Re: Tour Posters 2014 - 14 On Fire
Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 27, 2014 13:56

The poster is just beautiful. Outside the Adelaide Oval there is a river with lots of birds, and these are just a few of them, including the black swan:

Bjornulf

Re: Tour Posters 2014 - 14 On Fire
Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: October 27, 2014 15:30

Is/was there an Adelaide poster??? Bloody missed it at the venue if there was...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-27 15:51 by bitusa2012.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 18

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2033
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home