Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 7 of 12
Re: Merchandising : 14on Fire
Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: July 30, 2014 14:43

My shirt was supposed to have been shipped around July 18, so hopefully I'll be seeing it soon.

Posted by: tomzen ()
Date: July 30, 2014 17:33

Bloody amateurs! Not easy to get some sense out of it, but I paid with my amex when I placed the order and because of the (more than 1 month) delayed shipment, appearantly the payment authorization expired and they just cancelled the order angry smiley

Delivery 1 of your order has been cancelled because payment was unsuccessful. When your order was placed we had an authorization to debit the payment which lasts for a month. When we came to process your order this run out so we tried to re-authorize payment but payment re-authorization this second time was not successful.
Usually when this happens it is because there aren't sufficient funds available but you would have to contact your payment provider to get confirmation on this as we don't get given any specific info when this happens. If you would still like to receive the item(s) please place a new order for them on the site.
Cancelled Item(s):
1 x Northern Lights: Oslo Event Litho

1 x Tongue Evolution Sticker Set

1 x Hyde Park Event T-Shirt Small Small

If you have already been charged we will issue a refund to you straight away which you should see on your next bank statement.
Need Help?

Date: July 30, 2014 17:58

That sucks tomzen, I'd be spitting mad too. They should have emailed you and given you the option of renewing the card order. It really shouldn't be that difficult for them to get someone competent to run their sales site.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: July 30, 2014 18:17

That is totally outrageous that they should cancel the order without contacting you first and the fact that you were entirely blameless and innocent in the whole thing only adds insult to injury. Who are these people?? They couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.

Date: July 30, 2014 18:24

Beast
That is totally outrageous that they should cancel the order without contacting you first and the fact that you were entirely blameless and innocent in the whole thing only adds insult to injury. Who are these people?? They couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.

That gave me a little laugh Beast...I was going to say that tomzen should be pissed off and then I remembered the different US/UK usage of that expression. Don't quite get how you all came to associate it with drinking, but so be it. smileys with beer

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: July 30, 2014 19:39

I ordered my yellow T-shirt at the uk site, as I live in Holland, and received it within 2 weeks. But I would like to order some more shirts, but I do not trust them anymore, really, after reading all your posts.I'll wait till they get their things sorted out.

Its completely unnecessairy for them, to create so much doubt and risking a bad name : make a good inventory, and only sell what you've got in stock.

Pre-orders ? OK, but make clear that it might take a while. And keep on communicating : tell people as much as you know.The delays are not the biggest error they make : not commmunicating about it, is much more damage !

Good luck to everybody ! ( at least they were very correct to me, answering my mails within a day ...)

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: July 30, 2014 20:12

I'm in the same boat as your rollingrichard. I'd like to order some items, but it seems hit or miss. Once some US orders start arriving and are the correct orders, then I'll place an order.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: July 30, 2014 22:38

latebloomer
Beast

That gave me a little laugh Beast...I was going to say that tomzen should be pissed off and then I remembered the different US/UK usage of that expression. Don't quite get how you all came to associate it with drinking, but so be it. smileys with beer

I think it has something to do with the effect on the bladder of all the drinking, latebloomer. grinning smiley

Anyway, I feel everybody's pain here, especially tomzen's. I sent an email yesterday asking for the exact status of my litho order (do I finally get it at all, and if so when? Or is it a case of we'll send you one if we happen to get some more in stock?), but no response as yet.

Date: July 30, 2014 23:00

No response as yet either to my e-mail about my missing delivery… angry smiley

Yes, I would also tend to agree that the origin of the phrase lies in the drink and bladder connection. I'm glad it raised a laugh on this page of woes!

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: July 31, 2014 00:14

I got another email on Monday to say that my Berlin T shirts are on back order. They arrived today ! eye rolling smiley

sc uk

Posted by: angee ()
Date: July 31, 2014 00:29

Turns out they tell me my Roma t-shirt is on back order, when the size I ordered weeks ago was clearly listed as available. The bummer is that it is a gift for a long-distance friend I may see before the shirt comes in.

Ah, well...I mean, "They couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery." So true!! cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: MrHappy ()
Date: July 31, 2014 07:02

It seems the merchandise ordered from rollingstonesuk is arriving much faster than from rollingstones.com.
The shirts I ordered in June from rollingstones.com have still not arrived, while the shirts I ordered from rollingstonesuk arrived in a little over a week.

Posted by: marcosp63 ()
Date: July 31, 2014 10:05

after one month I received only one T Shirt instead of the three ordered with RS uk. And I've been charged for three! Wrote to them with no reply...

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: July 31, 2014 10:39

One week ago I received a note that my Berlin ltho (ordered 11th of june) was finally dispatched. From UK to Holland.
I guess the guy that did the inventories also does the package delivery.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 31, 2014 11:40

Shattered1978, when you get the litho will you please tell us the number. I'm curious about these because I didn't see anyone at the concert carrying it around, and it wasn't for sale at the merchandise stand. Personally I think someone bought most of them but I hope I'm wrong and I'll be able to find one someday. Onto my online orders, funny that I had 3 orders and each day staring on Monday they sent an email saying one order was dispatched. I hope this is true and when I get them I'll post the results here after arrival. Good luck to everyone waiting/or wanting to make an order.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: July 31, 2014 13:29

I think that everyone is being a bit harsh here and you all need to relax and just wait for your orders to arrive.
Mick,Keith,Ronnie and Charlie all lead busy lives and there can't be that much time in the day for them to pack all these tshirts and posters to put them in the post to all the fans.

Nate

Date: July 31, 2014 14:30

I hope they throw in a free autograph since they're packing the boxes.winking smiley

Date: July 31, 2014 14:46

Same scenario as Angee...my shirt is on backorder. Which is fine, I don't need it right away. It would have been nice if they had let me know before I had to email them, but at least they didn't cancel the order.

Date: July 31, 2014 15:33

Give me strength. I got a reply to my e-mail about my missing delivery to say that the item I ordered has been returned to them! They didn't say why but I can only imagine that they made a mistake with the address. So they offered either to resend it or give me a full refund. Obviously, I opted for the former and stressed to them NOT to cancel my order!

Date: July 31, 2014 17:45

Meanwhile, I got a response to MY email about the litho, saying there was a delay with the T-shirts. eye rolling smiley

*bangs head on desk*

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: July 31, 2014 17:55

I don't even get emails? drinking smiley

Date: July 31, 2014 18:18

I went to a piss up in a brewery once, the Fullers Brewery here in London, fortunately it wasn't arranged by the shower at the Stones online merchandise store!
The fiasco described by everyone here is worthy of a Monty Python sketch.....although no-one here is laughing. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Date: July 31, 2014 22:09

LERIFFHUMAIN, thank you for the heads up! Just need the Pinkpop Doll Tongue shirt. Then my city & country specific shirts for all the the shows I went to is complete.

I got #223/1000 of the pink vinyl.

Posted by: cimaz ()
Date: July 31, 2014 23:38

Hello friends,

You can shop the many lithographs on bravadousa.com

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

I ordered the Oslo northern lights on their website and received it without any problems less than 10 days later in Paris.

I agree that digitalstores.co.uk seems to be a bunch of amateurs. I ordered the Madrid spanish guitar lithograph by them but fortunately I could cancel my order when it was still time. The refund was quite fast I must admit.

Alain

Date: July 31, 2014 23:50

Thanks, cimaz, I just canceled my litho order and ordered it through Bravado (for some reason I didn't think of going there before). We'll see if my original order actually gets canceled, or if I end up paying for it twice!

Whoa. Ordering from the site triggered fraud alerts with both the credit cards I tried, so I ended up paying via Paypal, and I got duplicate emails about every stage of the transaction. All very strange. confused smiley (Just spoke to someone at one of my credit card companies, and she said people often use this site to commit fraud--using other people's cards. The issue isn't with the site itself, of course.)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-01 01:22 by Aquamarine.

Date: August 1, 2014 01:16

There is a Madrid Litho on Ebay(not mine), 0 bids starting at $67.60 plus shipping.

Date: August 1, 2014 15:48

Grrrr, no Paris lithos on bravadousa.com. Looks like I'm fated not to get one of these. Cheers for the link anyway, cimaz.

I've also got to wonder what on earth is going on with the cut of the Eiffel Tower gig t-shirts. Both the one I got at the show and another ordered online* are absolutely massive and a totally different cut and size to all of my other size small Stones t's. The E.T ones hang off me like a sack and are more like a large than a small! My black Paris event top, grey tongue evolution top and yellow tour top are totally different and a perfect fit.

* I ordered another online as I hoped the one I got in Paris had been mistakenly labelled as a size small.

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: August 5, 2014 17:44

Wow, my Berlin litho arrived in perfect shape!
Number 28 of 50... is this a second pressing? I thought all 2014 litho's were limited to 150?

Date: August 5, 2014 18:51

Good news shattered1978. I know that the Pinkpop Girl litho was limited to 50, because I saw it at the gig. I bought the flower tongue instead. But if yours is a first pressing that might explain why few people have it. Enjoy it.

Date: August 5, 2014 19:28

Those incompetents have now received a scathing response from me after I learnt of the next episode in the saga about my missing litho (returned to them undelivered, which I found out only after writing to ask where it was). So they asked if I wanted a refund or to have it redelivered. Obviously I opted for the latter, only then to be told instead of this outrage (and no rely either to my question of where the litho was originally delivered to):

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately we have run out of our stock of the litho and I'm unable to arrange a replacement for you.

I do understand this is frustrating and can only apologise.

Could you please advise if you prefer a credit voucher towards a new order on our website or a refund?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 7 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2057
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home